phase's Avatar phase
If Their Is Any Server In Need Of An Operator It's Me

IGN?
KraytonMC

Age?
15 Years Old

Timezone?
GMT-UTC

What PositIon Are You Trying To Recieve?
Operator

What time are you most often on?
Any Time I Play Most Of Day 11am, 4pm and midnight

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play?
Played Minecraft For 3 years now Started On Version 1.4 I Think And I Play Everyday

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server?
Yes But Got Unbanned Because Of False Accusation And Reporter Edited It To My Name, I Have Been Banned On Badlion But It Was Not My Fault Someone Else Was Using My Account But Their Staff Looked In To It For 1 Month And Checked Ip's And It Wasn't My Ip The Hacker Was Connected To At The Time But I Am Unbanned Now. Also I Hand On Heart Will Not Abuse This Power By Any Standard And Will Be A Loyal Member Of Staff.

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java, C++)
No But If Needed I Could Learn

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?
I Was Owner Of A Server But Closed Down Due To Lack Of Player And Money Issues, Also I Really Enjoyed Being An Owner But It Ended And Would Love To Start Up In A Staff Position On This Server Because It Looks Like A Great Server And I Would Be A Good Staff Because I Know Loads Of Server Commands And Many Plugin Commands. The Server I Owned Was A Factions Only Server. Also Recently Have Set Up A New Soup PvP Server Using In Game Commands Only Which Was A Massive Achievement For Me

How many hours can you contribute per day?
7hrs At Most Morning, Night About 11 am GMT and 4pm GMT to midnight

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them?
If They Were Being Harassed I Would Say Don't Be Rude Screenshot/Record Them Abusing You Then Post It On The Forums ./Ignore Them And Let The Staff Deal With It

Do you have Skype?
Yes I Do My Skype Is (KraytonMC) I Also Have TeamSpeak If Needed

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone?
Yes I Have OBS (Open Broadcast Software) And I have A Turtle Beach X12 Microphone

Anything else we should know?
I am a passionate teen who loves to play video games i love playing minecraft and playing the PC. I love to be outside biking and playing football. i have all the time to put effort in to this server and would love the chance to do so. I Have Created A Kit PvP Server Using In Game Commands Only To Make Kits And Groups. Any Questions Ask

Extra Notes
I Dont Have To Be /op On Server
I Can Operate Plugins And Configure Them
I Can Create All Ranks In Game
Any Questions Add Me On Skype: KraytonMC

KraytonMC
KraytonMC
Level 1 : New Miner