Server Recruitment! 85% chance

[NevahMeNevah]'s Avatar [NevahMeNevah]7/30/14 4:05 pm
1 emeralds 249 8
7/30/2014 5:30 pm
HiR3z's Avatar HiR3z
Hi beautiful people Etc. Im recruiting admins Etc. to my server.
You can pick Admin 3 Head Admin 1 Mod 3 Builder 5 TrialAdmin 2 Helper 3 Heres the application form

Ign:
First name:
Age (11+ Limit):
Skype (Optional):

About Yourself:
Which Of The Ranks Above Do You Want To Apply For? :
Why do you want to be staff:
Do you have any expierience with servers? :
How do you want to help out the server:
If more :

Server IP: PringlesCraft.mcpro.eu
If you apply go here straight away!..
[NevahMeNevah]
Level 3 : Apprentice Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2014 5:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
HiR3z
Ign: HiR3z
First name: Jackson
Age (11+ Limit): 15
Skype (Optional): No
About Yourself: I am a 15 year old guy who loves soccer.
Which Of The Ranks Above Do You Want To Apply For? : Builder
Why do you want to be staff: Because I like to build for servers. I enjoy seeing my builds put to good use and I find that becoming a builder on servers is the best way to do that.
Do you have any expierience with servers?: I've been playing minecraft for 3 years now, I've been on countless servers and have even run my own for a short time.
How do you want to help out the server: My skills concerning building and designs could greatly benefit your server.
07/30/2014 4:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TommmySawyer
it might be .co instead of .eu
07/30/2014 4:44 pm
TajaWright
Is the ip correct as I cannot access the server?
07/30/2014 4:43 pm
TajaWright
Ign: Taja02
First name: Taja
Age (11+ Limit): 13
Skype (Optional): tajawright02
About Yourself: I'm a girl just to clear that up, living in the UK. I have played minecraft for about 2 and a half years now. I am mature for my age and I can easily sort out any disputes.
Which Of The Ranks Above Do You Want To Apply For? : Admin
Why do you want to be staff: I cannot afford make my own server so I'd love to have a job on a server. I feel like I am reliable to play daily and you can trust me with whatever jobs you would give me.
Do you have any expierience with servers?: Moderator, Builder and Co-Owner many times,
How do you want to help out the server: I could keep order in the server, help the server grown and help everybody have a great time on this server.
If more:
07/30/2014 4:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
xH3robr1n3x
Ign: xH3robr1n3x
First name: Ryan
Age (11+ Limit): 17
Skype (Optional):

About Yourself: Been playing Minecraft for years, mature 17 year old. Skilled builder.
Why do you want to be staff: I'm honestly just looking for something to do. I like committing myself to a server and helping making it popular. Also, I like building and helping people.
Do you have any expierience with servers? : Yes, as I said I've been playing for years. I've been admin, mod, owner, etc.
How do you want to help out the server: I would like to help build it up as well as popularize it. Also, I would like to help new people who join the server.
07/30/2014 4:36 pm
abahr35
Ign: abahr35
First name: Austin
Age (11+ Limit): 17
Skype (Optional): Will be given if accepted

About Yourself: Im a 17 year old male that creates websites (Forums,Blogs) for other people. I'd be online most of the day.

Why do you want to be staff:Ive been Staff and builder on many servers before. I am also can configure servers if that is needed.
Do you have any expierience with servers? :See above answer.
How do you want to help out the server: I'd like to keep order between players.

I'll be online in a moment.
07/30/2014 4:24 pm
Modern_Crafting
Ign- Steve76326
First name- Sam
Age- Sorry, Not Comfortable Giving Out My Age. But Im 11 And Older.

About Yourself- I love skateboarding and gaming.

Position- Honestly Anything Os Fine. I guess im "kinda good at building.
Why do you want to be staff- i just love making people happy. I mean, helping a server grow, and get to help with that. I litterly love doing that. I would make my own, but i dont really know how and i have a terrible laptop ( getting a new one soon)
Experience- Ive been a Mod 3 times, admin 2 times, co owner 1 time, builder 4 times, head admin - 1 time. I'll be on the server in about 5-30 mins.
07/30/2014 4:13 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Brem
Ign: bremoor11
First name: Brendan
Age (11+ Limit): 14

About Yourself: I am a mature 14 year old, class president. I am also an extrovert, meaning I love to talk and be around people.

Which Of The Ranks Above Do You Want To Apply For? : Head-Admin or Admin

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff because I love helping servers grow and start out, and keeping players time on servers fun.

Do you have any expierience with servers? : I have been a Moderator once, an Admin 3 times, a Head-Admin once and a Co-Owner once.

How do you want to help out the server: I want to help out the server by helping it grow, advertising, building and getting to know the players, and keep them having a good time.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome