Server Recruitment || Developer ||

BootSector's Avatar BootSector1/16/17 1:35 pm
1 emeralds 57
Starting Off

My team and I are trying to change the way people look at factions. We already have almost the full complete staff team already filled. I am looking for a developer to make the final topping to the cake. If you are wanting to be a developer then reply to this post and fill out the application.

About the server

We are going to fix
- How you raid people
- How you find others people's bases
- A new supply drop idea
- Pvping ( What are you trying to get )
- Object ( What am I doing with my money )

I will be renting a server of a website. I will be upgrading it once we have a basic idea where the will be heading and almost ready to open. I have owned a server once so I do know how to set-up one, make permissions, ranks ( Group manager ), buy craft, supply crates, voting, crates, and a lot more.

What the developer needs to do

The developer will need to make custom plugins ( and know how to read Java ). After I read your application, I will add you to skype and ask you to make a basic sample or a smaller version of the idea that I will need you to make.

What will the developer get.

Need a price we will also talk about that. Also worth talking about is that during when you work you will get 95% control of console ( Give you your own account ) and Permanent op; so that, you can work on your plugins.

The application part

( You will need a working microphone )

Ign |
Skype Name |
How much will you be active |
How long have you been working with Java |
Anything Else |

Add via Skype [ Antimatter Merrill ]

Add via Email [ AbusiveAsian@gmail.com ]

Thanks for reading.
BootSector
Level 1 : New Network