▄▀▄▀▄Server Recruitment l DEVS / BUILDERS / STAFF!▄▀▄▀▄

noctusserver's Avatar noctusserver2/23/17 5:00 am
3/2/2017 12:44 pm
Pemaos's Avatar Pemaos
Welcome to Noctus Recruitment topic!

Server IP: Noctus.me (1.10.2. - 1.11)

Noctus is a Survival/Creative/SkyBlock/Minigame server that strives to become the most heard name in Minecraft, we have a team of dedicated, loyal and committed staff who work all around the clock to ensure that we have a smooth, lag-free and enjoyable environment for our players to play in, as well as deter those who violate the rules and regulations of our server.

What makes us different?

Staff at Noctus have a huge passion for Minecraft, we have been playing for at least 4 years each and we all come across the same server over and over again, there is no variation in what servers have as a whole. In a failed attempt of finding the perfect server, we decided to create one our self. We have completely redone many gamemode to make it more fun. Like Survival: Boss fights/Dungeons/Mobarenas/Towns to gather people together and make friends. We did this in order to bring back talent and skill into Minecraft. We provide professional server management so players don't have to worry about immature staff or any abuse (Owner 21 years old - Developer 22).

What do we want to accomplish?

If we give you a brief vision of where we see ourselves, and the goals that we want to accomplish, it would be to have a nice and friendly community where players regardless of factors such as age and ethnicity can join and actually enjoy themselves without having to be restricted. We do have plans to expand our server into various different unique game modes in order to attract a broader audience. We have a Discord server where our players can take that step further and communicate with friends.

Who are we looking to recruit?

Builders
Helpers
Plugin configurators (experts only)
Youtubers / Advertisers

Application Formatting:

IGN:
Rank applying for?
Why do you want to be accepted?
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
Past Experience / Work showcase?
noctusserver
Level 16 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/02/2017 12:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Pemaos
Still need staff??
03/01/2017 2:40 pm
Pemaos
They dont deny applications, they pick you if you are active and good. So if you aint active they wont consider you
02/28/2017 10:42 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
LoganGamingX
Just wondering if you deny my application will you tell me it will I just be constantly hoping.
02/28/2017 10:38 pm
noctusserver
We currently only need Helpers
02/28/2017 3:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ChaChaCreeper47
Do you need a mod, Because that is what i am best at?
02/28/2017 10:05 am
noctusserver
Anishh - Thank you for the application!
02/27/2017 6:48 am
Netchi
Thanks for accepting me!!
02/26/2017 9:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
LoganGamingX
IGN: LoganGaming

Rank applying for? Helper

Why do you want to be accepted? I want to be accepted because I love minecraft and I love helping people. I do a lot of volunteer work in my home town and I want to help people in my favorite game.

What makes you stand out from the crowd? What makes me stand out from the crowds I have been playing minecraft sense 2012 and I am also mature and respectable. If a player is mad at me I would simply not strike back in anger I would just figure out the right thing to do in the situation.

Past Experience / Work showcase? I am going to be completely honest I have never been a staff member on a server before but I am always eager to learn and to help. I did apply to be staff on mineplex but that application was denied.

Extra: Also even if you do not accept me thank you for looking at my application.
02/26/2017 9:18 pm
Level 47 : Master Engineer
popeyetyty
IGN: Zieonn
Rank applying for? Admin or Dev
Why do you want to be accepted? Well I have a lot of experience as Admin and believe I can do a lot for the server. I have not been a Dev yet, but I know a little of Java, I have made 1 plugin that will limit the amount of griefers on Creative servers. What it does it stop the use of using buckets and stops the use of throwing eggs to help prevent lag.
What makes you stand out from the crowd? I believe what makes me stand out from the crowd is I have been staff on servers since 2013 and am dedicated to it when I am staff.
Past Experience / Work showcase? Well I never really thought about keeping track of anything and am actually only keeping track of the plugins I am making, thats all.
02/26/2017 7:49 pm
HyperCooool
Hello All =D
IGN: HyperCooool
Rank applying for? Helper/Moderator/Admin
Why do you want to be accepted? Because I want to help make a new server the greatest it can be, and I want all the players to enjoy it
What makes you stand out from the crowd? I highly enforce rules, but I also love talking with players, etc
Past Experience / Work showcase? Owner of 2 SkyBlock servers, 1 Towny server, and I've been moderator of many servers. I know it sounds like I hop from servers, but if they would just stay open, I am very commited xD
02/26/2017 7:43 pm
noctusserver
We are reading them all the time buddy we had a lot so it takes some time to go thru it
02/26/2017 12:56 pm
Brentos
When do you look into the applications??
02/26/2017 12:11 pm
Brentos
IGN: n1ck1901

Rank applying for? Plugin Configuration Expert

Why do you want to be accepted? For one, your server is exceptional. Not many already established servers with player bases recruit off these forums, and well it's just epic to see one. I want to be accepted because I think I will be a great asset to your server. I have yet to fully explore everything about your server, but from the looks it seems it is nothing short of awesome. I want to be a part of it, and even though I'll be jumping on a bit late, after you've released and all I am eager to help and hopefully make it grow even more.

What makes you stand out from the crowd? My past experience and ability to configure. I have had multiple servers of my own from a dual network setup on a 32gb dedi, to small Amazon WS hosted 1gb EC2 instances running little baby servers. I have experience with every major plugin, and a lot of smaller time ones, and any I don't know specifically I am always willing to look at the documentation available and figure it out that way. I also have experience with website creation/maintenance, and can help on your current site if needed. I know HTML/CSS and basic Java, as well as how to make decent looking sites via other sites, like Enjin, Weebly, and Wordpress. I am also highly experienced in PEX and Group manager, if you ever want a hand with permissions I will be able to assist.

Past Experience / Work showcase? All of my previous server sites are down due to the servers being down, and me not up keeping them. I can show you all the custom plugins I did for my networks if you would like.
02/26/2017 9:11 am
noctusserver
Shadow_____ - Thanks for the application!

We still need:

2 Staff members
2 Builders
1 GFX artist!
02/25/2017 8:23 pm
Pemaos
<Cool ty
02/25/2017 5:00 pm
noctusserver
Pemaos - We will look into it asap
02/25/2017 2:36 pm
noctusserver
Netchi - Accepted
02/25/2017 12:12 pm
Pemaos
Applied ingame for ytuber!!!
02/25/2017 5:47 am
noctusserver
xChrisGames - Please go ingame and do /apply and follow Builder is explained pretty good there
02/24/2017 9:53 pm
TheLinkerChris
Still waiting xD
02/24/2017 4:42 pm
noctusserver
BabyWayBe - Thank you for the application, we have recieved a lot and will respond when we get thru them
02/24/2017 12:34 pm
Shadow_____
IGN: Shadow_____

Rank Applying for: Builder

Why do you want to be accepted?
I want to be accepted because I have always wanted to work on a team. I have built for several servers but only for fun. I want what I build to have purpose rather then just building for fun. I am able to be on for at least 1 hours (if not more) 99% of the time.

What makes me stand out from the crowd?
Whenever I build something, I always get others opinions to try to make the build better. If someone on the team messes up, I will not get frustrated, but help them improve. I am always ready for improvement and don't get upset if someone disagrees with my build. I believe I stand out because I am willing to improve, willing to work and help with others, and I rarely loose my temper.

Past Experience/Work Showcase
I have never worked on a true team but I have built for many servers. I am highly skilled with world edit and am practicing using VoxelSniper. I have two pictures that I can use to give a small glimpse of my potential.

Hopefully the images will work^
02/24/2017 11:39 am
Netchi
Am I accepted??
02/23/2017 8:33 pm
TheLinkerChris
IGN: xChrisGames

Rank applying for?:
I am applying for Builder Rank.

Why do you want to be accepted?:
I have been playing "Minecraft" For almost my hole life (As a kid), I have lots of training. I am fairly good at world edit, I know how to build big trees with it, walls, floors, and fancy modern or anything furniture. I can be online for over 1 hour. But I do have
martial arts classes on Monday and Wednesday, Sometimes on Friday but that's rare. I am not the best person, but I am a pretty good builder.

What makes you stand out from the crowd?:
Like I said, I have been playing this game nearly my hole life, and I am fairly well at team work. I am honest, I have been playing this game for nearly my hole life (That is going to be the last time I am saying that!) And I am a good speller, I have been using keyboards for very long. And I am a fast learner, only when people speak clearly. I am a very kind person, turning 12 this year.

Past Experience / Work showcase?:
I do not know what this means,but I have had past experience on building, but not as a Builder Rank.

Sorry, if you do not understand some bits, my grammar is not that good. If I match any other rank, its okay.
02/23/2017 6:23 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Anishh
IGN: My In Game Name is Anishh

Age: My age is 13 though I think - and many others have told me - that I am very mature.

Rank applying for? Helper.

Why do you want to be accepted? I want to be accepted because I want to broaden my Minecraft Server Staff experience. I do believe I really can make many contributions to this server. My care towards other players is beyond the limits. I never get annoyed to answer any questions other players ask, nor do I get angry at the new players for not knowing how to get started with anything they are doing. Not only do I care, I know what it is like to be a new player in a server and feel scared, or nervous, to ask the mods/helpers any questions they have. I want to make the server a place where new players feel as if they are part of the Noctus family. Not knowing what to do when you are new to a server can be the hardest thing to go through. Getting the hang of how things work and what the commands are can really frustrate whomever is currently new to the server. Having a caring helper to ask questions and get answers specifically to the question really can make a players experience on the server more enjoyable. This is why I think choosing myself as a helper can really strengthen the players confidence throughout their time playing the Noctus Network. I also think I have a kind and friendly background and I have a colossal desire to help many people, new or not.

I do appreciate what the Helpers do and respect them for putting up a diverse group of players. I can very easily, not always, spot a hacker/spammer/offender and in which I confront them to try to make the server a great and fair playing field for the other players who are on the server. Having hackers and spammers annoying other players who just want to play, can really be annoying to deal with. The one thing I will make sure not to do is to abuse my powers. Even if another player threatens me. I will always be optimistic towards other players that I am having a hard time with. I know all of the rules and will be sure to enforce them if needed. Many times I can be stubborn in what I think is right, but I will still hear what the accused has to say and truly think optimistically about the situation.

What makes you stand out from the crowd? The thing that makes me stand out of the crowd is my huge desire to help people. I will help a person, new or not, to the edge of my ability, and make sure everyone gets a fair playing session on Noctus. I feel like this makes me stand out of the crowd, because not many people have, what I consider, this optimistic mindset.
Past Experience / Work showcase? I have worked on a vast variety of Minecraft servers, varying from the position of Helper to the important and crucial role of Owner. Being all these different occupations has really helped me strengthen my confidence with speaking and helping other players, but also learn how to stay professional and be productive at all times.
02/23/2017 5:20 pm
Netchi
IGN:BabyWayBe

Rank applying for? : Helper

Why do you want to be accepted? : Well, this server is very fun and I would love to help on it. I believe I have enough experience to make a difference on this server. I have been staff on Small server, and a small server called Mystic Mines. Being staff on these servers taught me how to answer questions efficiently and with a quality answer. It also helped me when punishing rule breaking players. If I am unsure if the player is breaking a rule, I would ask another staff member to help me decide. If there were no other staff members online, I wouldn't punish, but get evidence and wait until another staff member is on. While I was staff on Some server, I was on a sub-team to answer reports. This taught me how to sufficiently answer a report. I can judge if the evidence is fake, or if it isn't enough. That was just a little info to show that I know how to be a staff member on big
servers. Now I will tell you more on why I think I should be a helper. I absolutely love to help, and I think I can help do this on here. Whether it be punishing a rule breaker, answering a question, or answering a report, I can do these with a smile on my face. The info above showed that I know how to be a quality staff member, and that is another reason why I think I should be a staff member. This server is my Favorite server that I play on, ever since I basically left Other Ones. I have been playing on it a lot since I joined. I am very mature, responsible, and trust worthy. This is why I believe I should be a helper.

What makes you stand out from the crowd? : The Thing That makes me Stand out is that i am on A Lot Of Time So I can Help Many people! Btw this is less Cause Everything is Already said in the why do u want to be accepted!

Past Experience / Work showcase? : Well as I said i have Been a Staff On Many server also I want to include that I have been a network owner Which is Now Down because iam Not good in advertising So I Just take Staff place to help out Other server and i Know Every Commands Of the Plugins!

Also I can Be online for 5/7 Hours
02/23/2017 2:28 pm
noctusserver
We still need:

2 Staff members
2 Builders
1 GFX artist!
02/23/2017 10:09 am
noctusserver
DUKYZonQUACK - Thank you for the application you seem like a good guy so we will consider you for sure!
02/23/2017 5:42 am
DUKYZonQUACK
My in game name is LongestMcJagger.
My age: 14 years of age.
I want to apply for a Helper position.
I want to be accepted because i have quite a bit of training of using admin commands from my past admin experience and right now i want to put it to use. Plus i think you might want person to help out and keep everyone behaved on the server.
What makes me stand out from the crowd? well for one i have a good amount of time to stay on server and help out because i Homeschool but i do have a personality of my own which you would probably notice after a while but i am also nice, kind and loyal. So i would do anything you may ask me too do. well at least what i can do to help out.

Past Experience / Work showcase?
Well as stated above i have been an admin on a vannila server for a couple of months so it may take time to get to know new commands but i am pretty focused when i'm online i do not fuss around. but i think i am a quick learner though.

but i will appreciate a spot on the Helpers list never the less.

Extra benefits : i am also a programmer but a learner but i do know how to fix most html/css problems
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome