★ SERVER REVIEW ★ Blockify - blocky.me

SourMatt's Avatar SourMatt9/4/15 10:39 pm
1 emeralds 515
Well I'm glad to say that this is my first review on here.

Blockify is the classic network with a twist. All three of their servers, (OP Prison, OP Factions and Survival) have extremely unique and fun aspects to their gameplay that make them stand out from other servers.

Survival has to be my favorite. The entire map, which just so happens to have no world border, is made up of custom biomes and structures. Many things you would expect to see in a modpack are actually accessible on Blockify survival. Survival also features Towny, McMMO and Jobs to further enhance the experience. Blockify even has an entire menu dedicated to giving information to new players. Overall, the survival server is unique and addicting. With fun sidegames such as chat-related wordgames, the server rarely gets stale.

OP Prison and Factions are both equally enjoyable however neither of them have as many unique values as Survival. If you are going to join Blockify, I would suggest trying all three, however I wouldn't be too surprised if a bulk of your time was spent on survival.

In conclusion, Blockify is a spectacular network featuring a variety of things to do. If you would like to join me on Blockify, the server IP is "blocky.me".

Thanks for reading!
SourMatt
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter