Server Seeking Quality Staff

xxbabygirlstar's Avatar xxbabygirlstar7/22/14 6:58 pm
1 emeralds 181
Hello there. I am Star (xxbabygirlstar)--one of the three owners of a server called Technocraft 2.0. If you haven't heard of us, we're a PVP Survival Bukkit server that averages about 10-15 people. We're currently working on a new advertising campaign to build more of a player base, but we have one problem.

Our staff count is dwindling. We're losing more staff to things like summer-long camps, internet problems, and just life in general and we don't really have anyone on our server now that we think is good enough for staff. So here, I am, appealing to you.

If you have time for a staff position, please consider joining my server. Now, I hope you realize that you won't get a staff position upon joining... We have a few requirements that you have to meet before you can apply to join.

1.) You need to reach the Voter rank (4 hours of gameplay of subsequent--not consecutive--along with 18 votes on our 9 vote listings) in-game.
2.) The ability to read, comprehend, and follow our rules.
3.) A good personality for a staff-member: a willingness to help, a patience for stupid people, etc.

See? That's simple. If you're interested, either click on the banner in my signature that goes to our listing, join the IP directly at technagemc.com, and/or add me on Skype if you have any questions. My skype is xxbabygirlstar

Thanks!
xxbabygirlstar
Level 11 : Journeyman Scribe