24/7 HOSTED SERVER STAFF/BUILDER/YOUTUBER RECRUITMENT

CyberBeRG's Avatar CyberBeRG9/2/14 7:47 am
1 emeralds 197 2
9/2/2014 1:50 pm
zave 0's Avatar zave 0
Hello,

I'm making a server at the moment. I already have full loaded developers, but somehow not the professional builders, moderators or beta testers.
I'm here to recruit the needs of more staff in order to run our server successfully.
It's not opened yet, its in beta form. This server is 24/7 running, 4 GB Ram (going to be increased when we open) with partially dedicated set of ip.

We are recruiting:

1 more developer, must be very good at using plugins including permissions, hubs, enjin/buycraft and able to make customized plug in quite well too.

3 Builders, who's PROFESSIONAL at building all kinds of theme.

5 Moderators, who's mature enough to moderate the servers. We need these people by next week. Builders are urgent at the moment.

Beta testers-we want as many beta testers as we can, and these people will be awarded with first donation rank.

We are also interested in the opportunity to advertise our server. If you hold any opportunity of advertising, which includes youtubes, please add me on skype too.

We would like the applicants be 15+ in age. However, if you prove your mature enough or your very skillful in the following criteria, we will accept you to our staff team.

To apply these jobs, please add me on skype: daveway99

Thank you,
callthecool.
CyberBeRG
Level 1 : New Network