Is server staff corruption increasing?

fartcrafter's Avatar fartcrafter7/24/14 5:02 am
1 emeralds 190 3
7/24/2014 6:06 am
Zaify's Avatar Zaify
Personally i think corruption in server's is definitely rising, I've been banned numerous times for nothing, it seems staff these days are either flooded with power or 10. If you agree post down below and feel free to post your stories

READ---READ---READ
Click to reveal
I recommend that you use fake names in examples to stop this thread being locked
fartcrafter
Level 22 : Expert Cowboy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/24/2014 6:06 am
Level 47 : Master Scribe
Zaify
It really does depend on what servers you're talking about. As a server owner myself I can say it is getting harder to find good, non-corrupt staff members (at least for me personally), but I don't have the position to talk about other servers and people. What I have seen an increase of though is "friends as staff", which while is not always a bad idea, usually results in people being banned for no reason and trolling on the servers I play on.
07/24/2014 5:53 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Toast
sigurd4
I absolutely know what you are talking about. I dont really play much on big servers anymore. Much because of this. And its really sad when there is suddenly a mod that is corrupt on a server that you have played on for a long time. A lot of them think that they are so mich better than everyone else and ban people for rediculous reasons, while their friends, or people that give them a little cash never gets touched.
07/24/2014 5:08 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Lemon
Sonadel
In my experience, 9 times out of 10, people that say they were banned for nothing, were definitely banned for something. I can't speak on behalf of the servers that banned you, of course.

*EDIT: Why should anyone care anyway? Move on to a different server. Easy fix.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome