Can you record:
What are you good at in minecraft (building, PvP, etc.):
Can you make a video everyday:
Do you have Skype or any communication service available:
If so what is your username and how or when may i contact you:
How many server have you had staff on? :
RybRaids
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/03/2015 1:37 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
JeremiahTV
How old are you: 17
What is your Youtube channel (Link if Possible): I actually have a livestream acount http://www.twitch.tv/jeremiahtvhd if you require i get a Youtube, I can make one.
Why should i accept you: I can provide publicity to your server and help its upbringing.
Can you record: I live stream so yes
What are you good at in minecraft (building, PvP, etc.): Mostly Building and being open and helpful in the community.
Can you make a video everyday: I stream every weekday from 6pm-8pm and on weekends i stream from about 12pm-8pm Pacific time zone.
Do you have Skype or any communication service available: Skype, Curse voice, Teamspeak
If so what is your username and how or when may i contact you: JeremiahTV is my MC username. You can reach me at my skype (aj.campbell5), my email (jeremiahtv775@gmail.com), or simply on PMC pm's.
How many server have you had staff on? : I've been a staff member on countless servers, i'm willing to help in anyway I can. I'd love to discuss with you what spots you may have open for me. Please contact me soon
03/02/2015 12:51 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
chris012696
Why should i accept you: Well I am a very mature person. I like to play minecraft and Im starting to get back into it.
Can you record: I can if it is needed.
What are you good at in minecraft (building, PvP, etc.): Im good with roleplaying and communicating with other players.
Can you make a video everyday: I could if I was asked too
Do you have Skype or any communication service available: chris.friedkin
If so what is your username and how or when may i contact you: whenever
How many server have you had staff on? : I have owned many servers. I am looking to step back from owning and just help manage
03/02/2015 12:41 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
RybRaids
Bump
03/01/2015 9:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
bonecrusher375
How old are you: 14
What is your Youtube channel (Link if Possible): bonecraft gaminghttps://www.youtube.com/channel/U ... lPBbmif2Cg
Why should i accept you: because in loyal and hard working and i know how to use plugins and consol
Can you record: yes
What are you good at in minecraft (building, PvP, etc.): iv pleyed for 3 years now
Can you make a video everyday: sure i also live stream
Do you have Skype or any communication service available:skype or by text or phone my number is 913-244-9187
If so what is your username and how or when may i contact you: garretthurst64
How many server have you had staff on? : 8 i have been admin and 2 i have been owner
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome