Server start! Need lots of staff.

SirKarp's Avatar SirKarp3/3/15 12:50 am
3/13/2015 12:31 am
SirKarp's Avatar SirKarp
Hiya!

My name is SirKarp. I am starting up a neat server.
Here's my issue: I don't know where to start.
I have owned small servers before (all of which have ended in failure), and I now know how to really run one.

I am calling for a few types of people:
- Brainstorm-ers. People who have great ideas about server concepts (not just "prison" or "survival").

- Builders. People who have good building experience and may want to help design/build server spawns, arenas, etc.

- Developers. People who understand plugin creation and configuring. Able to create "custom plugins". You should know your way around configs, logs, etc.

- Financial advisors. People who handle money. Understanding of hosting fees, donation gathering, and more.

- Staff. People who can handle troublesome players/fix server issues.

- Partners. Potential hosts that could help us out.

I don't care how old you are. Act mature, keep your cool.

Sound good? PM me to join our Slack.com group.
Any questions? Leave a comment.

See you there.

[EDIT: Now looking for public relations managers and lore writers. PM me.]
SirKarp
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/13/2015 12:31 am
SirKarp
Thanks all! We are just about done and now taking some last-minute applications.
03/10/2015 3:02 am
Atomiclego429
Hey I'm 15 I'm pretty good at building houses (Specifically older style houses, redstone and custom terrain) if you need that type of thing
03/10/2015 10:30 am
PatrickBringe
PMed you
03/09/2015 1:29 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ddawg48
IGN: ddawg48
Position: Admin or Mod

Why you should work with me?

Well I feel than I could Help you create and build a successful server. I have been playing minecraft ever since 1.1 as during this time I have been on staff with 3 different server. I have also owned a server of my own. The server was called FacNation. If you search my IGN it will come. I am also great with plugins, permissions, building, keeping the server clean, Helping new players, and much more. I am defiantly a people person so I will have no problem getting along with you guys.

What makes you stand out?

I think my work effort and desire to do the best that I possible can makes me stand out. When I set my mind to doing something I know it will be done. I am also all around talented at minecraft. I find that to be a key trait to be in the position as a god. This is why I feel that is the spot for me.

I am a hard worker and dedicated. I could be very active and could achieve anything you need me to do. Thanks for reading.
03/09/2015 11:06 pm
SirKarp
PMed you.
03/08/2015 10:47 pm
SirKarp
Need a few more people!
03/08/2015 4:08 am
SirKarp
We now have a server! Get building!
03/06/2015 10:58 pm
SirKarp
Thanks to everybody who has helped out thus far!
If you would like to help, we are still looking for plenty of great people!
03/04/2015 1:51 am
Nickthegoatboy
IGN: Nickthegoatboy

Role applying for: Admin

Experience: Created multiple servers as well as helped manage large servers, including Desteria.

Why do you deserve this: I am good with people, online often, and I am mature and professional without getting personal. I do not favor people over others and am extremely fair and just. I am excited to keep the server fair and work like a well-oiled machine.

What will you bring to the server: I will bring a professional and fair moderation of the server with availability and helpfulness. I like to help people and make the server the best that it could be.

Extra: I am able to be on as much as 4-5 hours a day and am excited to have the opportunity to join this team. I'm a big fan of Star Wars, so my skin is Chewbacca
03/04/2015 4:39 pm
PatrickBringe
PMed you
03/04/2015 1:07 am
asaady4104
im 19 enjoy the company of other and down to be a builder and do the boring stuff no one else wants to do
03/04/2015 4:36 pm
PatrickBringe
PMed you
03/04/2015 12:55 am
Level 28 : Expert Taco
Phoenix_13
Hey!

I can work as PR manager for you. I'll also help with brainstorming/discussions.

Thanks
03/04/2015 4:35 pm
PatrickBringe
PMed you
03/04/2015 12:28 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
Cobblerstone
Hey, my name is Braden, and I'm totally up to helping you set up a server. I can help with the brainstorming or building if you need it. Feel free to PM me if you want my resume.

Thanks,
Braden
03/04/2015 4:34 pm
PatrickBringe
PMed you
03/03/2015 11:41 pm
MyMCAdmin
IGN: GateKeeperHD, And MyMcAdmin (I Have 2 Accounts ) ( Premium )

Why do you want to be staff?: Well I Want To Be An Administrator Because I Know I Am The Best Out Of All Applicants. I Really Know How A Server Should Be Ran. And The Main Reason Why I Want To Be An Administrator Is Because I Can And Will Participate In All Events. And I Can Build Very Cool Spawns, Warps, Or Anything Really! I Also Know How To Code Plugins For Servers. But Thats A Different Topic.
Second Goal For Me Towards The Server Is, Attracting As Much Players As I Can. I Really Wont Focus On The Player Base. But Ill Focus First On The Content. A Servers No Server Without Good Content.
Plus I Like Doing Economy Wise Configuring, Because The Economy Is Most Important Or Even The Second Most , Because Money Is What Players Use To Trade And Bargain With.

Will you dedicate your time and help us grow as a community?: Well I Mean I Would Not Be Applying If Not...

Will you ever abuse your rank's powers?: Well I Would Not Call It Abusing, Because Sure, Admins Get Creative. I Won't Spawn In Items, Unless Someone Scams, And Their Scammer Is Banned. Ill Only Use Creative Or World Edit Or Even Op Permissions For Building. Because I Really Love Participating In Server Events!
Being Around Many Players, Or Even Small Amounts Is Fun Because You Can Learn Alot About Different Peoples Backgrounds.

Do you have teamspeak?: No BUT i MIGHT get it, if i am accepted.

Do you swear that you will not ask a staff member to read your application?: Lol. I Won't, But How Will They Know If I've Applied Is My Question?...
----
I will add more :
Please Note, If You Do Not Accept Me As An Admin, I Do Not Want To Be Staff. I Want To Be A Leader, But I Cannot If I Am Some Boring Moderator. I Like To Take Charge And Actually Make A Difference Towards The Server.
I Know I Am Sounding Like A Broken Record, But I Really Want Whats Best For The Server, And I Know Deep Down, It Will Not Happen Without Me ( Lies XD )
But Seriously I Am Probably The Most Mature In Situations, The Most Respectable, The Most Funnest Administrator There Is.
I Promise You That If You Accept Me As Administrator You Won't Be Let Down.
also, i know very well that everyone thinks they are the best at administering, but me, i am different, i am creative, i am fun, i am loyal , dedicated, and most importantly i most likely wont abuse ( Cheat ) .
03/03/2015 11:46 pm
SirKarp
PMed you.
03/03/2015 11:28 pm
PatrickBringe
I'm sure we will when we get it up any chance I could have you private msg me your Skype simply so I can communicate more steadily with you? We also have a slack. Account that I'm sure lip will release to you later
03/03/2015 11:23 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
God_Of_Lag45
I'm a Builder from some old servers and i don't mind doing large scale builds, if you need anything like that of course
03/03/2015 11:44 pm
SirKarp
PMed you.
03/03/2015 10:54 pm
SirKarp
We now have a very basic idea of what the server could be like.

I will be bumping this post occasionally.
03/03/2015 3:31 am
PatrickBringe
I feel as though I could be the man you are looking for but I need to know the I.P. Address to see what you need and talk to you first as well
03/03/2015 3:39 am
SirKarp
We are currently in a very early stage of planning, and do not have a server set up yet.
Feel free to PM me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome