[PotionNetwork] Servers to add to the Hub + All Staff

enderaron's Avatar enderaron12/20/14 3:37 pm
12/22/2014 5:51 am
thycookie's Avatar thycookie
PotionNetwork - An upcoming network looking to expand its staff team and servers.

PotionNetwork is looking for two things at this moment in time.

~Dedicated staff members.
~Servers to add to the network.

FOR SERVER OWNERS

About Us – We’re a group of people who are dedicated to building and developing servers. Many of us have worked on projects with each other before; creating a close knit senior management team. Our builders and developers are experienced and all of our staff members come from a variety of backgrounds. Our first project is an OP prison which we hope will be the centerpiece of PotionNetwork.

What’s In It for You? – Being part of a network has its many benefits. A network will have regular players on completion, guaranteeing that your server has a share of those regular players. You won’t ever have to worry about advertisement or recruiting again! PotionNetwork will lend you a hand with any issues you have. Whether it is custom plugins or a lack of admins, we’ll most likely have a solution up our sleeves.

The Business Part – Nothing good is free, we all know that. However, we try to make sure that we’re as close to free as we can get without dooming our network to failure. We only ask for 20% of donations you earn, and all that money gets invested straight back into advertising and network fees/investments. No staff members receive a cut, we all work voluntarily. You’re not being dragged into anything that is long term, and there’s no pressure to stay when you cannot support your server any longer.

FOR POTENTIAL STAFF MEMBERS

About The Team – Most of us have known each other for a while, especially within the senior team. That makes a close knit group of well organized people. That doesn’t mean we don’t need help though, and that’s where you come in! Our developer team is rather small, as is our building team. We’d like to add to it before work well and truly gets underway.

How the Ranks Work – We have an entire colour coded excel spreadsheet which can explain exactly what your rank is (and a word document for those without excel), but for now, I’ll explain it in words. Most rank ladders go from Trial, to Junior, to Regular, to Senior, to Head. From Trial to Regular you are part of the team you applied to, with no leadership role. Senior is a staff management role; you’ll lead the team during projects, as well as showing new members the ropes. Heads deal with the senior staff, like the Co-Owners and the Owner, as well as the other Heads (admin, dev, mod, and builder).

Player Management Requirements -

Player management is Helper to Admin. You may be accepted at the very bottom, or a little higher. It is not likely you’ll immediately be accepted for a management position, which requires dedication. We would prefer it if you were at least 13, though if you are below this age, remember that a good first impression works wonders.

APPLICATION
IGN:
How mature are you?
What positions have you previously held?
What qualities do you have which will allow you to perform well in this position?
Please explain how you would punish a spammer:
Please explain how you would punish a hacker:
Additional Information:

Development Requirements –

Development is Trial Developer to Senior Developer. Our Head Developer works alone right now, and deals with everything from server crashes, to bungeecord, to plugin coding. You should be at least 12 and know how to code to an acceptable standard. It would also be useful if you knew the ins and outs of server consoles to help diagnose problems the Head Developer finds.

APPLICATION
IGN:
How mature are you?
What qualities do you have which will allow you to perform well in this position?
At what level can you code?
Can you diagnose server issues?
Additional Information:

Building Team Requirements –
The building team is recruiting from Trial Builder to Builder. We currently have three members who are very talented. You would join them when they start constructing the hub. You must be at least twelve, and we like it if you could provide proof with your application.

APPLICATION
IGN:
How mature are you?
At what level can you build at?
Have you ever worked as a team?
Have you ever worked solo?
Have you ever worked on a hub before?
Proof:
Additional information:

We hope to see you in the future!
Questions? Contact me on Skype (swiftla).
enderaron
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/22/2014 5:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
thycookie
IGN: KyleCookieness
Time zone: Australian Central Time Zone (UTC+09:30)
How mature are you? 8/10
Head-Admin (1)
Admin (4)
Head-mod (2)
Mod (3)
I'm a dedicated person with talents on Minecraft. I've played minecraft since 1.2.3 (2011) and have gained a lot of experience when it come's to building. I've been join up with many server's in the past few week's and they've all been unsuccessful. I'm a friendly person who doesn't like to start useless fights.
Please explain how you would punish a spammer: I'll mute them for 5 minutes or more.
Please explain how you would punish a hacker: I'll temp-ban or perma-ban depending on the sort of hacking that may be occurring.
Additional Information: Kyle.richardson52 is my Skype username.
12/22/2014 5:39 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
APPLICATION
IGN:Istack0409
Time zone:Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00)
How mature are you?:I have rather a energetic and positive attitude, I understand that you (staff) would be looking for someone with a "can-do" attitude which is exactly what I have! If I have a problem that I either can't handle on my own or am not that qualified in answer it. I will answer the question the best that I can do and even better. If not I would report to someone with higher authority then me and both of us can solve what ever the problem is.
What positions have you previously held?So I applied on a Prison/ faction server , I was accepted as Mod, This server was actually a very successful server, we had very active dedicated players, average of 20 people online
What qualities do you have which will allow you to perform well in this position?:I am excellent at working with team/groups. I can be the leader in the group or the person that listens, while doing this I have a amazing attitude which stands out a lot when people first meet me. I can make almost anyone laugh. I think I could get along with the other staff rather well.
Please explain how you would punish a spammer:I would Kick the spammer and give him a warning . if continued muted 15 min
Please explain how you would punish a hacker:i would punish a hacker by Looking for what he has done and then ban his ip for a week till he has learned his lesson
Additional Information:Im Australian My skype name is istack0409 If you want to contact me
12/21/2014 8:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
-TylerPhillips-
IGN: TylerPhillips_

Time zone: I live in the Eastern time zone.

How mature are you? I am very mature person.

What positions have you previously held? Over the past 2 years of my life I have been staff on many minecraft server. First off I became a Moderator on GizmoServers.. After 2 months of being mod I became an Admin for 6 months. After that I decided to move on and start up my own servers and help others with their servers. Most recently I was a SrMod on Rising Heroes Skyblock. Also I was a Mod on their Prison server. I have about 2 years of staff experience for server of all types.

What qualities do you have which will allow you to perform well in this position? I am very mature. I have the drive to make a staff team and server exceed. I have a vast knowledge in minecraft plugins. I am a very easy person to get along with and love to meet new people.

Please explain how you would punish a spammer: If a player was spamming I would first politely ask them to stop spamming. If they did not stop I would warn them one more time to stop. If they still continued I would kick them and ask them to stop seeing maybe that will get their attention. If that does not work then I would mute them for 5-10 minutes.

Please explain how you would punish a hacker: If a player was hacking I would first make sure I had definite proof that they were hacking. If I had evidence without a doubt then I would ban them. Whether a temp or perm ban. Whichever the server rules states.

Additional Information: I would like to become a staff member because I love to be a leader. I have the passion and drive to make a server succeed. I like to start this with a staff team that is setup for success. With a well trained staff team you can do nearly anything. When the staff members love the people that are leading them then it shows in their work ethic on the server. Next I like to get the community. When you have a great community then you can go anywhere. The better the community the bigger it will get. The way to keep players on servers is with events. I have alot of ideas for events that I will love to share with you if I get accepted, I also have a vast knowledge in minecraft plugins. I also have alot of experience in being a staff member on minecraft servers and helping to run them.

Also my skype is tyler15phillips if you would like to contact me there.
12/22/2014 5:32 am
enderaron
I'll talk to the team, then contact you if you are accepted. Thanks for applying!
12/21/2014 7:05 pm
enderaron
Bump.
12/21/2014 6:53 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Deraytis
I'll await a response from you.
12/20/2014 10:25 pm
Level 21 : Expert Miner
hammer5678
APPLICATION
IGN: hammer567
Time zone: Australia
How mature are you? 8-9 (On a scale of 10)
What positions have you previously held? Mod, Admin and Owner of 5 servers.
What qualities do you have which will allow you to perform well in this position? I work well with players and know what they want meaning that I'll be able to fix any problems that they have or do things that they want.
Please explain how you would punish a spammer: Mute them for 1-4 hours.
Please explain how you would punish a hacker: First jail for 48 hours, if they continue to hack permanent ban.
Additional Information:
12/21/2014 6:48 am
enderaron
Denied. Feel free to apply again.
12/20/2014 6:07 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Deraytis
Message me on skype: Deraytis.
I have a few servers.
12/21/2014 6:49 am
enderaron
We'll contact you via Skype.
12/20/2014 5:41 pm
Level 22 : Expert Mountaineer
Bobonmp
IGN: Boblikesbugattis

Time zone: Mountain Standard Time (MST)

How mature are you?: On a scale of 1-10, I would say I am about an 8 or 9.

What positions have you previously held?:

I was a mod on a server called LegendaryMC. (Proof if you want to look: http://i.imgur.com/sJydJZO.png)

I have been staff on a few smaller servers that have shutdown without any warning, I can explain in more detail if needed.

What qualities do you have which will allow you to perform well in this position?: Some of the qualities that I have that will allow me to perform well in this position is that I am a very outgoing person. I can make a conversation with anyone, and I am not shy at all. I can also bring a positive attitude, which means I will never get, or at least I won't show, any frustration that I somehow manage to get.

Please explain how you would punish a spammer: Every server has a different way in which they like to punish people. Some don't do mutes, they only do bans. Others like to give warnings and mutes instead of bans. If the etiquette for your server is warnings and bans, I will be sure to follow the protocol and punish the person as needed.

Please explain how you would punish a hacker: Same answer as above. I would follow the protocol that you guys have set out.

Additional Information: I am the one that talked to you on Skype.
12/21/2014 6:47 am
enderaron
Accepted as a Junior Moderator. (3 ranks up).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome