ShardEmpire Prison needs a Moderator!

DiamondDude530's Avatar DiamondDude5308/2/15 6:33 pm
1 emeralds 207 4
8/3/2015 10:43 am
453Braxton's Avatar 453Braxton
If you have any experience with being staff on prison servers and you would like to be a part of my staff team, please apply here.
We will send a Skype contact request if we think you should be a part of the team. Thanks!
Template:

IGN?
Skype?
Age?
Do you have a mic?
What experience do you have with being staff on prison servers?
Do you have any experience with being a developer on a prison server?
Why should we pick you?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Anything else?
DiamondDude530
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2015 10:43 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
453Braxton
IGN? TheRobloxLover
Skype? "Bryan Banks" (this is my dad's skype)
Age? 13
Do you have a mic? yes
What experience do you have with being staff on prison servers? I was a mod on a different server here is the ip: corruptedmc.ddns.net but it was not a prison server.
Do you have any experience with being a developer on a prison server? No not at all.
Why should we pick you? Because I will do my hardest to keep hackers and spammers out of the server and if there is any help you need around the server (other then coding) I can help!!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 Years
Anything else? Nope
08/03/2015 8:23 am
+MyChemicalJaphan+
IGN: MyChemicalFail - However i am planning on changing it soon, I will notify you if it changes.

Do you have a mic?: Yes - A webcam to be exact (it still works as well as a mic)

What experience do you have with being staff on prison servers?: I have alot of experience being staff however i have only been staff on prison servers 1-2 times, I know alot about them and what usually goes on though.

Do you have any experience with being a developer on a prison server?: No.

Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I am very active and I am extremely responsible. I also know when to take a joke, I believe this is something important when moderating a server as stops you from getting so annoying etc. I have lots of experience, as i said earlier, and I know what I am doing.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Around 4 years now, I am very familiar with the game.

Anything else?: No, not anything I can think of.
08/02/2015 7:59 pm
Xplode
IGN? Xploding
Skype? xploding.cookies
Age? 15
Do you have a mic? Yes
What experience do you have with being staff on prison servers? Well I haven't been staff on a prison server but I have had tons of experiences on towny and faction servers, like Mod, Head-Mod, Admin (Only for a week on one server), Co-Owner (Zackscraft), and Owner of a Private Server.
Do you have any experience with being a developer on a prison server? I do not I am sorry.
Why should we pick you? Because I am really good with rules, I can also help with bugs if there is any in there
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Sinse 2010. I played around alpha to 1.5.2 beta, then I quit when 1.8 came out, and started playing again when Minecraft 1.0 Came out. I played a cracked version until 1.5.2 Full.
Anything else? Well I have had tons of experience and I would really love to be apart of a staff team again, no matter what. I just like to fly around and checkup on everything! Thank you! -Xploding
08/02/2015 7:24 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dolphin
Donii
IGN?: WinterCoww
Skype?: WinterCoww
Age?: 15
Do you have a mic?: Yes I have a Mic so I will be able to Skype if needed.
What experience do you have with being staff on prison servers?: I've owned a few Prison Server's with Friends so I know all about them and how much detail they need. I know all the Plugins and Other Requirements they need. I've played quite a lot of Prison Servers in my Minecraft time so that has made my knowledge better about them.
Do you have any experience with being a developer on a prison server?: Yes, As I said I've owned a few with Friends and I was the Developer on all of them. I know what Plugins they need and what Configuring to do for the Plugins that are needed. I have a lot of experience with Fixing Bugs with Plugins on Prison Servers so I think i could help out if needed.
Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because as I've said I have owned a few with Friends so I know what needs to be done and what things may go wrong. I am a very nice/kind person and I know how to stay calm when dealing with Immature/Disrespectful Players. I Respect everyone on all servers because I hate Confrontation/Arguments. My Minecraft Skills are: Building & Developing so I could help out a lot.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have played Minecraft for around 3 and a half Years possibly longer.
Anything else?: I have owned 4 servers in my past. I'm Very Respectful to all Players/Staff. I will put a Link below about my Latest Post on here about my Developing just so you can get more of an idea about me. I play Minecraft on a daily basis for around 6-7 Hours possibly more. If you need to know anything else about me then feel free to PM me or Skype Message me.

Link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/looking-for-server-help-developer-t504443.html

Thanky you For Taking The Time To Read This Application & I Hope To Hear From You.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome