-=Shocking Survival=- PvP! | Survival! | Need Staff! |

JDAWG1924's Avatar JDAWG19248/30/14 11:12 am
9/1/2014 12:33 am
blakeoelke's Avatar blakeoelke
Hello! Welcome to my topic! I just need to tell you that I need staff for my server! Here is your application.

Name:

Position?:

Why?:

How Can You Help:

Extras:

Good luck! The positions available are Head-Admin, Admin, Mod, and Builder
JDAWG1924
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/01/2014 12:33 am
blakeoelke

Name:Ethan (IGN:blakeoelke)

Position?:I wouldn't mind Helper/Builder, I would really want an extremely high rank because I dont want to have to much power.

Why?:The first reason I am applying is becasue Firewind (Pat) suggested I do so. Also I see that you are looking for staff and I have been staff on one other server. If you would like proof tell me I have the IP of the server. I will admit it isn't a big server though.

How Can You Help: I am quite experienced in Minecraft. I can answer most question about the game thats why I wouldn't mind being Builder/Helper

Extras:I can be comical at times!
08/31/2014 11:16 pm
blakeoelke

Name: Ethan (IGN: blakeoelke)

Position?: To be honest, I really don't mind

Why?: Pat suggested that I apply.

How Can You Help:I am a Semi-good builder, I am okay with certain codings, I Ive have worked on 2 different servers but they weren't big servers.

Extras: I am very friendly and comical!
08/30/2014 5:23 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
tyrrel2390
grief city, it was ALL unprotected rate -10
08/30/2014 12:32 pm
UhhhDIE_[craft]

Name:Jake Saling

Position?:Mod/Admin/Builder

Why?:I really like helping server get on their feet, plus im really good at moderating chat and looking for cheaters, doing stuff like chest checks to look for cheated amounts of diamonds or things or, random TP's to make sure no one is doing anything theyre not supposed to

How Can You Help: I will moderate (or build,or administrate) the best I can, also I well help get the word out to people who dont know about it

Extras:I would really like to help salingjonah@gmail.com! Thanks!
08/30/2014 12:15 pm
OllyOstrich

Name: MatthewPeter02

Position?:Admin/Mod

Why?: I love to help out with the server and then look back and see how ive helped it and know i was of the server

How Can You Help: I think I would be a great admin because I'm responsible I've been admin before and I wish to see the server grow and know that I was apart of developing the server. I never lie I know how to use every command I can advertise the server I have a YouTube channel and I can tell my friends about it. Every chance I have I will try to make the server bigger and better. That was my application hope I can be admin to help the server grow

Extras:Ive got skype

Good luck! The positions available are Head-Admin, Admin, Mod, and Builder[/quote]
08/30/2014 12:07 pm
Madboy123456

Name: madboy1234567

Position?: admin

Why?: I have been admin before so i know all the rules and commands and i like helping people and servers.

How Can You Help:I have experience and I will help make peoples experience on the server fun and stop those who are trying to ruin that.

Extras:I play MC all the time and im a good builder aswell!
08/30/2014 12:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
cooljay715

Name:Jay

Position?:any i'm happy with any

Why?:because i'm trust worthly i never abuse break rules and i respect all o the other staff

How Can You Help:i can help by making the server un

Extras:nope

url=signaturecraft.us/][/url]
08/30/2014 12:03 pm
JDAWG1924
mnv9000 Please join the server! We will talk there.
08/30/2014 11:47 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
mnv9000

Name:mnv9000

Position?:admin

Why?:i like helping out servers and building i am aslo an admin in3 other servers and a builder in 2 servers

How Can You Help:great builder i worked with hypixel with herobrine return for a bit and ya.
Extras:i really like the game skyrim its awesome
08/30/2014 11:36 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
wclark71

Name: Wclark71

Position: Admin

Why?: Couse I like helping people I have been an admin on several other server also.

How can you help? I am a good builder good with order. and so/so with Redstone.

Extras: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years and am very experienced. I also know a lot of the admin command's.
08/30/2014 11:29 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
staccato

Name:ex_numbers

Position?:Head-admin

Why?:because I have been a owner before for a hub server called IceCraft it was a faction skyblock kitpvp and Towny and I can help with plugins perm and whatever else. I'm mature and I can be on for 12+ hours and everyday and I can also help build if needed to. Also why is because I have knowledge of how to run a server and I know how to manage servers and people. I can also do alittle GFX art and here is the link http://oi58.tinypic.com/2rr2tdv.jpg. I also have been a plugin manager for a couple of big server. I can also design websites and I have knowledge of Java, HTML and I also have knowledge of worldguard and many other plugins and I as well have knowledge of groupmanager and pex and I can do anything that involves server Dev. Also I'm loyal and trustworthy I have been a server owner so I know how it feels when someone just leaves.

How Can You Help:I can help with plugin/perms and whatever else

Extras:
08/30/2014 11:13 am
JDAWG1924
Also, the IP: 75.111.119.176:25565
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome