Short Film from Around the World

Slimecraft101's Avatar Slimecraft1011/26/15 5:04 pm
1 emeralds 106 1
1/26/2015 10:53 pm
Foxy's Avatar Foxy
I decided during school today that it would be awesome to make a shortfilm! I was going to make something base off of Ranger's Apprentice, but it's way too cold outside! So I decided to make something that I have been thinking about for a long time. This film requires foot steps from many different places, but I don't have the funds to world travel for a small video. So, I decided to come to the Internet; where different locations, races, cultures, climates, and whatever else come together!

What can I do to help?
Well, you can film 5-10 seconds of your feet walking in a cool place. If you live in California, you can film yourself walking on the sand. If you live in Colorado, film yourself walking a mountain trail. I don't care! Your feet won't give away anything personal about yourself unless you tape your address to your shoes or something. Just film something cool about your area. Also, please upload your film to MediaFire or some other file sharing site. You can also e-mail it to slimecraft101@gmail.com

What will the film be about?
The film will be about how *something* is a journey. I will do a voice over and post it onto this thread when it's done.

Thanks,
SlimeCraft
Slimecraft101
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger