Short Story - Minecraft: The apocalypse.

MiDShadow's Avatar MiDShadow6/19/15 5:03 pm
1 emeralds 405 6
7/2/2015 4:50 pm
MiDShadow's Avatar MiDShadow
I NEED HELP WITH THIS! - CHECK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RZ-xUCiKyA

Wrote a short story in my minecraft's character's perspective, what do you think?
Audio @ http://www.mediafire.com/listen/9wgeez3 ... dioEp1.wav for people who are lazy or can't read

NEW: TABLET FRIENDLY AUDIO - https://www.mediafire.com/?ha5vyhkx28xuwsz

CHAPTER 1 -

I looked up from my bed. The night had gone and the blue sunny sky was now out.

The torches had worked that night, as no inhabitants had got in or near the house. I looked up to get my sword, as you can never be certain about whether there's a big creeper lurking in the distance. As I go through the door, I can hear a voice from beyond the screen saying "Hey guys, this is A-G-P." I loose control of my body, and all of a sudden I am doing dirty work, such as digging holes and mining. He could have at least changed me out of this tuxedo before making me do this. He does know I have a miner's outfit, right? I am forcefully dragged into killing my best friend the pig and getting blown up by my enemy, the creeper.

This has never happened before today, my body is restless and I collapse on the floor. my eyes begin to widen, and get bloodshot from all of the work I had to. I go to my bed and look back at the empty world that formed beside me. By now I was getting hungry and I couldn't resist eating that pork from the chest that the controller had placed beside me. I felt guilty doing so, but then again I had no choice. The smell was overwhelming, like Notch's hog-roast on Sundays. The taste was surprisingly not bad, as the meat was raw, and tender. My eyes widened, and suddenly I felt my whole body collapse and go to sleep.

What the hell? what is this? I look up to see extreme darkness, creepers, skeletons, zombies, spiders, witches, and this teleporting figure. One look at the mobs and I knew that this was an attack. I didn't want for this to happen in my lifetime. But it seems now, that he was present.

I quickly summon a ridable ender dragon, and rode in rage, on his back. This was the apocalypse, and I knew that for certain. I had to warn everybody. I went to Zeluna's house just to see that it had blown up and her body was on the floor. I run to her and start preforming CPR, but it was too late. My friend had gone. I look into her house, and see two of my other friends, one alive, but seriously hurt, and one dead. I looked into my friends eyes, shook him vigorously and shouted. "Kaz, Kaz wake up!" I see his eyes slowly open and he speaks weakly, "is this heaven?" I replied with "No kaz, this is hell." He looked up, saw me and said "Charlie, dude what happened? Where's Caitlin and Christian." "Please, don't talk about them" I said and he instantly got the jist of what had happened. "Dude" I said "We need to go now, the apocalypse has begun and I don't know how to end it... Minecraft is doomed.. or is it?

CHAPTER 2 -

We set for a campfire that night. The night had already begun and all hell was breaking loose. I had a look at Kaz and said "Dude, do you think you're going to be able to make it?" He replied, faintly at first, "If you can survive, then I can too!" This is why I liked Kaz, he always had a good sense of spirit and humour in even some of the worst times. "So..." I turned and said. "What's next?" I looked upon the sky and instantly saw it turn red, as of in rage. It looked sort of like what humans would describe sunset as, but for us this was not normal. We needed to take back the night. I turned and looked at Kaz again, "Sure those wounds don't need looking at?" I said, as after-all he had survived a bombing of a house, and that was enough to make people crazy, I knew already from a previous conversation that 99.9% of the time he was crazy, so this is why I needed to reassure. He turned and looked at me pointing at his leg he replied, ”Only if you have something to ease this pain” I turned and looked in my bag, I knew I had something, but where? I look and look but to my surprise, there was nothing in the bag. "Kaz," I said "Someone stole all my stuff." He turned and looked at the fire. "I wish my life could be like this of the fire, with all this pain going on" "Come on Kaz," I said "You don't really want to give up, the pain may be strong, but we need to go on"
"Yeah" He said, and moments later we both fell asleep on the ground.

The next day had came, and the red sky was still evident. I look up to see Kaz was still asleep. I look around and then at my clock. 7AM. I know it was a long night, from what we had seen so far, but he needed to get up soon. I put some mushroom stew on the boil, and then wake Kaz to it.

Kaz looked up, surprised to see me. "Dude" he said, "Why are you here?" It was evident he was in a bad condition, and probably could not go on. "Kaz," I said. "What is the last thing you remember before seeing me?"

Instantly he replied to me saying "Well, I had a dream last night about you and me, and that Caitlin and Christian were dead. I was riding on an ender dragon and then you asked me about my wounds, and said that this is the apocalypse"
"Kaz," I responded. "That was real." Kaz looks up at me and says, "No way was that real dude, even though I am on this cold stone floor. No way"
"Dude" I said, "Look at your leg."
"Holy sh*t" He replied, and I knew that I had convinced him this was real.

CHAPTER 3 -
CHAPTER 3
So this was real alright. Very real. The wind was cold, and the breeze swept through my body. I looked up at Kaz, and said “ready?”
“Ready” he replied.
We were about to go, right now. Our ender dragons were lying on the floor, and I instantly said, “Dragons, it’s time!”
Upon hearing this, the dragons instantly perked up, ready to fly. Their ears were perked up, and we mounted their backs.
“Kaz, ready to fly?” I asked
“Well, I’m not too sure about this. I mean, I’ve always been bound to this dragon but I’ve never felt the courage to ride on it” he replied, sounding somewhat cowardish.
The dragon heard this, and before we could step back he rose, and said clearly. “Kaz, listen. You were bound to me for a reason. I would have not been bound to you if I did not promise that in the worst of times, I would save your life”
Kaz looked confident now. His brain sparked. “Ok” he said “I trust you. But please, think of me as being new to this”
The dragon shook his head, and then we flew off.
It took 3 hours to get to the location we needed to be at. Tropicana. It was a desert biome, which looked kind of like this place the humans called “Hawaii.” I wondered to myself, as we set down on the ground ‘Where is the controller, why hasn’t he came back?’ As we land I say my thoughts to Kaz, and he replies Intimidated, “Dude, that controller is out there somewhere”
We look off to the distance, and see there is a fire starting, and smoke coming out of an island. We landed here to make sure we were safe of the attack.
We instantly travelled to the location in the background, but told our dragons to stay at shore.
I instantly saw the teleporting figure again, and saw that he had no eyes. But that was all I could make out before he moved back. I at first suspected Entity 303, but of course. Entity 303, doesn’t have white eyes.
I think, who has white eyes? I couldn’t remember his name of by hand, so I turn to Kaz and ask him. “Dude, its Herobrine.” He said, with a chill going down his back. “He’s back, and he wants our souls.”
“WHAT?!?!” I shouted. “What the hell?”
We looked back at the island we had put our dragons on, they were fine.
“Kaz,” I said. “It’s time to get suited and booted”
We put on our diamond armour, equipped our swords, and ran to the distance. The attack had begun. And the air was getting intense. We go to attack but a certain force pulls back on us. We fall to the ground, and our faces hit the ground. As we bleed out I thought I heard a voice say “The time is not now” But I could be wrong. What does it mean? The time is not now…
MiDShadow
Level 13 : Journeyman Network