Should i upload it?

luis alonso 64 bits's Avatar luis alonso 64 bits11/5/13 8:09 pm
1 emeralds 620 6
1/25/2014 7:32 pm
MattJamesHayter's Avatar MattJamesHayter
hi guys, some time ago i downloaded another fallout texture pack diferent from the one that im updating (a little bit like fallout update coming soon! ) its vaultcraft by Mjameshayter, and there wasnt an update from 1.3 and i pm its creator but i didnt get any response, also i have it ready for 1.6, so.. tell me guys should i upload it? i dont wanna get flagged
luis alonso 64 bits
Level 46 : Master Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/25/2014 7:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MattJamesHayter
Hi luis alonso 64 bits

Just to let you know I've finally updated the Vaultcraft Pack. Unfortunately A long time ago when Planet minecraft forced a password change something bugged. That's why I haven't updated in all that time, Just couldn't log in and none of the administrators replied to help.
So after two years I made a new account.

You can find my new pack here!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/vaultcraft-resource-pack/

If you have made any updates to the pack yourself I'd love to know what they are, I don't have the time I used to and bits of it are still not textured. Maybe we can help each other out?

Regards
Matt James Hayter
11/05/2013 8:29 pm
Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher
the_soup
Nope. You cannot upload work created by others. If you had permission from the original creator AND had made significant updates to it then you might be able to, but you cannot just because the creator isn't updating it. If you have any other questions, please see our submission rules.
11/05/2013 8:32 pm
luis alonso 64 bits
ok. thanks, sorry about the mess and about the texture lovers, i just update to 1.7 whith all of new texutres made by me ( and ig screenshots) so in that case why i do risk myself
11/05/2013 8:23 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Pixel Painter
EpicAwesome1
No. If you do not have permission from the original artist do not upload it. If he has not been online for a long time PM a moderator and see if it is O.K to post it.
11/05/2013 8:25 pm
luis alonso 64 bits
so who are the moderators here?
11/05/2013 8:28 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Necromancer
MusaTheLegend
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome