Silverfish tanks fps, locks me out, died and lost 30 levels

wemelchor's Avatar wemelchor3/29/17 8:20 pm
1 emeralds 646 4
4/1/2017 2:02 am
Leeberator's Avatar Leeberator
Down in a fortress trying to beat Minecraft for the first time without cheating. Both the Nether and overworld fortress locks me out of the game and prevents mw from playing. Silverfish killed me with my enchanted armor, 30 levels, diamond tools, ect. How am I expected to play your game fairly? I have a high end LG G vista the problem is obviosly not on my side. I appreciate feedback and I will appreciate more when this game gets fixed.

///// What is the point of adding features to MCPE if you can't keep the fps balanced?
wemelchor
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2017 2:02 am
Level 46 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
Okay, let's put things into perspective here. The LG G Vista is not a powerful phone by any means - it's outclassed in every category by the Galaxy S4, which is 4 years old. This sort of makes sense, considering the G Vista is a midrange phone released in 2014.

Specs:
  • Snapdragon 400 SoC (4-core, 1.2GHz)
  • 1.5GB RAM, 8 GB on-board storage
  • Adreno 305 GPU*
  • 720p display

*The Adreno 305 has 6 shader cores. The A320, found in the GS4, has 16 clocked 50MHz slower, which translates to roughly double the performance. Take note that the GS4 struggles to run MCPE at times, so a phone with half the graphics power will definitely have issues.

I'm not here to bash on your phone - it's perfectly fine for a lot of things. However, I want you to be aware that 3D gaming isn't one of its strong suits - especially when you try to force it to deal with a game environment clogged with over a thousand entities.

TL;DR Your phone is not suited for modern 3D gaming.
04/01/2017 1:31 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
tepo17
the real question is why do you have 1200 entities, i highly doubt that many spawn naturally.
03/30/2017 11:44 am
Level 1 : New Miner
wemelchor
tepo17computer.

wemelchorMCPE (Minecraft Pocket Edition Meaning its on my phone ).

Doesn't change the fact that Mojang didn't consider the implications of blasting 1200 entities on ones phone (source : ) was a bad idea.
03/29/2017 9:09 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
tepo17
this site has no actual relation to Mojang other than a place where some Minecraft people gather. Also Minecraft is run on and by your computer meaning if there is any fps issues it's probably coming from your computer.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome