SimpleConlony [Recruiting Staff] Survival

TheGamingMonkey's Avatar TheGamingMonkey4/12/14 3:33 am
4/16/2014 2:41 am
alemaly's Avatar alemaly
Hello TheGamingMonkey Here.I've created this survival server called SimpleConlony.It's about Survival And it's simple.It has no PVP.The server Is a Family Friendly server with No-pvp.I Still need to do some stuff until i get the server up and running.I Am Currenlty having staff applications for SimpleConlony.First before you apply you must read the rules!.

Rules:Do NOT Grief
Do NOT Steal
Do NOT Swear
Do NOT Build inappropriate Buildings.
Keep Everything Family Friendly

These are currenlty The Staff Positions Available:
Co-Owner (1 Available)
Admins (3 Available)
Mods (6 Available)

Follow This Staff Application Otherwise you will not be Accepted,Thxs

[Staff Application]

IGN:
Skype (Optional):
Staff Position:
Previous experiences:
Why Do you want to become Staff on SurvivalConlony:
Why Should We choose You?
addinonal Infomation?

Okay Thank You.
TheGamingMonkey
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/16/2014 2:41 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
alemaly
dood u havent pmed me back or sent me a email
04/15/2014 7:10 pm
TheGamingMonkey
!!!!!!!!!!!!I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANYMORE APPLICATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!I HAVE ENOUGH STAFF MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04/15/2014 6:59 pm
TheGamingMonkey
Nup Gotta do perms then it's done and If you can PM Me your email that would be great
04/15/2014 6:55 pm
alemaly
Also do you have a Ip yet?
04/15/2014 6:55 pm
alemaly
Thanks dood and I once tried getting skype and for some reason skype and my laptop do not get along well together It crashed my computer so ye Sorry dood if u have kik or snap chat?? or maybe i could pm u my email
04/15/2014 6:54 pm
TheGamingMonkey
Hello Prince_Moogle.Congratz on your promotion to Mod!Please add me on Skype!
04/15/2014 6:53 pm
TheGamingMonkey
Hello garretflame.Congratz on your promotion to MOD!.Please Add me on Skype
04/15/2014 6:52 pm
TheGamingMonkey
Haha alemaly Nice app.I Enjoyed reading it.Anyway Congratz on you're promotion to MOD!.Also can you get skype as that is our only way of communication.Thanks
04/15/2014 6:48 pm
alemaly
IGN:alemaly
Timezone: Gmt Ireland and uk
Skype (Optional):Nopes
Staff Position:Admin or co-owner please
Previous experiences: I have been admin about 4 times dev 3 times co-owner 3 times mod 7 times and helper once
Why Do you want to become Staff on SurvivalConlony: Ever since I started minecraft I always liked being staff so i can help people and have fun with them. This server looks cool
Why Should We choose You? I am really nice and have No Ego I like to say to people " You might have a chance" instead of saying " no hope in hell".
I know how to set up websites, Setup plugins, Im good at building and im on quite alot. I can get players on and I am mature and for some reason I like pancakes.
addinonal Information? I hope I get accepted also if I get denied can I just edit this for more information or something?
04/15/2014 6:46 pm
Level 21 : Expert Toast
Lufuu
IGN: Prince_Moogle
Timezone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Skype (Optional): TehTrueMoogle
Staff Position: Admin

Previous experiences: My Previous Staff Experiences are as Followed. I Was an Administrator for 3 Months before the server shot down. I Was a Owner from 1 year before we died due to lack of funds. I was an owner again for 6 Months, Normal Player base of about 5 per day. I Was a moderator for my friends 20 slot server. Was that for 6 months then the server died. I Am currently Applying for Admin on this server.

Why Do you want to become Staff on Survival Colony: I wish to become staff for Survival Colony because i want to help the player base with any questions they may have while playing on the server. I wish to also help the server grow by doing anything possible that i can. I also wish to assist the owner with any form of plugin questions or help any staff member with questions they may have whilst on duty.

Why Should We choose You?: You should choose me because i Have experience prior to applying for this possession. You should also choose me because i am very helpful in any situation that a moderator or player might run into. I am also very skilled at most plugin configuration and plugin assistance.

additional Information?: I am 16 Years of age. I prefer to be called Moogle or Reks. My real name is Lyric. And my skype is posted above
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
garrettflame
Timezone:EST
Skype (Optional): HeadCrabNeedsHug
Staff Position: I will go for any rank possible but of course my goal is to be a trustworthy person to help and build things. I have been building things since the start and am good at it. I am a very helpful additive to a staff.
Previous experiences: I have been multiple Co-Owners, Admins, Super Admins, etc. on a variety of games.
Why Do you want to become Staff on SurvivalConlony: I want to become staff on Survival Colony because I want to help out the server in the best way I can and also enhance the gameplay of others.
Why Should We choose You? You should choose me because of my maturity and way to handle different situations. I have had minecraft for going on 6 years and have been helping ever since. I can speak on skype and can be very understanding but I can also stand my ground.
additional Information? If you need to reach me please add me on skype.
04/15/2014 6:41 pm
TheGamingMonkey
Hello Luminecencelley,I'm Sorry but I'm going to have to DECLINE you're application.The reason that i declined is because i didn't like how your posted your application and it had lack of infomation.Sorry
04/15/2014 6:39 pm
TheGamingMonkey
Hello epicssboom,Congratz on your promotion to Mod on Survivalconlony.Please add me on skype!
04/15/2014 6:37 pm
TheGamingMonkey
Congratz Grukky On your pomotion to Mod on survivalconlony.Please add me on skype.
04/15/2014 5:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Luminescencelley
IGN: Luminecencelley (Elley)

Timezone: EST

Skype (Optional): elley.rhodes

Staff Position:Admin/co-owner

Previous experiences: I ran a server with my sister for 5 months, was co-owner of a server for a year, been mod multiple times, experience with plugins, hack clients, and also a builder.

Why Do you want to become Staff on SurvivalConlony: for a change of scenery No, I'm bored, I want to devote myself so instead of just sitting on my ass at a computer i'm sitting on my ass doing something productive! haha.

Why Should We choose You? With all my previous experience, my friendliness and willingness I think I'd make an excellent part of the team and I'm keen on any sort of work.

addinonal Infomation?

Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
jmacjr5382
Nice App
04/15/2014 5:52 pm
epicssboom
jmacjr5382
epicssboomIGN:epicssboom

Timezone:Eastern Time zone

Skype (Optional):Edgarboy10

Staff Position:Mod or Admin

Previous experiences:I am currently serving as a moderator on axi365's Survival Server, and was admin on Multict's Survival Server, and I was an admin AlphaCraft before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7.

Why Do you want to become Staff on SurvivalConlony:I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.

Why Should We choose You?I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial.

addinonal Infomation?Im mature and i have a mic

Monkey I Recommend Him

Thanks,
04/15/2014 5:33 pm
epicssboom
IGN:epicssboom

Timezone:Eastern Time zone

Skype (Optional):Edgarboy10

Staff Position:Mod or Admin

Previous experiences:I am currently serving as a moderator on axi365's Survival Server, and was admin on Multict's Survival Server, and I was an admin AlphaCraft before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7.

Why Do you want to become Staff on SurvivalConlony:I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.

Why Should We choose You?I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial.

addinonal Infomation?Im mature and i have a mic
04/15/2014 5:47 pm
jmacjr5382

Monkey I Recommend Him :)
04/15/2014 5:29 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Grukky
IGN: Mojangs

Timezone:Europe

Staff Position:As high as you think

Previous experiences:
I have been owner of a server called cocoscraft it has like a decent of 15 players daily, and head-admin of a server named yolocraft with a decent of 20 players daily.

Why Do you want to become Staff on SurvivalConlony:
I want to become staff on SurvivalConlony because i think im very mature, i know whats right and wrong. And i would really want to help you as much as i can with the server

Why Should We choose You?I think you should choose me because i have good experience with how to treat people. I will build things at spawn and make the server into a better place. I also know how to use WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, Chestshop and Factions. I am also very confident. You want some1, some1 who can improve your server? Not just "help" your server the first 4 days and thinking he´s the man? I can do alot on your server. I can dispell fights, resolve problems and alot more.

addinonal Infomation? I play other games like World Of Warcraft, INFAMOUS:Second Son, FIFA 14 and CoD. And when i dont do that i practice icehockey ))
04/15/2014 5:20 pm
jmacjr5382
Thanks!
04/13/2014 6:56 pm
TheGamingMonkey
Hello jmacjr5382,Congratz On You're Promotion to Mod!.You have been accepted as a mod on survivalconlony!.Please PM Me with your skype details
04/13/2014 6:55 pm
TheGamingMonkey
Hello Emily4458.Congratz On You're Promotion to Mod!.You have been accepted as a mod on survivalconlony!.
04/13/2014 12:00 pm
jmacjr5382
IGN:jmacjr5382

Timezone:EST

Skype (Optional):(Will Tell In PMC PM)

Staff Position:Administrator

Previous experiences:Yes I have been administrator before! I had to step down because the server was being discontinued

Why Do you want to become Staff on SurvivalConlony:I Want to be staff on survival colony because. No raid no PvP family friendly servers are the best out there! It looks like this is a new server so i can present ideas to make the server run better. A last reason why i want to be staff on your server is I love the enthusiasm you have in the post, I love enthusiasm, I can give ENTHUSIASM!
Why Should We choose You? A reason you should choose me is. I am a great person to be around! I am humorous so people will like me. I listen to those in command above me, I help out my fellow coworkers I serve the right punishments not just get annoyed and ban them. Those are the reasons you should choose me to be staff on your server.
additional Information? No That looks like all you need to know about me!
04/13/2014 11:45 am
merryexotica
IGN: Emily4458
Timezone: GMT.
Skype (Optional): EmilyHomie4457
Staff Position: Admin or Mod.
Previous experiences: I have been a mod once on my friends survival server, and an admin twice on my other friends servers (one server was a mini game server and the other was a prison server)
Why Do you want to become Staff on SurvivalConlony: I want to make this server safe and comfortable for people to be on so that they don't have to worry about girefing, bad language etc. I also want more experience for being a mod or admin.
Why Should We choose You? I have previous experience with being a mod and admin, I will follow all your rules and be online daily for 2-5 hours (longer on weekends). I will advertise your server, as I think it has the potential to become very popular.
addinonal Infomation? I will advertise your server on my tumblr account, as I have 490 followers, as of now.
04/13/2014 11:41 am
Thunder_strike7
IGN: Thunder_strike7
Timezone: Eastern time zone
Skype (Optional): thunder_strike5601
Staff Position: Mod

Previous experiences: I have been a mod on ragecraft and pvpcraft and it was a nice life there but the servers went down so am looking for a new one they have me good reviews such as saying "Thunder is the best mod we got".

Why Do you want to become Staff on SurvivalConlony: Because i belive that i will make this server a safe enviroment for people to enjoy them selves. I am also looking for a server and this one caught my attention i love helping people in a nice and safe way.

why Should We choose You? You should me because a am a royal and nice hard working guys to make sure your server doesent go down like the ones i uset to be in the past. I will treat people evenly. I will not give out items to anybody and i am very mature about a 9 out of 10 becuase u have fun sometimes or else life is a prison with no fun. But i will make your server a nice place for all. I am also very activce

addinonal Infomation?: Am very mature about a 9.5 out of 10.I will also make other people follow the rules and I will make them understand if they don’t follow the rules consequences will be taken depending on what your format is. my format usually is to[First a Warning, then a kick and after a temporary ban and finally a permanent ban], of course I will contact you in case of and rule breakers or incidents. I take my actions very carefully and dont play around with plugins such as world edit and stuff i try to deal with something very serious with out laughter.I also will respect each player equaly and not give them items
04/13/2014 10:06 am
TheGamingMonkey
NixOfftopic Congratz On your Promotion on Mod!.You have Been Accepted.You Will Be Pm'ed On Skype!
04/13/2014 10:06 am
TheGamingMonkey
jojo44iscool Sorry But I'm going to have to DECLINE.The reason that i declined is the lack of infomation and I Didn't like how you posted your application.l,Sorry!.Maybe Try again later with a better application
04/13/2014 10:04 am
TheGamingMonkey
LittleFow101 Congratz On your Promotion on Mod!.You have Been Accepted.You Will Be Pm'ed On Skype!
04/13/2014 9:54 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
NixOfftopic
IGN: NixOfftopic
Timezone: NZST or GMT+13
Staff Position: Mod or Admin
Previous experiences: Server owner (x2), Developer (x3), Admin (x4)
Why Do you want to become Staff on SurvivalConlony: I love to help people and get nothing back, and i help other minecrafters have fun.
Why Should We choose You?: I am helpful, kind and friendly. I am a "peoples" person as some people say I want to make everyones minecraft experience better.
Addinonal Infomation?: I can listen to someone and do what they require, i am very trustworthy and i never break the rule or hack. I created a anti-cheat plugin for bukkit that makes hacker hate hacking.
04/13/2014 9:48 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
D3thPhantom
Ign=jojo44iscool
age=13
timezone=Gmt
Country=England
Skype ill tell if i accepted
staff Posiition=ADmin
Previous Experinces=ive been an admin on 2 servers and a mod 4
Why i want to become staff=I think the server could have great potentianal and would be very fun
why you should choose me=i am very responsible and i on alot
adiitonal info=i have been on minecraft 3 years and i a good builder and im good with redstone
04/13/2014 9:39 am
LittleFow101
IGN: cows_451
Timezone: EST
Skype (Optional): jellycows32 or jellycow32
Staff Position: Moderator/Developer
Previous experiences: Venom-Network, DiamondPvp, UltraFluxx, LegacyCraft
Why Do you want to become Staff on SurvivalConlony: I want to become a mod on SurvivalConlony because im nice fun and helpful, my last servers just went down and I want to help another server, im a bukkit coder with two plugins and I have coded many servers! I will tell you more in a Skype chat
Why Should We choose You? You should choose me because im helpful, kind and fun also I know a tons about Plugins and Servers
addinonal Infomation? Nope
04/13/2014 9:36 am
TheGamingMonkey
ELMOSISKO Sorry But I'm going to have to DECLINE.The reason that i declined your Application is because i didn't like how you posted your application.Sorry!Maybe try again with a better appilcation
04/13/2014 9:32 am
TheGamingMonkey
ADsmoothie Sorry But I'm going to have to DECLINE.The reason that i declined is the lack of infomation.It Was good but It had lack of infomation,Sorry!.Maybe Try again later with a better application
04/12/2014 8:25 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
Ign: ELMOSISKO

Time zone:eastern

Staf position: mod

Xperia: I've seen many thing happen with mods I was a mod on a server do 6 months but sadly it shut down and I know a lot of mods who have told me things to do and not to do

Why I want to be staff: to help the server be its best

Y u should choose me: u should choose me because I am loyal and I work hard and I am a honest person
04/12/2014 8:19 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ADsmoothie
IGN: ADsmoothie

Timezone: GMT (UK&Ireland time)

Skype (Optional): If I get accepted I'll tell you then

Staff Position: Co-Owner/Admin

Previous experiences: Admin x1/ Mod x3/ Builder x4

Why Do you want to become Staff on SurvivalConlony: I think It will be a fun server to play on.

Why Should We choose You? : Because I'm Fun, Reliable, Relaxed and Friendly

addinonal Infomation? : This isn't really Info about me but it is a question.....How old are you?

Hope you accept me!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome