Sinister Realms In need of Players and staff

KMEditor's Avatar KMEditor5/26/15 2:27 pm
1 emeralds 184 6
5/27/2015 5:39 pm
northdelta_shot_pvp's Avatar northdelta_shot_pvp
Everyone is welcome to come on this wonderful server called the Sinister Realms And we are in need of staff so if you would like too apply then apply down here on pmc thanks for your time hope to see you there

The staff we are in need of are:
mods
admins

IP: sinisterrealms.nitrous.it
KMEditor
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2015 5:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
northdelta_shot_pvp
application:staff
IGN:Northdeltastars
I have been on other servers before but they have been deleted sadly. I love to build and help servers grow and make people comfortable on the server if you need more information my Skype is on here.
05/27/2015 5:22 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
Binkdog
05/27/2015 4:46 pm
Binkdog
Its a really nice server I would like to say to begin my application.
My in game name is Binkdog. I am a good builder and love the games survival and factions and well your server has them both so thats great.I am 16 years old I have been mods and admins before on servers.I know what is right and wrong for a server I think I could help to make the server better if someone ever comes on and is mean. I have been bulllyed on minecraft before so now i know what it feels like well i dont want that happening to any others so I want to be able to ban those types of people. I want to be any staff that is in creative so i can fly around the server like you. Im sorry No skype for me I hope thats ok I have played this server for AROUND a day now so I hope you accept me!
05/26/2015 4:31 pm
Binkdog
I see you are online!!! Please read my application!!!! IM getting on youyr server noww!!!!
05/26/2015 4:30 pm
Binkdog
Applicatio for sytaff
IGN: Binkdog
LOTS OF EXPERIENCE good at building and i know whats right and wrong for a server thanks for your time!!!
05/26/2015 2:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
VapidDarkness
Ign:VapidDarkness
Hours played:2
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome