Site for Textures?

Hutson_'s Avatar Hutson_10/3/15 5:36 pm
2 emeralds 241 3
10/31/2015 2:06 pm
NathanLithia's Avatar NathanLithia
I'm not quite sure if this goes here, or if this will get any attention, but hey, worth a shot.

I'm looking for a site that supplies textures for blocks, armors, etc, Since I am not creative or am I good at making straight lines for decent looking blocks. All I want is a site to say "Hey, we have some nice looking diamonds over here, come download it" and then i click the button, I get the image to replace in my folder, and bam done.

Thanks in advanced
Hutson_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/31/2015 2:06 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Network
NathanLithia
KliksI'm not quite sure if this goes here, or if this will get any attention, but hey, worth a shot.

I'm looking for a site that supplies textures for blocks, armors, etc, Since I am not creative or am I good at making straight lines for decent looking blocks. All I want is a site to say "Hey, we have some nice looking diamonds over here, come download it" and then i click the button, I get the image to replace in my folder, and bam done.

Thanks in advanced

i think your looking for this? http://painterlypack.net/
10/31/2015 1:46 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
craftykids
craftykidsThere was this thing a year ago, but it died pretty quickly. I've though about trying to get it restarted, though (with a fancier gallery)

Made a basic gallery and a thread about this, to see if anyone's interested: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/community-texture-gallery-t519680.html
10/03/2015 7:49 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
craftykids
As far as I know, the best you can do is find resource packs with textures that you like, unzip them, and take the textures that you want.

There was this thing a year ago, but it died pretty quickly. I've though about trying to get it restarted, though (with a fancier gallery), so...maybe that would be cool to try doing, if people are interested in something like that. The problem, of course, is that, like its predecessor, it might not end up with many textures...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome