Skin Battle -- Loki vs Wouter

Monotone's Avatar Monotone5/30/16 3:20 pm
2 emeralds 426 4
6/1/2016 1:58 pm
UnforgivenSpace's Avatar UnforgivenSpace
Heyo! Wouter and I are doing a palette skin battle, please vote on which one you think is best!

Loki's --

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/-thezi-skin-battle-vs-wouter-/

Wouter's --

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/businessman-guy-thing---skin-battle-with-loki/

EDIT: I am aware of the fact that I used the palette improperly. I was misinformed on how to use the palette and will remember how to use it properly in the future.
Monotone
Level 20 : Expert Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/01/2016 1:58 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Grump
UnforgivenSpace
My vote goes to Wounter, Loki used colors that were not on the palette. which makes no sense, while Wounter actually used the colors only on the palette. although I wish I could have seen more shading on Wounters.
05/31/2016 1:05 pm
Level 42 : Master Steve
Bureine
Wouter's since they actually used the palette only
05/30/2016 5:57 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
MissMarifire
While Loki's looks nice, Wouter's is not only more unique, but actually sticks to the palette they were basing off of; Loki, on the other hand, used colors that were not part of the palette itself, and chose a source material that just derives from the norm of, well, casually dressed people as skins. There's not much creativity involved in making a casually-dressed person, however on the other hand, one dressed in business attire isn't far off from that, either.

Both are nice skins nonetheless, but I feel Wouter's creativity and faithfulness to the actual palette trumps that of Loki's. Advice for both artists would probably be to choose more creative source materials than just normal people; make it unique, something that makes people think.
05/30/2016 5:02 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Architect
runelynx
Both are nice
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome