Skin Contest Help Please

Demonic Creeper's Avatar Demonic Creeper8/29/14 10:51 pm
1 emeralds 220 6
8/30/2014 12:33 am
Azie's Avatar Azie
I just spent a lot of time working on a skin for the emotions contest and i check the rules of submission and it says cannot be made on skincraft which is what i used is there a way to still submit the skin without starting over or breaking any contest rules
Demonic Creeper
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/30/2014 12:33 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Woody239If you made 100% of every part of the entire skin, then you are allowed to upload it, regardless of where you made it.
But if you used a head, body, arm, leg, or any other body part made by someone else, then you're not allowed to upload it

This. Skindex is on our banned list of skinning applications, but it's there because the large library of primarily stolen skins that can be plugged into their editor at any time. I began by using Skindex, but made all my skins by myself, without stealing from others. We won't disqualify you or remove your skin/ban you just because of where you made your skin. If you used SkinCraft and used any parts that weren't yours, that would be a different story.
08/30/2014 12:29 am
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
Demonic CreeperI just spent a lot of time working on a skin for the emotions contest and i check the rules of submission and it says cannot be made on skincraft which is what i used is there a way to still submit the skin without starting over or breaking any contest rules

Yes, just don't tell people that you made it in skin craft.

jk, but make sure you don't use pre made parts, its against the rules.

I think you will have to clarify with a mod on this one. You can find them here
08/29/2014 11:44 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Woodilicious
If you made 100% of every part of the entire skin, then you are allowed to upload it, regardless of where you made it.
But if you used a head, body, arm, leg, or any other body part made by someone else, then you're not allowed to upload it
08/29/2014 11:52 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
xXTheArcherXx
Woody speaks the truth.
08/29/2014 10:57 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
xXTheArcherXx
Demonic CreeperI just spent a lot of time working on a skin for the emotions contest and i check the rules of submission and it says cannot be made on skincraft which is what i used is there a way to still submit the skin without starting over or breaking any contest rules

No, sorry. Skincraft is a generator and is not allowed. Skins must be hand drawn and made entirely by you. You will have to start over on a different program such as MCSkin3D or SkinEdit, but you can use the same concept.
08/29/2014 10:57 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
PortalLogic
well the way i see it is that it has to be made CUSTOM MADE not with Premade parts
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome