Skin is not working

sssilver's Avatar sssilver1/30/14 12:53 pm
1 emeralds 4.3k 6
8/30/2014 11:18 pm
TheBegginerTexture's Avatar TheBegginerTexture
I know that there was the announcement of the database migration, but I changed my skin and it worked. I found something cooler and so I went back to change it again. It doesn't work. I've tried changing it from the website, uploading it, trying other ones, but nothing is working. I don't get why it worked the first time like 10 minutes ago, but not now. Help!
sssilver
Level 15 : Journeyman Prince

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/30/2014 11:18 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Explorer
TheBegginerTexture
herobrineGo to beta to see me....

ok
08/30/2014 11:04 pm
Level 28 : Expert Geek
Histor the Noob
Update to 1.7.9
08/30/2014 11:02 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Explorer
TheBegginerTexture
If you were online You would want to wait 1 hour,or if you were offline and it still doesn't change its probably the Minecraft (in-game) that doesn't respond to changing skin.if your skin starts to glitch out restarting (changes into a Steve) the problem is the game port (on launcher) is saying "cant find skin file" on half of what it says.If it responds to changing if you don't love to wait,you would need to upload it 3 times and reload Minecraft.It once changed for me.The skin server is a online thing that us probably not found online.It detects changes of the skin,if the server is on (in-game/out-game) it will detect a skin change/change your skin.If its offline/not responding,it will not detect any changes from the account on the official Minecraft site,so it wont change.The skin change problem happened to me once.
i hope i helped
04/06/2014 12:11 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
SgtPetrenko
Its happening to me too, I had my skin my skin before, and yesterday when I tried to change it, my buddy on one server told me that I have a Steve skin, but it on my pov the skin appears to be changed and not showing Steve, seriously I need help, now I look like a noob
01/30/2014 1:41 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Warrior
Aniiko
Silver_ShimmerI know that there was the announcement of the database migration, but I changed my skin and it worked. I found something cooler and so I went back to change it again. It doesn't work. I've tried changing it from the website, uploading it, trying other ones, but nothing is working. I don't get why it worked the first time like 10 minutes ago, but not now. Help!

You have to restart your entire launcher that or the skin servers are down.
01/30/2014 12:57 pm
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
SilverKytten
What skin are you trying to change it to, and what do you mean it won't work? Like, it's not uploading? Or it's still showing your old skin? Or it's Steve?

Also, what is your IGN?

Also also, weird that we're both silver bronies.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome