Skin Request . Also reward for doing it!

ItsCrazyCreeper's Avatar ItsCrazyCreeper9/13/15 8:37 am
1 emeralds 331 7
12/18/2015 12:35 am
ItsCrazyCreeper's Avatar ItsCrazyCreeper
Must haves for skin: VanosGaming bangs , gender boy, a nice shirt that would go well with the skin, blue eyes and black and white sweat pants. The rest is up to you please make it good. I would highly appreciate if you would make this skin thanks.
REWARD HERE! - If you make this skin I will give you a shout out on my channel which has 2000 subs so you can put your channel and/or minecraft username and/or real name in the replies.
ItsCrazyCreeper
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/22/2015 10:28 pm
ItsCrazyCreeper
Thank you guys for replying. I can't wait to see the skins you make. Also JJDRAGONx I'll just reply right now just make the skin how I said I'll probably be happy with the results. As for you _GummyFish_ I would like to ask you a question, do you know how to make a profile pic like BajanCanadian's? If so please tell me.
09/28/2015 7:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
_GummyFish_
I don't think so, sorry.
10/03/2015 10:04 pm
ItsCrazyCreeper
That's okay. When is the skin going to be done?
09/21/2015 10:41 pm
Level 1 : New Network
JJDRAGONx
Ill definately do it and wont stop till u have the right skin! ill edit,remake,andcreate alongside your desires! msg me on skype by JJDRAGONx Youtube should have a logo on it with a dragon and my youtube channel is JJDRAGONx thanks! reply asap please!
12/18/2015 12:35 am
ItsCrazyCreeper
Sorry it took me so long to reply. Just make a skin acording to my words and I'll be happy with it.
09/21/2015 8:00 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
_GummyFish_
I'll try my best, just give me a day or two! By the way, is there like a logo for your channel or anything specific you want on the shirt?
09/20/2015 4:25 pm
Level 49 : Master Unicorn
CrazyPigglet
I might try making it. NOT saying I will! Just maybe! If I have time and inspiration
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome