° ͜ʖ ° Free Skin Requests ° ͜ʖ °

Pinkerz's Avatar Pinkerz7/7/15 8:18 am
7/18/2015 1:50 pm
Grawlix's Avatar Grawlix
Hello! I've been making skins since i've played minecraft, guess I've gotten better since i first made one though so, i'll be taking skin requests!

Here are some examples though so you know what you'd be getting hehe

Click to reveal
Fluffy Fluffy (OC)

Trainee Link (HW)

Tobi Rahvviori (OC)

Ravio Redesign (LBW)

Of course you could always check my profile for more skins but, anyways.

When you request a skin please give me full detail of what you want, I am a bit of a newbie so very detailed skins may take longer or be tougher for me so be patient.
I'm also very busy with my deviantART commissions too so that might get in the way.

Every skin I make will be posted on my PMC profile, so you can always tell me if you don't want it there.
Pinkerz
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/18/2015 1:50 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Robot
Grawlix
Can you make me Killer Croc from Batman?

Use the steve model pl0x.
07/16/2015 7:00 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ultragator5455
Hello,
I would really like a 1.8 skin that meets these requirements: a white boy with hazel eyes and light brown hair wearing blue and black headset. the clothes can be a green hoodie with khaki pants with gray and orange shoes. It would be really awesome if you could include this in the skin. Thank you in advance!
-Gator
07/16/2015 6:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
FrostedBlade
Hello there my friend! I have a request that's simple yet complicated at the same time. Let's begin:

A shaman with broze skin, the regular Steve format, and he also has a skull on his head that resembles this:

Also, I want the skull to cover his face. Not just mounted on his head. And I want it to be removable, also. The shaman is bald, so don't worry about using the hat area for hair. He should have greenish-gray eyes as well as two removable 1.8 bronze bracelets on each hand, and he should be coated in fur pelts that resemble this:

Thanks in advance! Reply if you have any questions. Also, that'd be great if you could privately message me the skin!
07/14/2015 2:24 am
joshua07012
Hi! I'm making a youtube channel, and I need something original and something nobody has I want it a darker theme, yet make me stand out. I have a cape as well. I want to mix both together to make a great server. Thanks! (Do what you think is best)
07/16/2015 10:38 pm
Pinkerz
do you want anything specific, like what color is your cape and gender you wnat it to be?
07/13/2015 11:58 pm
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
VTEMP
i want,really well shading, chestnut brown hair outfit similar to this one, eyes really light brown for my bae
07/16/2015 10:39 pm
Pinkerz
this one of what? Are you referring to your profile picture?
07/11/2015 3:37 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
potatotoes
Hello! Love your skin work ;0
I would like an animal type skin. I would like a duck skin, but the color would be purple! And I would like to be wearing a black and purple headband (polka dot style). Here is the face I would like it to have
07/16/2015 10:37 pm
Pinkerz
would you like any clothes on your duck skin?
07/17/2015 10:33 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
potatotoes
Could I be wearing just some pajama pants of any type? c=
07/11/2015 3:21 am
Duckmodz
Hey, seems like I'm your first customer!

I would like my head to be the same as this:

Then for my body I just want a classic black and white suit, with a red bowtie.
If possible, could you make it look "HD"?

Thank you in advance!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome