Skindex isn't working!

Cookiesnap1229's Avatar Cookiesnap12295/25/16 8:01 pm
1 emeralds 15.6k 11
7/8/2016 1:00 pm
End 10's Avatar End 10
I use skindex to make skins then download them, and sometimes even upload them. I could do all that just fine in till today. When I try to upload one, it says "upload failed because skin post not successful"
Can someone please help? I would upload them on this site, but I want to know what is wrong, I made a skin that I'm proud of but can't upload it or download it. If someone could help I would be really happy!
Cookiesnap1229
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/08/2016 1:00 pm
End 10
Me and my friends are having trouble on the skindex and for the life of me i cant figure out why and cant find a new web site plz help
05/26/2016 8:36 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Barkitect
Just use Miners need cool shoes. its way better and has different sliders you can change. that's what I use
05/26/2016 4:38 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Oofyeet
I always used to use Skindex, but it went to its downfall with all its copied skins. Plus I think Skindex gave me a virus. lol

My advice is for you to find a different site to make skins.
05/26/2016 6:50 pm
Level 28 : Expert Princess
Aesthicc
Nah, actually skindex has an AMAZING community, just as pmc. Just because you don't use the site doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't.

Also skindex is working now! It was just maintenance and the skins on your editors should still be there unless you reset them! it'll let you download now.
05/28/2016 9:46 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Oofyeet
I was one of those people that had stuck around a long time for Skindex, it was good back then but now I personally don't seem to like it, but hey if you like it, you like it!
05/26/2016 4:18 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Konrad
Myra_I wasn't supposed to talk about it, but PMC anonymous has finally accomplished their goal of destroying the travesty known as the Skindex. We shall celebrate its downfall tomorrow morning, by eating lots of sugar.
Except that, I won't get to enjoy it because they'll have to shoot me for disclosing this.

In all reality, idk what's going on. I never use the skindex so I wouldn't know.

Same i have never used skindex before except i posted a skin on there before. I suggested clearing cookies and cache because that fixes some problems with websites not loading correctly.
05/25/2016 10:41 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Myra_
I wasn't supposed to talk about it, but PMC anonymous has finally accomplished their goal of destroying the travesty known as the Skindex. We shall celebrate its downfall tomorrow morning, by eating lots of sugar.
Except that I won't get to enjoy it because they'll have to shoot me for disclosing this.

In all reality, idk what's going on. I never use the skindex so I wouldn't know.
05/25/2016 9:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Maddog5703
I'm having the same exact issue. There's no weird header either.
05/25/2016 8:52 pm
Lewks
Yeah it's down for me as well. I've had the same problem, googled it and found this thread. I think they are doing maintenance and that's what happens when it goes into maintenance (as it goes into BETA mode). Sadly I've just spent 40 minutes making a skin without realizing and now I can't save it, upload it, nor download it to my computer. So I'm bummed. I'm hoping it comes back up and I can retrieve it
05/25/2016 8:21 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Konrad
Try clearing your cookies and cache.
05/25/2016 8:06 pm
Level 41 : Master uwu
HippyKat
Is the header that has the pumpkin gone and replaced with weird text? If so, you just have to wait it out. When the header returns it should be fine. It's happened to me many times before.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome