Skinning Challenges!! Test your skill

Sybbyl0127's Avatar Sybbyl01277/23/16 2:37 am
1 emeralds 165
Hello! I;m an anime style artist, and I find that a lot of the time in my requests, people have difficulty replicating what I draw in a minecraft skin. I want to use this as a fun tool for difficult challenges for skinners. Of course, I wear most of the skins that people make here, so easily enough, the skin that I think is the best one for each drawing later on I will feature in a blog where I compare the skin vs. the actual drawing, and congratulate the skinner who made it.

Let's get right to it! This challenge will be continuous, as in, it never ends. Skinner after skinner can participate by selecting and skinning any of my available drawings, I'll be constantly re-making blogs with features for the most accurate current skins. So even if someone else has skinned that drawing, go ahead and do it again!! Use these as practice, or for fun! Especially for those of you who may have a case of Skinners Block, this is a fun way to get your creativity back on track.

Here's the drawings!

Some of the drawings posted here contain elements that I specifically don't own the rights to, two in specific, the female characters dressed in medieval armor. I unfortunately do not know who the original creators of the characters that were portrayed wearing those armor sets were, I simply found the pictures on the internet and used them in character creation. This is my disclaimer, if anyone knows the owners, please let me know so I may properly credit the owners in the future.

Have fun skinning! More art can be posted as I draw them. Designing characters takes time : P
Sybbyl0127
Level 18 : Journeyman Pirate