[REQUEST] Sky Wars thumbnail

LuxLacis's Avatar LuxLacis7/29/15 5:07 pm
1 emeralds 435 3
11/26/2015 11:46 am
LuxLacis's Avatar LuxLacis
Hello, I'm here today to ask you from some help. I play and record Sky Wars. I would like some changes made to my current thumbnail and maybe even a completely new one made. So, if you know how to create nicely designed thumbnails and renders, you're the one I need.

changes to current thumbnail:
As you can probably tell from the current thumbnail (download below), the text "Sky Wars" doesn't really fit. That's what I want changed. I want so that the text sky wars fits together with the logo and the thumbnail itself.

for new thumbnails:
I would like to the thumbnail to have changeable backgrounds (screenshots). Large text saying "Sky Wars" with smaller text adjacent to it, which will be the sub-heading/title of the video. A simplistic border, but I'm not too fussed about that (since I can do that myself). The main thing I'm looking for are high quality renders. I would like to have a few different renders that I could change. The renders must have a transparent background. The whole thumbnail itself will be 1920x1080 pixels. I would like as many renders as possible, all with different positions. I've put a download link to a PSD file of my current thumbnail so you can see what it looks like. The thumbnail you create doesn't have to be the same design, use your imagination, but ensure that it meets the requirements I listed.

PSD file of current thumbnail

If you're willing to do this, I will be sure to always have a link of your choosing in the description of the videos I use that thumbnail for. If you have any other requirements, private message me and I'll see what I can do.

Thank you in advance,
-Viktor / Lux
LuxLacis
Level 42 : Master Fox