SkyBlock Server | NEED: Developers, Helpers & Builders! :)

GeorgieFruit's Avatar GeorgieFruit1/13/17 3:00 am
1/16/2017 3:04 am
GeorgieFruit's Avatar GeorgieFruit
Hi,
I'm Georgie, the owner of the new server Skyblox. The server is still in beta so it hasn't been released to the public yet. This server is an OP Skyblock server and requires a few professional developers, builders & even Helpers!. *The age requirement: 12+*
This is the format of the application:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN (In Game Name):

Skype Name:

What position are you applying for?:

[If Applying For Developer]:
Experience with Developing on Minecraft servers:

[If Applying For Developer]:
What plugins have you mastered?:

[If Applying For Builder]:
Any pictures of builds you've previously done?:

[If Applying For Helper]:
Do you have any experience with working on Minecraft servers as a staff member?:

Why Should We accept you as a staff member?:

Why should we trust you with the perms & (maybe) console?:

How many hours will you dedicate to the server daily?:

Any Extra Information?:

IF YOU DON'T GET NOTIFIED BY ME ON SKYPE IN THE NEXT 3 DAYS AFTER APPLYING, IT MEANS YOU HAVE BEEN DECLINED!

Thank you for taking the time to read
Have fun and Good luck!
GeorgieFruit
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/16/2017 3:04 am
GeorgieFruit
BUMP
01/14/2017 7:16 am
GeorgieFruit
bump
01/13/2017 6:37 pm
hgfjkslsomwjs
Thank you and I have done that !
See you soon!
01/13/2017 5:41 pm
GeorgieFruit
Hi Avecia,
Thank you for your application! It was a wonderful application with detailed answers throughout it all. We're glad to announce that you were accepted into the Skyblox staff team!

PM me your skype asap

- Georgie
01/13/2017 10:26 am
hgfjkslsomwjs
IGN (In Game Name): Avecia

Skype Name: If I get accepted, I will message you my skype. Also, I currently do not have a microphone and I can't accept calls/be in calls for security reasons.

What position are you applying for?:
I am currently applying for Helper.

Do you have any experience with working on Minecraft servers as a staff member?
I have experience on a server called CrazingPvPP and it gets about 10-30 players active everyday and I am currently Manager on my friends server and we get about 3-5 players online everyday. I do have experience on other servers but those have been shut down.

Why Should We accept you as a staff member?:
Due to this, was long ago, I don't remember the IP. I have been admin on one server as I recall since I first made this Minecraft account. The owner was very kind but he was strict at the same time. I was 13 when I was Admin on his server. He didn't have many staff members and I was on his staff team. He taught me my skills of:
Kindness:
There were players who always asked me for things. Due to this, I had to be positive and not reply back with a negative answer. I had to be kind at all times even when I was angry. I made sure every player was being kind to others and also to the other staff members. I had taught myself the kindness I have developed today.
Responsibility:
I had to make sure each player was doing what they were supposed to do. I would go in vanish and make sure they weren't hacking. If i noticed they were hacking, I would watch them for a bit and give them a warning. As I would stay there, I look to see if they are doing it again. If they are, I give them a tempban of about 3 weeks to 1 month or so depending on the type of mod/hack they are using. I also had to make sure each of the staff members weren't abusing and weren't mean to players as that's what Admins were supposed to do. But since I am helper, I would still do the same but I might not have the permissions so I will just watch each player and staff member.
Honesty:
Most of the time I was active. So, in every situation that would happen, I would at least know what happened. Even if one of them were my friends, I would tell the truth and tell the server owner what happened. I would respectively also ask the player what happened and if I knew they were lying, they would face some consequences.
Helping/Collaborating:
To be on this team, I would always have to collaborate with my peers, maybe my fellow Helpers or any other staff members. I would work with them when there was a problem going on. Since I don't have a mic, and I can't accept calls, I would just message them on skype if anything happened. Due to lack of donations, the server has been shut down.The reason I am applying for this server, is because I want a job now in Minecraft. I feel like my skills would help me with this huge responsibility. I have had past experience playing on skyblock. Due to this, I know many of the skyblock commands and I feel like my job would be easier. I am also very smart and I have good memory which can help the server out. I also want to make sure this server has a friendly and good community. Players should always feel like their welcome and that's when I feel like I am helpful. I like helping people at all times since I'm very active. Most players would like me and if some players don't like me then that's maybe for a certain reason. I also love watching players and making new friends. I will watch for hackers, spammers, advertisers, and many of those unnecessary things that happen. I will also make sure I am fully dedicated and give this server, 100% of my efforts. I will make sure each player is having a good time. I also feel like my presence of communicating and managing will help. I am confident and I will answer in a reliable and trustworthy manner. I am respectful to players that are above or below me. I will watch for hackers, first time would be a warning, second time would be a temp ban, and once, if they come back, the third time, would be a permanent ban. When there are spammers in chat, I will give a warning, a temporary mute and then, a permanent mute. When there are advertisers, I would permanent ban them. Also, when players ask me for things, I will reply in a calm and soothing way; For example, Avecia, Can I have some things to help me get started?, I would reply saying, I'm sorry but I can't give you anything, but if you need help, I will always be there. I will also play on the server and give inspiration to many of the players so they can get a start.

Why should we trust you with the perms & (maybe) console?:
You guys can trust me with perms and (Maybe Console) because many servers made me opped and this caused me to have basically all of the perms. Sometimes, I test some permissions to see what I can do and what I can't. I never do something that I shouldn't do and I ask right away before doing anything. I always make sure I am doing what I am supposed to do and never abuse my perms at all.

How many hours will you dedicate to the server daily?:
Since I am Manager on my friend's server, I can play online every day for 3-6 hours.

Any Extra Information?: My time is Eastern state time, Florida. I am still in school so most of the time, I would come at 4:00 P.M. I am Indian and I can speak my language, English, and I am currently learning Spanish so I know a few things. Thank you for reading my application and I hope to do good to your server in every which way.
01/13/2017 9:39 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Trancee
IGN (In Game Name): Trancee

Skype Name: Prefer not to give it publicly over the internet

What position are you applying for?: Helper Or above if available

Do you have any experience with working on Minecraft servers as a staff member?: Currently Head-Admin & Admin on 2 servers

Why Should We accept you as a staff member?: I am very mature, have past experience so know what I'm doing, the server I'm Head-Admin on is a skyblock server too so I know the majority I need to do

Why should we trust you with the perms & (maybe) console?: I am 18, so I'm not some kid that is here to ruin a server and I am very mature

How many hours will you dedicate to the server daily?: 4+ a day

Any Extra Information?:
01/13/2017 7:34 am
GeorgieFruit
Bump
01/13/2017 4:07 am
GeorgiFruit
I've msged u privately the results on ur planet minecraft account.
01/13/2017 3:38 am
DanielB30
what about the apply?
01/13/2017 3:30 am
GeorgieFruit
Daniel it's not released to the public yet! I'll pm u when it is!

Hope to see you on soon.
01/13/2017 3:27 am
DanielB30
what is the ip? i want to play please.
01/13/2017 3:05 am
DanielB30
IGN (In Game Name): DanielB

Skype/Other Contact Methods: Skype (balli.daniel)

[If Applying For Helper]: Do you have any experience with working on Minecraft servers as a staff member?: yes (read next questions

Why Should We accept you as a staff member?: i was staff at many srevers and i am from israel so if someone from israel comes i can talk to him in hebrew and i love skyblock!

Why should we trust you with the perms & (maybe) console?: i can be trusted because i was owner, helper, mod, admin, co-owner at many server.

How many hours will you dedicate to the server daily?: 3

Any Extra Information?: no
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome