Slugnati and Toad Templars? Im Confused.

zoossrocks's Avatar zoossrocks9/1/14 6:14 pm
9/1/2014 6:47 pm
ME1312's Avatar ME1312
Apparently I missed something called the Slugnati being started and then the Toad Templars were started to stop them or something. I'm confused can someone help me out?
zoossrocks
Level 27 : Expert Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/01/2014 6:47 pm
Level 75 : Legendary Gent
Zitzabis
I'm a member of the Slugnati and I've had a lot to do with the Resistance as well.
Basically, it's all a joke.
The Slugnati are a group of highly skilled skinners (don't know how I'm part of it) who will produce slugs skins on a weekly or bi-weekly system. They are now hiring builders who can make slug builds. All of which are done to a high standard. Call it an exclusive club if you will, but there is a lot of joking surrounding the group.
So the Toads and Resistance (die, die, die!) were born to just jokingly fight back.

It's not everyone's cup of tea. Just think of it has a friendly role-play game across the PMC forums and submissions to PMC.

Also, don't think either groups are just a bunch of noobs! The Slugs are genuinely skilled people. They are run by some of the top skinners. As for the Resistance, they have pretty good skinners in their ranks as well.

Basically, join in if you want, but otherwise, ignore us. However, some people take things too far and start to spam. If that happens, just ignore them even more since they are a poor representative to both causes.
༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
09/01/2014 6:46 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
With the HUNDREDS of build teams it's interesting to see a skinning "gang" group.
The Toads sound just as fun though, even if their soul purpose is nothing more than to stop the Skinners

It would be funny to see a flame war but I don't think it would go that far
09/01/2014 6:43 pm
zoossrocks
*Embraces random angry guy*
► ◄
˄˅˄˅˄
09/01/2014 6:41 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
Screw those guys!
Embrace random angry guy!

► ◄
˄˅˄˅˄
09/01/2014 6:41 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragon
Malaionus
Lol
09/01/2014 6:47 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
ME1312
Did I do it good enough?
09/01/2014 6:39 pm
Malaionus
MayuriYandere
PandaMC
I didn't come up with it. But we have a plan....

Yo as long as it doesn't start a flame war on PMC and it's all for jokes I'm cool with this "plan".

It is
09/01/2014 6:39 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
CalPal_
I'm fairly sure the "Toad Templars" are just a joke too. xD
09/01/2014 6:38 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Prince
MayuriYandere
PandaMC

Yo as long as it doesn't start a flame war on PMC and it's all for jokes I'm cool with this "plan".
09/01/2014 6:37 pm
zoossrocks
Ok that kinda clears it up for me. Thanks I guess PMC just took it out of proportion.
09/01/2014 6:35 pm
Level 73 : Legendary Pig
Aequotis
Hmm, ding dong, Facepalm O'clock...

Its a bit of fun... deal with it....

09/01/2014 6:38 pm
Malaionus
09/01/2014 6:37 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Myra_
Exactly
09/01/2014 6:34 pm
Malaionus
MayuriYandere
PandaMC
We're not gullible... Just imaginative

Still, it's not making any sense to try and stop a skinning group that's done no real harm. I've seen nothing to prove that the Toads or whatever are an actual skinning/building/blogging group and have no other purpose than to stop the Slugnati... If the Toads are an actual group and the group just likes to claim they're stopping the Slugnati then that's pretty normal and acceptable.

09/01/2014 6:32 pm
MayuriYandere
PandaMC

Still, it's not making any sense to try and stop a skinning group that's done no real harm. I've seen nothing to prove that the Toads or whatever are an actual skinning/building/blogging group and have no other purpose than to stop the Slugnati... If the Toads are an actual group and the group just likes to claim they're stopping the Slugnati then that's pretty normal and acceptable.
09/01/2014 6:31 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
UTZ
Some banter between two Gangs I believe. I'm staying out of this...
09/01/2014 6:27 pm
Malaionus
MayuriYandereSo, basically there's a skinning group called the slugnati where "popular" skinners meet and talk about skins and stuff. It's a joke to "take over" pmc. However, given that people on here are very gullible another group called the toad templars want to "stop" the movement even though it's just a skinning group and not causing any actual harm

09/01/2014 6:25 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Myra_
From an unbiased point of view, I think both the icons are hilarious and that the slugnati should go unharmed, but the toad templars are kind of cool as well even if they're sort of just tagging along on the sluggers.
09/01/2014 6:21 pm
MayuriYandere
So, basically there's a skinning group called the slugnati where "popular" skinners meet and talk about skins and stuff. It's a joke to "take over" pmc. However, given that people on here are very gullible another group called the toad templars want to "stop" the movement even though it's just a skinning group and not causing any actual harm.

EDIT: "Officially" I'm not allowed to say what it is, as I'm not the leader of Slugnati and my understanding could be completely different. However, I firmly believe that the Slugnati is causing no harm other than confusion.
09/01/2014 6:31 pm
Level 48 : Master Bunny
akashi
^ This.
09/01/2014 6:20 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
I also have no clue! WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!
09/01/2014 6:18 pm
Malaionus
Just accept it

༼ ◐⊸◑༽シ ○
༼ ◐⊸◑༽シ ○
༼ ◐⊸◑༽シ ○
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome