SlySwan 1.0 Release! {Need Staff ASAP!}

iSwan's Avatar iSwan6/27/16 1:34 pm
1 emeralds 115 4
6/27/2016 3:33 pm
gtoboss's Avatar gtoboss
Hello SlySwan Community! Welcome to our newest server, and we are excited to have you join us! There are some basic things i'll go over with you, but its your adventure. Our server is nothing special. Just a server that you can build and play with buddies for free and their won't be any greifing. It is almost like a SMP server, but free to the public. The current staff is just the two Owners, iSwan and SlyRose, get the name now? Another thing is, please do /rules, it will explain the rules and the punishments included. Welcome to SlySwan, and we hope you have fun! Please leave your feedback in this link! (Once we see you have left feedback, you will get an in game gift!) -goo.gl/forms/6pZtBk8cZZpZwTlQ2
Thanks!

- iSwan

s15.hosthorde.com:26276
iSwan
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/27/2016 3:33 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
gtoboss
I could help with building for free. If you have skype and would like to talk on there my skype is Jacobdabeast14. I love to build all styles!
06/27/2016 3:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
RoboCreepar
Hi Swan I could help you with the building for free cause I just want to help and I am a pretty good builder too so you won't have any problems with me. IGN: RoboCreepar
06/27/2016 2:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
drvamps3
hi swan I can be admin for you if you wish I don't charge anything but I will come and join your server I'm a good person I am mature and always get the job done I promise if you make me admin you wont regret it as I have many skills as I used to have my own server if you could keep me informed my pmc is: drvamps3
06/27/2016 1:46 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Policeboy109
Ill Be Happy To Do Building Work But It Will Be A Payment Of $5 For A Spawn

Also You Wont Find Anyone Doing Building For Free And That Is Decent Building Not a stonebrick block building
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome