Small Tekkit Server

puppeesh's Avatar puppeesh10/31/12 2:39 pm
1 emeralds 2.2k 113
3/6/2013 5:42 pm
puppeesh's Avatar puppeesh
I run a small Tekkit Server with my boyfriend, and we need new players!

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/o ... it-server/

You will need to be whitelisted, but we are thinking about having a "no-whitelist" day to gather new players!

We don't have alot of plugins because simple is better, but there is NO GRIEFING! We have a plugin called Griefer Prevention so you can protect your stuff!

We have nice admins and mods!! EE is not blocked!! Only destructive and really laggy items are blocked.

We have a forum and a facebook page, but whitelist requests can be posted right here on our Planet Minecraft Page!

----------VERBA'S MC SERVER--------------
puppeesh
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/09/2013 5:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Mundang
Hi I am looking for a good tekkit server, that is preferably fresher world to work with. I also am looking for someone to join me on my adventures, I am very friendly, and I like working with others. My IGN is mundang
02/09/2013 4:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Bradster48
Hiya Everyone! i was on the server for about 3 days before i got banned for having too big of a quarry that was tell than double the size of a regular one, because they were worried for lag when there are 8gb of RAM (lies) on the server. so i would not recommend this server to anyone, as it is small, laggy and the Owners are not even worthy of their title.
03/06/2013 5:42 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
puppeesh
Wow, my last post on this topic was that I wouldn't be following it anymore because I have too many pages to follow as it is. (If anyone would like to be whitelisted still, please post in our comments section on our page.) http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/o ... it-server/

But you didn't get banned for the quarry. You got banned because you didn't want to listen to me and wanted to be rude. Also, we do have that much RAM on the server. I told you from the beginning that there would be lag because of our upload speed. It doesn't matter how much RAM you have if your upload speed is really low, there will be lag. I don't know who died and made you the expert on how much RAM we have but it really isn't a concern to you anyhow because you are no longer on the server. Get over it. In reguards to your problem with the owners (myself and Verba_Tim), most people get along with us fine and have nothing but good things to say. Only the rude people seem to have problems with us.

We thank you for visiting our server and I hope that you have a great day!
01/30/2013 8:19 pm
TwOSiC
IGN FuNNy_RiDErR_55 ive been looking for a small community cause the other servers are laggy and nobody responds and the chat is always flooded. I like to think of MC servers as a 2nd family. Ive built everything i could in SP but would like to hang out with other people in MP. anyway thxs for reading I dont grief and i dont bully like i said 2nd family
01/29/2013 8:49 am
DaShiku
I would love to join this server
IGN: DaShikuXI
01/28/2013 8:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Mundang
I would like to join too.
IGN Mundang
01/28/2013 8:23 pm
derbletrerble
hi the reason i would like to join your server is because im a genuine lover of mnecraft i may not be the greatest at redstoe but i lovee flowers so please consider me for whitelisting
bye bye
ign derbletrerble
01/25/2013 5:40 pm
mikeanmikean121
can i be whitelisted i love tekkit and i hate griefers also mikeanmikean121 is my ign
01/24/2013 7:38 pm
KrystalClear
IGN: GuthixMan21

Sounds like a good server.
01/18/2013 9:16 pm
thenoob876
My IGN is thenoob876

I've never played on tekkit multiplayer, but I'm fairly good at most everything in tekkit (beyond energy condensers, I don't really know anything about EE at all). I co-own a vanilla minecraft server, and this server sounds awesome! Please whitelist me, really wanna try out tekkit mp. Thanks!
01/17/2013 5:36 pm
Tirtes
IGN: T_Davis_37
whitelist maybe?
01/17/2013 2:14 pm
clumsygnome
Hey Can i be whitelist?
01/16/2013 4:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
blackwater21
MY IGN:Smokeless_Dog
01/16/2013 4:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
blackwater21
Can i jion this server?
01/14/2013 3:45 am
CutleryPro
Sounds like a nice server and nice community, I'd like to be whitelisted :p

IGN: CutleryPro
01/10/2013 11:18 pm
Ella5512
When I typed in the IP it said I couldn't reach the server, is it down or is it my computer?
01/10/2013 11:16 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
PigCraftGamers
IGN is Remixer246
01/10/2013 11:07 pm
Ella5512
Hi I would love to join your tekkit server my IGN is ella5512 and I have been banned once by my friend who was just playing, he unbanned me he is very silly
01/10/2013 12:28 am
Mad_Kiwi
Hello! I would love to join your Tekkit server and hope that you choose to whitelist me. I have been looking for a server like this for a while.

IGN: Mad_Kiwi
01/08/2013 12:27 pm
Luigisam
Please can I be whitelisted
IGN: Luigisam
plz
01/08/2013 11:50 am
jojje2
i want to join i never grief and i'm friendly(if they are friendly too)
ign:jojje2
01/06/2013 10:04 pm
epicthesheep
May i join?
IGN:Episthesheep
i been looking for a small group of people to play with for a while
01/06/2013 9:59 pm
uberauth475
Hello, its Uber, and i would love to join your Tekkit server. I love Tekkit and i also love small servers so this would be great. So if you feel like it, could you please whitelist me! oh my IGN is uberauth475. thanks!
01/06/2013 9:50 pm
pokestar224
oh yea ign pokestar224
01/06/2013 9:48 pm
pokestar224
I would like to be whitelisted i love tekit please whitelist me
01/04/2013 1:55 pm
samgee51
puppeeshI run a small Tekkit Server with my boyfriend, and we need new players!

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/o ... it-server/

You will need to be whitelisted, but we are thinking about having a "no-whitelist" day to gather new players!

We don't have alot of plugins because simple is better, but there is NO GRIEFING! We have a plugin called Griefer Prevention so you can protect your stuff!

We have nice admins and mods!! EE is not blocked!! Only destructive and really laggy items are blocked.
my name on minecraft is: samgee51

We have a forum and a facebook page, but whitelist requests can be posted right here on our Planet Minecraft Page!

----------VERBA'S MC SERVER--------------
01/04/2013 4:01 am
RaddX
hi guys i would like to be white listed on this server.

IGN: kurtmuggeridge
01/04/2013 3:59 am
RaddX
hi guys i would like to be white listed on this server.

IGN: kurtmuggeridge
12/28/2012 8:14 pm
Jimmy795
User Name jimmy795
May I join Your Server. It sounds nice.
12/28/2012 10:34 am
ElementoChicken
HI I love to Play tekkit with other people, its just not the same by yourself. Please Whitelist me
IGN: IceCube0
12/27/2012 10:23 pm
Mixingtones
IGN:mixingtones
Reason why want to join: well i've been looking for a nice small server and this is it!
Its really hard to find a small server so please while list me thank you
12/24/2012 6:20 pm
mrere
May I join your server?
I am a very experienced minecraft player and know almost everything there is to know about the vanilla game. I am sort of new to tekkit and have been playing it for about a week so i now have the basics.

my ign is: mrere

Thank you
12/24/2012 12:10 pm
GhostFighter42
Hey, my friend and I have been looking for a server with a good community and this sounds like a great one!
My IGN: GhostFighter42
his IGN:Wiffer17
12/23/2012 5:29 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Allpepsi
Can i be white-Listed
IGN: ALLPEPSI
And send me the ip
12/23/2012 5:25 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Allpepsi
Can i be white-Listed
IGN: ALLPEPSI
12/23/2012 1:35 pm
bucklakelukie
Hi Can I Be whitelisted I like tekkit but i'm kind of new so
I need something simple to learn some stuff on. Thanks In advance!

IGN: bucklakelukie
12/22/2012 10:01 am
BrittleSkittle
Add me Pleez
IGN: BrittleSkittle
12/21/2012 3:20 pm
Nocturnalx36
Hello, im fairly new to Tekkit itself, but have been playing minecraft for a fair amount of time, ive been looking for a smaller community because large servers are simply not personal enough, your essentially a number, and i dont enjoy servers that look at their community like that. Thanks for your time.

IGN: Nocturnalx36
12/21/2012 10:04 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
roflcats
Hello there i have been looking for a small Tekkit server for quite some time now and although i have tried i mostly have been unsuccessful as most don't stay online much or are too full of people to care about individual players or problems the server is having such as greifers or obnoxious/annoying players.
I am hoping this server will provide me with the experience most Tekkit servers are lacking. also i have a relatively clean ban record and most of the bans i have received are often without due cause or evidence.
IGN:roflcats
12/21/2012 5:52 am
snakeeyes7676
hello there your server looks really good and i would really love to join
IGN:snakkeeyes7676
i do have some bans but thats for no reson ive been mis banned anyway thankyou for accepting me if u do and thx byeee
12/20/2012 4:39 pm
cadegunner
Hello I would love to join your tekkit server. I have benn banned,but it was a misunderstanding. I was apologizing for my friend so he didn't get banned and I got banned for some reason.
IGN: cadegunner
12/19/2012 8:49 pm
Sonefiler
IGN: MrSoneome
Please, I've been looking for a small tekkit server with not too many extra mods added, and this is what I have been looking for.
12/18/2012 5:27 pm
Slaughter_round
IGNs: Slaughter_round and Aelfgaard
We'd like a great tekkit server without greifing and we think this server looks great!
12/16/2012 8:15 pm
threshid
Hey, great server you have, and I'd like to help get it more popular.

I just started a new server list website that you might be interested. It is called The Server List.

You can find it at http://serverlist.us.

On The Server List, you can submit your server, just like any other top list website, but it's much better.

The management of the website CONSTANTLY listens to the feedback of the users, and always takes suggestions into account, so there are constantly new updates that are implemented, for your convenience. Unlike most other top list websites, the captcha isn't reCaptcha, it's a convenient and easy captcha. That's just one of the little conveniences we have.

Some of the features that show just how different we are, is our postback feature, which, if you don't have something like Votifier support, it will send data back to your website verifying someone's vote. For the longest time, server owners could not determine whether or not the user really voted before giving them rewards... now you can.

Another feature is our vote redirection. "What is that?", you might ask. Well, when a user attempts to vote for a server, and they have already voted in the past 12 hours, they are automatically redirected to the front page, informing them that their expiration has not yet come, AND telling them how many hours, minutes, and seconds are left until they can vote again. Pretty cool, huh?

In addition, another one of our greatest features is our description editor. A sleek, user-friendly editor is used when you edit the description of your server, with tools that enable you to edit your description in a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) format. Add images with just a click, align, color, and highlight your text... embed youtube videos, and more!

Finally, a great feature is being able to see the all of the checks made on your server, including the status, time and date, and latency in milliseconds. This way, you can keep track of your server's online times, all the time!

I hope to see this amazing server up on The Server List, and thank you for your time.
12/16/2012 7:11 pm
Babby_Jesus
My minecraft name is LordZues101 please i have been looking for a small tekkit server for a long time
12/16/2012 4:04 pm
gpc4567
hi i'd like to come join and have my friend join too .

My IGN: gpc4567

Friends IGN: moshi2012

THANKS
12/15/2012 4:52 pm
maddwatt7
hi i'm maddwatt7
i play minecraft a lot
i'm 13
please white-list me
12/15/2012 4:45 pm
Master_Zombie_99
Can you add me Ive been looking for a
small nice server with a good community so
IGN:Master_Zombie_99
12/14/2012 3:55 pm
ItsWhatIDo
I would like to join. I am an avid Vanilla and Technic player, but am looking for a Tekkit server to join. Could I be whitelisted?

Username: ItsWhatIDo
12/13/2012 10:57 pm
typocanada
Hey I'd love to join

I love tekkit and like building large structures

IGN: typocanada
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome