SMP Idea

Diamonddozen's Avatar Diamonddozen2/23/17 11:48 am
1 emeralds 363 1
2/24/2017 9:44 am
PoeticRainbow's Avatar PoeticRainbow
Hello everyone my name is Diamonddozen! I have had a few YouTube channels, but I am currently unattached (to YouTube) when I do rejoin, I will go under the name ZimZamZop.

The Name
For this I actually have no idea. I wanted to use SaltMine SMP, but that was already taken, so feel free to leave suggestions.

The Idea
Basically there are two (or four doesn't matter) teams. Each team has a leader that can trade players (kind of like a sports team) or items. At the end of each month. The players will vote on a new leader. This new leader can trade players and items without any discussion. If the players do not like their leader they can agree to battle him/her.

Players have one chest for items they always want to keep. This is so they can keep valuable items if they are traded.

Every month (or whatever amount of time) four new players (or two depending on the amount of teams) join the SMP and a draft is held.

That's it.
It's pretty simple idea, and I would love to join an SMP that would implement it.
Diamonddozen
Level 55 : Grandmaster Baconator