Retronix SMP 24/7 Mindcrack like! 5/20 slots filled!

NoahOG's Avatar NoahOG11/29/15 7:46 am
12/23/2015 2:46 am
tepo17's Avatar tepo17
Thank you for clicking here!
I am looking for players to join my Mindcrack-like SMP server.There is no age limit, but you have to be mature. There there will be a dropdown somewhere in here if you're interested in joining.

Limitations of the server
Only twenty players are allowed to be invited to the server. However, even more sadly, only ten players can be on the server at a time. I will still invite twenty players, but do know that you may sometimes not have a chance to be on.

How It Will Happen
In this post, there is an application format for a comment. Fill that out if you're interested. Again, only twenty players will be accepted, and only ten are allowed on at time. My expectations are high, seeing as I want it to be most civilized as possible.

Why are you interested in this kind of server?:
How mature are you? Be honest with yourself!:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
In all of your time as a Minecraft player, have you ever played the game through to the end?:
How good are you at building 1-10?:
How good are you at redstone 1-10?:
Are you a youtuber? If so What is your channel link?

Participants

NoahOG (me )
Reivax15
Emittneon3321
MystericGaming
JackPlaysGames
NoahOG
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/23/2015 2:46 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
tepo17
I don't know about everyone else but it has been almost a month since I was accepted, and I still haven't been told the ip.
12/19/2015 8:26 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
sunnydog1

Skype Name: rcruz2002

Why are you interested in this kind of server?: I like playing Minecraft on the smaller servers like SMPs. I also like having small communities where everyone knows each other and everyone is friends.

How mature are you? Be honest with yourself!: 7.5/10

How long have you played Minecraft?: I have played Minecraft

In all of your time as a Minecraft player, have you ever played the game through to the end?: Yes. 3 times. (It was painful xD)

How good are you at building 1-10?: 7

How good are you at redstone 1-10?: 6-8

Are you a youtuber? If so What is your channel link?: ---
12/19/2015 9:50 am
NoahOG
accepted
12/18/2015 10:55 pm
Luigi_tuffkins
why are you interested in this kind of server?: I've always liked survival and its the only kind I enjoy playing on!
How mature are you? Be honest with yourself!: Very mature for my age, I am very easy to get along with and try to see things from others perspectives rather than argue!
How long have you played Minecraft?: 4-5 years
In all of your time as a Minecraft player, have you ever played the game through to the end?: Yes I've gotten all the achievements from single player
How good are you at building 1-10?: 9-10 (always room for improvement)
How good are you at redstone 1-10?: 9-10
Are you a youtuber? If so What is your channel link? I am not
12/18/2015 10:55 pm
Luigi_tuffkins
IGN: Luigi_Tuffkins
12/18/2015 10:56 pm
Luigi_tuffkins
12/18/2015 10:48 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Lucien_Fairfax
IP address?
12/18/2015 6:25 pm
Thejaro555
Skype Name: Thejaro555
Why are you interested in this kind of server?: Because i enjoy smp based servers. I love interacting with other players in a friendly way.
How mature are you? Be honest with yourself!: I belive i am honest for my age yet still very fun.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since 2010
In all of your time as a Minecraft player, have you ever played the game through to the end?:Yes multiple times.
How good are you at building 1-10?: 8
How good are you at redstone 1-10?:8.5
Add this here because my planetminecraft name is not my ign!!!
Ign: ThaddeusWoolf
Are you a youtuber? If so What is your channel link? Nope
12/18/2015 8:09 pm
NoahOG
accepted
12/18/2015 6:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Lucien_Fairfax
Hey, I'm Will.

Skype Name: Lucien_Fairfax
Why are you interested in this kind of server?: I love small SMP servers like this. I love to just build with guys I feel comfortable with.
How mature are you? Be honest with yourself!: On a scale from 1-10: 8/10. I'm a bit of a joker, but only when I feel is right.
How long have you played Minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft for 4 years.
In all of your time as a Minecraft player, have you ever played the game through to the end?: Yes, actually twice me and my buddies started like a two dollar server and we actually did defeat the ender dragon both times. What I'm looking for is something similar to MindCrack like you said in the description.
How good are you at building 1-10?: 6.5/10 (I know.... )
How good are you at redstone 1-10?: 8/10
Are you a youtuber? If so What is your channel link? I do not upload, but I do subscribe and comment on my favorite youtubers. Here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsTuVv ... OJH8cj3Mmg
12/18/2015 8:08 pm
NoahOG
accepted
12/18/2015 6:12 pm
tepo17
Ip?
12/18/2015 4:35 pm
NoahOG
Bump coming up today so join now!
12/05/2015 7:19 am
G_F_Ferrari
Skype Name: gferrari2.0
Why are you interested in this kind of server?: I used to play in a mindcrack like community, but it sadly got inactive.
How mature are you? Be honest with yourself!: I am a bit more mature than most of my friends.
How long have you played Minecraft?: since 1.7 Alpha or Beta, I cant remember, it was the one just before the creative mode.
In all of your time as a Minecraft player, have you ever played the game through to the end?: If skipping the credits count, yes.
How good are you at building 1-10?: I would rate myself an 7/10 in survival, but with some inspiraton,medieval or modern usually, I can go over it.
How good are you at redstone 1-10?: 8/10, I'm not very good at making things small, but I consider myself good at it.
Are you a youtuber? If so What is your channel link? Nope.
12/02/2015 8:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Coolie2
Skype Name: Coolie Coolster
Why are you interested in this kind of server?: I enjoy playing in closely knit communties compared to larger ones with fifty or a hundred+ people.
How mature are you? Be honest with yourself! 8/10 i would say, but definitely more mature than most my age in my opinion.
How long have you played Minecraft?: I have played minecraft since early 2013.
In all of your time as a Minecraft player, have you ever played the game through to the end?: Yes i have, and then beating the wither after that as well.
How good are you at building 1-10?: 8.5/10
How good are you at redstone 1-10?: 7/10
Are you a youtuber? If so What is your channel link? While not a youtuber per say, everyone tries at some point https://www.youtube.com/user/CoolieCoolster

Thanks for reading and i hope i am accepted!
11/30/2015 4:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Roshadow1235
Skype Name:Yo_Mammaaa
Why are you interested in this kind of server?:I love Survival multiplayer the idea of towns kingdoms and other things that I can interact with other players I find very enjoyable
How mature are you? Be honest with yourself!:I am quite mature I dont get involved in in arguements and I do not care if I am griefed. so I would rate myself an 8.5/10
How long have you played Minecraft?:I have been playing minecraft for up to 3 and a half years by now.
In all of your time as a Minecraft player, have you ever played the game through to the end?: Yes I have.
How good are you at building 1-10?:In Survival I would Rate myself a 7/10.
How good are you at redstone 1-10?:At redstone i would rate my self a 6/10 (unfortunetly Im not the best with redstone I can do the basics though)
Are you a youtuber? If so What is your channel link?: Sorry I am not a youtuber.
12/02/2015 8:27 pm
NoahOG
Accepted
11/30/2015 3:38 pm
NoahOG
JackLikesGamesAge: 14
Skype Name: JackPlaysGames
Why are you interested in this kind of server?: Survival Is my type of thing. Ive own a network but i like to go on a private server with my friends. I have had a SMP before. And it was fun. I Really enjoyed playing with people i never met. they all had different and good ideas
How mature are you? Be honest with yourself!: In my opinion I am pretty Mature I dont swear i think that is mean. If someone is rude to me i just walk away but if its minecraft i leave the server then wait until they are gone to join back
How long have you played Minecraft?: I Have played it for 3Years now and i am really enjoying it!
In all of your time as a Minecraft player, have you ever played the game through to the end?: Yes i have. ive gone to the end on Xbox 360 and PC. and i have killed him on both of them
How good are you at building 1-10?: I think my building skills would be 6/10
How good are you at redstone 1-10?: Im good at some redstone so it would be 4/10
Are you a youtuber? If so What is your channel link? My Channel Link Is: http://www.youtube.com/jackdoesmc1 I just got a new mic and recording software so i can now start uploading!

Accepted
11/30/2015 3:35 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
JackLikesGames
Skype Name: JackPlaysGames
Why are you interested in this kind of server?: Survival Is my type of thing. Ive own a network but i like to go on a private server with my friends. I have had a SMP before. And it was fun. I Really enjoyed playing with people i never met. they all had different and good ideas
How mature are you? Be honest with yourself!: In my opinion I am pretty Mature I dont swear i think that is mean. If someone is rude to me i just walk away but if its minecraft i leave the server then wait until they are gone to join back
How long have you played Minecraft?: I Have played it for 3Years now and i am really enjoying it!
In all of your time as a Minecraft player, have you ever played the game through to the end?: Yes i have. ive gone to the end on Xbox 360 and PC. and i have killed him on both of them
How good are you at building 1-10?: I think my building skills would be 6/10
How good are you at redstone 1-10?: Im good at some redstone so it would be 4/10
Are you a youtuber? If so What is your channel link? My Channel Link Is: www.youtube.com/jackdoesmc1 I just got a new mic and recording software so i can now start uploading!
11/30/2015 1:19 pm
tepo17
Ekoserin
NoahOG
Ekoserin(snip)

Not the correct format/server idea

Denied

I think I understand why I was declined, although it was difficult to figure out as you were very vague. Please elaborate, just so I can be sure my reasoning was correct.

EDIT: I also ask you remove my request in your quote of mine, please.

Copy paste the format he said and use that one
11/30/2015 7:10 am
Level 1 : New Network
iDrJQsuuTdxClPQQ6DNc
NoahOG
Ekoserin(snip)

Denied

I think I understand why I was declined, although it was difficult to figure out as you were very vague. Please elaborate, just so I can be sure my reasoning was correct.

EDIT: I also ask you remove my request in your quote of mine, please.
11/29/2015 12:35 pm
tepo17
Skype Name: is it necessary?
Why are you interested in this kind of server?: I have watched a good amount of them and have always wanted to be part of one
How mature are you? Be honest with yourself!:I'd say 9/10 (mostly matters what is necessary)
How long have you played Minecraft?: since around 1.4
In all of your time as a Minecraft player, have you ever played the game through to the end?:gj, soo many times xD
How good are you at building 1-10?: is give myself a 7, I haven't tried building a wide variety of builds
How good are you at redstone 1-10?:8-9 (can't seem to choose which one)
Are you a youtuber? If so What is your channel link?
11/29/2015 7:10 pm
NoahOG
Accepted it would be easiest if you did have skype, you dont have to talk only message
11/30/2015 1:33 pm
tepo17
Can you pm me the ip?
11/30/2015 3:25 pm
NoahOG
Server is down atm as my sponsor is is having trouble.
11/29/2015 12:24 pm
ArtistyKitty
Skype Name: DJJanie (Messages only)
Why are you interested in this kind of server?: So I can help people!
How mature are you? Be honest with yourself!: A little to immature but not that much
How long have you played Minecraft?: Almost 2 years
In all of your time as a Minecraft player, have you ever played the game through to the end?: I think not sure
How good are you at redstone 1-10?: 4
Are you a youtuber? If so What is your channel link? Yes but I rarely post so I'm not gonna give out a link
11/29/2015 12:49 pm
NoahOG
accepted
11/29/2015 12:16 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
toadofsky
Skype Name: cody7514
Why are you interested in this kind of server?: I want to be part of a community.
How mature are you? Be honest with yourself!: I'm mature enough to know to not go too far with jokes.
How long have you played Minecraft?: 2011
In all of your time as a Minecraft player, have you ever played the game through to the end?: I have beat the enderdragon and sat through the credits.
How good are you at redstone 1-10?: 3
Are you a youtuber? If so What is your channel link? https://www.youtube.com/user/Toadofsky100
11/29/2015 12:20 pm
NoahOG
Accepted
11/29/2015 10:32 am
PixelPopGames
Skype Name: The British Duckling
Why are you interested in this kind of server?: Because the mindcrack team are awesome people, my favorite is omgchad
How mature are you? Be honest with yourself!: Sometimes I get a little carried away but the majority of times I am as mature as the people around me want me to be i.g if I am with my friends at school 1-10 I would give myself a 3 when I am at church (which doesn't happen often) 1-10 I would give myself a 9
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since 2010
In all of your time as a Minecraft player, have you ever played the game through to the end?: Yes multiple times
How good are you at redstone 1-10?: 6
Are you a youtuber? If so What is your channel link? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCKs_j ... VJ0u7fOlPg
11/29/2015 10:23 am
NoahOG
EkoserinMinecraft IGN: Ekoserin
Time Zone: EST (UST -05:00)
Why?: I would love to help players and benefit a server.
What?: I can resolve arguments, help build, ban griefers, rollback damage, create WorldGuard regions, so-on and so-forth.
Experience?: Yes, moderator on family-friendly server.
Explain: I did my job, but I had a tendency to create a scene and be unsure of what to do.
How Long?: Most weekends, last quarter of weekdays. No guarantee.

Denied
11/29/2015 10:12 am
Level 1 : New Network
iDrJQsuuTdxClPQQ6DNc
(removed)
11/29/2015 9:45 am
supersonic1413
IGN: supersanik1999
Name:Juan
Staff aiming: Admin

Exp: I have been admin for 2 other servers but they shut down due to money or other issues. I had my own server before and i know mainly all the ommand there is unless if there custom or new to me.

WhyshouldYouChooseMe: IM a loyal guy that works really hard on anything u tell me to do. I like helping a lot on servers so its my honer to serve your server and keeping it a fun server. My goal is to keep the server fun and running smoothly fomr hackers or other issues. Its unique to learn more stuff along the way and meet new awesome people and working with other staff. Most important i do not abuse powers

Other things: I like building pixel art and adding decorations like Christmas theme or any holiday theme. I will try my very best to help out on the server.

Thank you for reading my application and looking foreword to meeting you and start helping. Pm me the ip when ready
11/29/2015 9:53 am
NoahOG
That is not the format therefor it is easy to see you copy and pasted

Denied
11/29/2015 9:12 am
Emittneon
+16
+neonhavocpc
+Well I love all of the mindcrack group and watch most of their videos. I like the feel of the server and i would like to be part of something like it.
+I am very mature. I can joke around and be the life of the party or I can sit down and have a serious conversation
+I have played minecraft for several years now and I have only fully "beaten" the game once.
+8 at building
+3 at redstone
+I am not a youtuber but I would like to be one.
11/29/2015 9:31 am
NoahOG
Accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome