SMP Nation

CloudbunniesMC's Avatar CloudbunniesMC8/29/14 4:11 pm
1 emeralds 141 1
8/30/2014 1:48 am
Shadowline132's Avatar Shadowline132
Hello fellow planet minecraftians!

I have a server that is a mixture of two things that you all may know about: Mianite and Greek gods. We have decided to mix it a bit, to make the server like Mianite for people to record/livestream and hang out with others, but also adding in our player's ideas.

Our gods are starting to show up, right now we have Theia, goddess of light. The other gods are unknown at this moment, but we suspect Ares will come into the picture soon!

I'd love to have a few more players on. The server is meant for small youtubers and livestreamers who would like to create content (A series, etc) for their viewers. Right now we have 4 active players. I have whitelisted about 25 people but none of them are active.

The rules are simple:
Pranks are allowed, but not to the point it would be considered greifing.
No raiding. This is not a faction server, we do NOT destroy and raid.
Keep swearing mild.
Be active. You will be un-whitelisted if not active within 2 weeks. I don't mean you have to be on every single hour of the day, just play every day or two so I know you're still alive :p

On a side note, we do not use Skype to voice communicate. We use Raidcall. Do not ask to add me until/if you are accepted.

To join the server, you need to fill out the application. Email is required. If I accept you, an email will be sent with extra information and the IP. If you are not accepted, you will receive nothing. Simple as that.

Click to reveal
IGN:
Email:
Why you want to join the server:
Youtube/livestream?:
Have you ever been banned before, if so, why?:
A little about yourself?
Do you agree to the rules?:

A lot of the information will be put into the email, so don't be afraid that this is all there is!
CloudbunniesMC
Level 20 : Expert Dragon