SMP Server $1 Per Month

Daniel Weston's Avatar Daniel Weston11/26/14 1:32 pm
1 emeralds 138 4
11/26/2014 1:49 pm
Daniel Weston's Avatar Daniel Weston
Good evening everyone, this will just be a small introduction to a small community I want to found, and the basics which will be placed into it.

Anyway, lets explain the basics: The server will be running 1.8, and will be a vanilla survival server. There will be absolutely zero plugins installed or any mods and it is being rented, not hosted from a home network. The server is European-based and will cost a small amount per month to be added to the white-list (see below). I wish to gather a server with about 10 players in total who will be willing to dedicate their time to creating a world with a lot of content to be able to show off. The server is active now, and if you wish to inquire about joining the server please reply to this topic, or it would be even better if you would personal message me where we can arrange or discuss anything regards of the server such as rules and payment. Thank you for taking time to read this, and goodbye!

Current amount of players on the server: 3

Minimum age to be considered: 15, however this can be negotiated with fairly.

Current monthly price: $1

P.S: I am able to accept Pound Sterling as a payment, however this will still cost £1 due to currency conversion to pay for the server.
Daniel Weston
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/26/2014 1:49 pm
Daniel Weston
I can accept everyone's opinions and won't attempt to argue back as it will just cause everyone to become angry. If anyone wishes to inquire about the server then please send me a personal message and don't comment on this thread.
11/26/2014 1:42 pm
Level 25 : Expert Archer
IDKCharlie
Good idea, but the charge to play is lame.
11/26/2014 1:42 pm
Daniel Weston
I know what you mean, but I think it would give the players a solid understanding of me wanting to run the server with intentions to do so for a long time; I would have no financial restrictions causing it to be closed down after all of the hard work was completed (I will be inputting a small proportion of my own money into the server as well). Not only this, but it would be an indication that I am not going to accept any "trolls" onto the server as they would be simply banned: no troll wants to pay money to get on a server which they would simply get banned from if they did something; the server would just simply go back to a recent backup, and they would lose their money.
11/26/2014 1:37 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
MineCraft88levi
No offence, I don't really think anyone will wanna pay 1$ a month to play on a vanilla server when there are tons out there that you can play on for free.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome