SolarFrostMC is looking for YOU?

x_shards_of_glass_x's Avatar x_shards_of_glass_x8/26/15 5:53 pm
1 emeralds 144 3
8/28/2015 5:26 pm
x_shards_of_glass_x's Avatar x_shards_of_glass_x
SolarFrostMC is now accepting applications for various positions of staff.

We are looking to fill these positions with friendly, upbeat, experienced staff looking for a fun environment and community!

Server is still in the works of being built, but we are hoping to open our doors soon!

Application will be accepted on PMC. I will then schedule a time with you for an interview IN GAME.

Available Positions:
-Build Team Members: 3-4
- Chat Moderators: 3
- Moderators: 2
- Administrators : 1

Please include all of the following on your application:

MC Username:
Experience in position, in depth please:
How often would you be available to be on our server?
(Mods and Admins only)
Scenario 1:
There is a player spamming chat. In depth, please describe your procedure of punishment. [One word answers will NOT be accepted.]

Scenario 2:
There is a player that has destroyed another player's build. In depth, please describe your procedure of punishment. [One word answers will NOT be accepted.]

Scenario 3:
A player has decided to advertise his server in the chat. In depth, please describe your procedure of punishment. [One work answers will NOT be accepted.]

Anything else you want us to know about you?

(Build Team only) Have you ever been on a build team?

What is your style of building?

What are your strong/weak points of building?

See you soon!
Cocoa1324
x_shards_of_glass_x
Level 1 : New Miner