Solo Late night

Lanna333's Avatar Lanna3332/11/17 12:12 am
1 emeralds 415 5
7/16/2017 6:11 am
Kawaii TapuLele's Avatar Kawaii TapuLele
I don't talk to my kids about this since they play as well but this game is messed up,
Let me Explain.

it was around 2:25am on a Friday night, had the weekend off of work and so i thought i would log on. It started to Rain in real life and the power had went out and back on, after the power came on i went to log back on minecraft again however this time the net was down... go figure i thought..

well the jokes on them, ill just play solo offline minecraft. I created this server, I am not sure if i can post the seed or not but anywho, so i logged on and i had spent oh 30 some hours on this server, it was a server i logged on when the net went out. I remember i was out picking flowers in a flower Biome when it started to rain in the game, it was starting to get dark so i thought i better run back to my house and go to bed to make it day again even though i knew it would still be raining, so i started to Race back to my house, i was only about 200 blocks or so, when i got back to my house my path was there, the bushes that were around my house were there but my entire house was GONE! I thought WTH?!?! then my game froze so i thought you got to be joking me, so i forced my PC off and thought heh.. heck with it ill just go to bed. So i turned off the TV ( back ground noise) lights went out and off to bed i go ( in real life) just started to go to sleep when i thought i seen a shadow in my room, freeking out i rub my eyes and try to focus my eyes in the dark to see if it was one of my kids, the shape of the shadow looked to be like a man 4 feet tall with a box like Head... IT WAS HIM he told me never pick flowers again!!!!!! to this day i never pick flowers... /shew .. happy to have that off my chest XD
Lanna333
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner