1 emeralds 1.4k 30
2/11/2016 9:04 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
i asked azie if i could ask in the forums for this and they said:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... s-spawners

dont be freaking out at me because of azie messing that up
guestds
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/11/2016 9:04 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Locked at OP's request.
02/11/2016 6:20 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
looking at the forum post...

it might be abandoned
02/11/2016 6:58 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Lumberjack
Sergeant Sarcasm
It may be abandoned but I do not believe he has the right to tell people to continue something just because the author isn't responding to anything. Especially considering that person who posted it is not the owner, and does not have any affiliation with the development of that mod.
02/11/2016 5:39 pm
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
Is it even dead? A lot of developers are staying on 1.7.10 - Myself included as an example. I develop solely for 1.7.10 because it's where most of the other modders are.

The mod is on 1.7.10, so in my opinion it doesn't need "carrying on", because the developer is probably still around.
02/11/2016 3:41 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
Moved to Modding /move
02/10/2016 6:27 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
Chloron
Ultimate alternative : http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... tobuilding
Wow i'm such a lifesaver (lel)
02/11/2016 7:39 pm
guestds
ok i have here a simple question: wait you can cheat since this is the exact same thing someone said in the forums and you didnt say anything about that so if you are them say on the forums you are them and also... i think its pretty much done with now... so this forum post imo should be locked... or its never gonna be locked and people will keep trying to say stuff... and if you are the person to originally post the other mod say your pmc name as an edit on mc forums... or its like mod reposting imo... atleast the mod reposts say who its from usually and sometimes are legal and dont steal the money...
02/06/2016 9:32 am
guestds
Sodex234
guestds
Click to reveal
AzieI didn't take back anything I said to you in that PM. This thread is still fine. I just said that what you think is you getting permission from the mod author isn't and that I think it's ridiculous you made it an edit to your OP.

It upsets me as a content creator and I'd be royally angry if someone called my lack of response "permission" and then proceeded to update and distribute my content.

he used to be coming on every about 5 days now he hasnt been on since last year and hasnt posted anything about that hes working on it the gulliver mod is 1.6.4 but the creator said theyre busy so theres notice about it and if you cant use a mod without permission even if its dead then nei is then not allowed tmi can be recipe book yes but nei no jei no according to the logic of needing the permission to do that... if its not allowed to be revived then nobody would be making mods since the original mod doing that the creator didnt give perms did they? jei didnt ask for perms unless its in pm so yeah... and whats better a download of the mod that gets the reposter money and gives an ad spam virus to you giving them like 100$ for each downloader or a mod thats someone updates temporarily until mister_person comes back to update? for my mod id allow people to make private versions or versions for ones i have made it for.... i havent uploaded it cause im not fully done but if its not the latest and theres no msg at all from the creator then it suspects to be a dead mod and if so you not being allowed to bring it back means that the aether 2 mod cant be mad esince idt they had any perms from the aether creator did they... how about: if all-u-want isnt updated at all and the mod creator doesnt say anything about it once 1.9 is released for 3 months not prerelease but full 1.9 then its perms out and that means nobody is allowed to use the site since ur name has an e and im newer i think then you im not allowed on the site for having the e in my name...

thats alot of typing...... now its sleep time...

I don't even know what he is arguing... It makes no sence - I think I just lost some IQ points reading that grammer

if you feel you lost iq points for reading something then your saying a good thing 5- -4 is 5+4 and you double negatived causing a positve
02/06/2016 9:25 am
guestds
Latidile
guestds if so you not being allowed to bring it back means that the aether 2 mod cant be mad esince idt they had any perms from the aether creator did they...

The people who made the original Aether made Aether 2, you should honestly do some better research before claiming these things... if you don't know, look up the authors, KingbDogz, Jaryt23 and Emile van Krieken for the music, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZu2iRZSgplw5zEhqZBHgqA

Original Aether thread: https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1279760-1-0-0-aether-v1-04_01-launch-bug-fixed-bug-fixes

Aether II Thread: https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1289717-alpha-the-aether-ii-genesis-of-the-void-the

All the info you need about this are on those threads.

you idk meaning i dont know idt is i dont think so it meant i wasnt sure
02/06/2016 8:45 am
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
PrototypeTheta
guestds
Click to reveal
Azie
guestdsbump cause another OP update.... k? showing image that azie said that and then is opisite of said before.... stop trying to cover up your mistakes pls that was ur fault thaat i was confused and that means im not confused i understood the thingy you said but your wording was the problem i think maybe.... too tired ill check back..... um some time... i think i guess...

I didn't take back anything I said to you in that PM. This thread is still fine. I just said that what you think is you getting permission from the mod author isn't and that I think it's ridiculous you made it an edit to your OP.

It upsets me as a content creator and I'd be royally angry if someone called my lack of response "permission" and then proceeded to update and distribute my content.

he used to be coming on every about 5 days now he hasnt been on since last year and hasnt posted anything about that hes working on it the gulliver mod is 1.6.4 but the creator said theyre busy so theres notice about it and if you cant use a mod without permission even if its dead then nei is then not allowed tmi can be recipe book yes but nei no jei no according to the logic of needing the permission to do that... if its not allowed to be revived then nobody would be making mods since the original mod doing that the creator didnt give perms did they? jei didnt ask for perms unless its in pm so yeah... and whats better a download of the mod that gets the reposter money and gives an ad spam virus to you giving them like 100$ for each downloader or a mod thats someone updates temporarily until mister_person comes back to update? for my mod id allow people to make private versions or versions for ones i have made it for.... i havent uploaded it cause im not fully done but if its not the latest and theres no msg at all from the creator then it suspects to be a dead mod and if so you not being allowed to bring it back means that the aether 2 mod cant be mad esince idt they had any perms from the aether creator did they... how about: if all-u-want isnt updated at all and the mod creator doesnt say anything about it once 1.9 is released for 3 months not prerelease but full 1.9 then its perms out and that means nobody is allowed to use the site since ur name has an e and im newer i think then you im not allowed on the site for having the e in my name...

Click to reveal
02/06/2016 3:35 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
guestds if so you not being allowed to bring it back means that the aether 2 mod cant be mad esince idt they had any perms from the aether creator did they...

The people who made the original Aether made Aether 2, you should honestly do some better research before claiming these things... if you don't know, look up the authors, KingbDogz, Jaryt23 and Emile van Krieken for the music, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZu2iRZSgplw5zEhqZBHgqA

Original Aether thread: https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1279760-1-0-0-aether-v1-04_01-launch-bug-fixed-bug-fixes

Aether II Thread: https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1289717-alpha-the-aether-ii-genesis-of-the-void-the

All the info you need about this are on those threads.
02/06/2016 3:13 am
Level 28 : Expert Pig
Dark_Alpha_
well atleast he's probably never going to get someone to update this mod for him and if he does it himself and distributes it he will get reported and it will be takendown.

this is all the useless time I had to spend on some useless conversation.
bye
02/06/2016 9:29 am
guestds
if it says its temporarily and only until the original mod maker wants to take it back and also its recoded from nothing so the code used is yours if this isnt allowed again you wouldnt be allowed to do anything since oh that person has :end: in the coe they stole from me yeah thatd be what its like if we followed the logicless rules..... cause azie shouldve checked if it was k by checking the link not saying if this whatever and making it seem fine its their fault and you freak at me for them doing that it was their fault for doing that then
02/06/2016 2:53 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince
Prince Oceanus
Why is this thread even still up? Just lock it and be done with it.
02/06/2016 2:39 am
Level 39 : Artisan Droid
Scott
guestds
Click to reveal
Azie
guestdsbump cause another OP update.... k? showing image that azie said that and then is opisite of said before.... stop trying to cover up your mistakes pls that was ur fault thaat i was confused and that means im not confused i understood the thingy you said but your wording was the problem i think maybe.... too tired ill check back..... um some time... i think i guess...

I didn't take back anything I said to you in that PM. This thread is still fine. I just said that what you think is you getting permission from the mod author isn't and that I think it's ridiculous you made it an edit to your OP.

I don't even know what he is arguing... It makes no sence - I think I just lost some IQ points reading that grammer
02/06/2016 1:57 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
tepo17
guestds
Click to reveal
Azie

Did anyone else not understand a word he said?.... Man it's late, that's probably the problem...
02/06/2016 1:18 am
guestds
Click to reveal
Azie

02/06/2016 12:56 am
guestds
bump cause another OP update.... k? showing image that azie said that and then is opisite of said before.... stop trying to cover up your mistakes pls that was ur fault thaat i was confused and that means im not confused i understood the thingy you said but your wording was the problem i think maybe.... too tired ill check back..... um some time... i think i guess...
02/06/2016 1:03 am
Azie

02/04/2016 12:55 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Hero
ThirtyFangs
Yes, the mod could be used to grief, that might be true. However, the mod's coder can let the mod work in multiplayer and add some restrictions like limit attributes sizes in multiplayer to prevent from grief.
02/05/2016 2:23 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
brostermedia
spawning in items on servers only works in creative (not sure if op is required), but that won't really be a problem
02/03/2016 12:45 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Lumberjack
Sergeant Sarcasm
The mod is abandoned and it's obsolete. The only thing it was used for was griefing creative servers, and I made sure the owner knew that I wasn't going to stand for that. A client should not be able to get past submission guidelines because the griefing aspect of it is considered an "exploit" especially when the owner clearly did not want to fix it.

If you don't know what I'm saying by this, the client was used to enchant items past their maximum value that the vanilla client allowed, and when transferred to other players inventories without the client's fix to this problem, it would cause their player file to become corrupted and sometimes lead to a full on server crash. If you want an item spawning interface, just use NEI.

Also, as Azie said, no, you do not have permission to continue this mod just because the owner is ignoring you.
02/03/2016 11:57 am
Azie
So, I just wanted to post since I can't believe how rediculous your edit is.

I don't think you understand how permission works. If you ask someone for permission to update a mod and you don't get an answer, then you don't have permission. You don't get to decide you have permission because someone ignored you or is inactive.

Hopefully whoever decides to take on thus task understands copyrite and gets proper permission before they start distributing someone else's updated content.
02/03/2016 11:35 am
guestds
ive updated the OP saying why we have perms to update.... if a mod.... lol if a mod sees this and thinks maybe it would be better for it to be fully colored you can do that k
02/02/2016 6:06 pm
guestds
bump......
01/30/2016 4:46 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Hero
ThirtyFangs
All U Want is useful. Are you really able to rename some items with a colored name in multiplayer without op by just pressing 'R' ? Are you really able to edit book's author ? Are you really able to customize items with enchantments, attributes, name, lore, just by pressing 'R' and using some colors, in VANILLA MINECRAFT ?
NO, so the mod is usefull...

If the mod is useless, why the hell are we asking you to update this mod ?...
02/03/2016 2:48 am
brostermedia
basically this, it's so much better than nei and tmi
01/20/2016 6:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
XnotTwing
It's useless the "all you want mod"
01/20/2016 10:45 am
Level 21 : Expert Fish
MrCatSquid
The reason no one has continued this mod, is because It's useless. Now you can just use a free, no download online command generator and get the same thing. AND you don't need mods, it works on vanilla. https://ezekielelin.com/give/ works on servers, obviously. I personally think that there are MUCH more useful mods that need updating, like the Gullivers Travel mod. But, to each his own.
01/20/2016 10:22 am
brostermedia
is there permission from the mods owner for someone to continue it? if so we need some modders
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome