SonicCraft Need Players/Staff!

5grace's Avatar 5grace7/2/15 7:06 pm
7/2/2015 8:11 pm
LavaCraftNetwork's Avatar LavaCraftNetwork
Hey guys! SonicCraft Staff-Team here, and we Still need Staff! If you are interested, go on the server first please. Our link to apply is:
http://www.sonicforums.enjin.com
You are more than welcome to apply, just apply under forums please. You will currently start as Helper and work your way up. Youtuber ranks are also open if you are interested. The current Staff-Spots that Are Not taken are:
Developer, 2 Manager spots, Admin, 1 Moderator, and 2 Helpers.
Currently the Owner & Head-Admin are online right now, and are always there to help!
If you are having problems with another player, just use ./helpop (Message) or tell a Moderator. We are very, very active in the day. Our Staff is very kind and more than happy to help. We apologize if any Staff be dis-respectful. Just report them to the Owner, Co-Owner, or Head-Admin. If you are interested in being a player, we have great factions! Hope you enjoy the factions, and if you want to request anything, just tell an online Admin (or above ranks than that). Also, Good-Luck if you apply! (Sorry I didn't mention that earlier!) Youtuber/Twiching ranks are also available, and maybe still in the progress of creating the Forum in our Website. We really, really hope you enjoy the server! Hope to see you there!
IP: SonicCraftMC.mcph.co

~SonicCraft Staff-Team
P.S I apologize for any grammer mistakes, or things on the server! Enjoy our server once again!
5grace
Level 1 : New Miner