Sonicfan0001's Writing Contest

Innominate's Avatar Innominate8/18/14 3:11 pm
8/22/2014 9:14 am
Innominate's Avatar Innominate
Hey guys, what's up, it's sonicfan0001 with something different (Yet again!) Now, you're probably wondering why I'm not posting this as a blog or something. That is because I am currently temp-banned from making blogs, projects, etc. Why? I won't go into details, this might get deleted if I did. Anyways, welcome to the first annual

sonicfan0001 writing contest!

That's WRITE (See what I did there? That's a pun, if you didn't see. Why did I put this thing here? So grammar Nazis don't attack me.), I am hosting my very own writing contest. I have taken many classes and am pretty experienced with writing, so I can make a suitable judge. However, the topic of writing is up to you. I want you guys to either write in the comments or PM me your vote. The topic with the most votes wins, and that will be the topic. Here are the topics:
-Horror/Scary fiction
-Action/adventure fiction
-General fiction

These do not have to be about Minecraft, but they can be. Be sure to not begin writing until I officially announce the topic in the comments. Also, please take the time to read these guidelines:
-Cussing IS allowed, just don't use it every 2 seconds, please.
-Nothing racist, sexist, ageist, or anything like that.
-Nothing promoting religion or contradicting other religion.
-Must be AT LEAST 9-10 sentences long.
-Post your story as a blog, be sure to mention in the title: "For sonicfan0001's writing contest" or something along those lines. Link it in the comments.
-Weapons, violence, and stuff like that is allowed, but please no sexual violence.
-No mention of sexual activity (Kissing and hugging is fine, of course).
-Try your best!

What's the prize? There will be 3 winners, here are the prizes, starting at 3rd place:
3rd:
-2 themed schematics for use with anything (Specify what kind of build)
-Redstone/Basics of mcedit and forge installation tutorials

2nd:
-3 themed schematics for use with anything
-The same tutorials as 3rd
-Building tips - detail

1st:
-4 themed schematics for use with anything
-The same tutorials
-Building tips - detail
-This one's a choice: If you like acting and such, go with getting your own custom character (Some guidelines) in the sequel to my first MC movie. Or have me do an extensive review on one of your projects or your story you wrote, with feedback and tips. If your story is exponentially good, you can have both.

So, there you have it. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments or in a PM! I look forward to seeing your entries, the winners will be announced in the comments, and the deadline (When you can't post anymore and I start judging) is September 10. That gives you all 22 days. Thanks again for reading this! If this is in the wrong forum section, any moderator is free to move it to the correct one. Thanks again!

-sonicfan0001
Innominate
Level 39 : Artisan Vampire