SorceryMC - Upcoming RPG Server

ChrisTheDragon's Avatar ChrisTheDragon5/26/15 11:45 am
1 emeralds 127 1
5/26/2015 1:12 pm
Inzidiouz's Avatar Inzidiouz
SorceryMC - RPG Server

What the "RPG Server" is:
It's a Role Playing Game server where you are chosing a class, battling against monsters, completing quests, leveling up, teaming up against epic bosses, joining guilds (clans), trading with other players and training your pet in a large open world. The server will be using 100% custom coded plugins by our lead developer (Catchet99).

What we need help with:
(Bold things are more important)
Building/creating the world(s)
A name for the server!
Another programmer to make the whole project much easier and quicker
2 (or 3) build managers*
Beta Testers
Staff
Advertising (YouTube videos/trailers for example)
Ideas for classes
Ideas for monsters
Ideas for story and quests
*They will be judges in the building competition, they will manage and keep the competition organized, they will also try to get a building team together.

The building competition
There will be a competition where you guys build fantasy styled worlds, landscapes and cities.
The best builds will be used on the server!
The world should be around 1 000 x 1 000 to 10 000 x 10 000 blocks big.
What do you win?
All builds will be rated from 0 to 10 and you'll get rewards and prizes depending on how much points your build gets.
Prizes for creating a whole world:
9 - 10 points: The highest donation rank, make your own class, 5 x money and xp, make your own quests, name one enemy/pet/NPC whatever you want, prefix in chat, get legendary pets, weapons and armor in the start and some more awesome stuff. Your world will be used.
7 - 8 points: Make your own class, prefix in chat, get legendary pets, weapons and armor in the start. Your world will probably be used.
5 - 6 points: Get prefix in chat, something more that I don't know. There is a chance that your world will be used.
1 - 4 points: I'm glad you tried.
0 points: Seriously? It's not even funny -_-
Prizes for building a city:
Almost same as above, depending on how big the city is, but you will get somewhat worse prizes.

How to easier make a world
Use any external world editing program, like MCEdit and WorldPainter (http://www.minecraft...eatorgenerator/)
Use WorldEdit/VoxelSniper
Work together in groups, try to find someone else that is interested, a good spot to search for someone is in the comments
Applications:
Minecraft Name:
What you want to do: (Look at the "What we need help with" list)
About yourself: (previous experience for example)
Contact way: (Skype, mail etc.)

Contact us via skype : Imcrazychristian

Many regards,
SorceryMC Staff
ChrisTheDragon
Level 1 : New Network