Soul Eater Mod

PeopleOfTheInternet's Avatar PeopleOfTheInternet9/5/15 11:40 am
1 emeralds 65
I'm just asking for a mod in which it uses the main characters of the anime Soul Eater.

Basically what the mod will do is you can actually have a 'partner'. You can choose between the types of people in the show...

Click to reveal
Weapon: If you choose to be the weapon, you can transform into a certain selection of weapons which includes: Swords, Axes, Guns, etc. While in this transformation, you will not be able to move. However, you can talk to your partner as if you and him/she were in a Private Chat. You have a choice to choose your appearance. Say for example: A blue scythe with red handle. You level up as you devour souls... and soon into a DEATH SCYTHE.

Click to reveal
Miester: Being the miester, you can request your weapon to transform at any given time. You have the choice to pick your weapon and the way your soul goes and looks. Just like the weapon, you choose your appearance. This is so you don't get mixed up on who your weapon is in Multiplayer.

Click to reveal
Witches: This one is the choice of being a good witch OR an evil witch. You can choose to be a Snake Witch, Cat Witch, Lizard Witch, or any other witch out there. So many...

This mod will be for 1.7.10 and 1.8. I hope someone is up to the challenge to make this, as there are A LOT of anime/mine-craft fans than you think.
PeopleOfTheInternet
Level 1 : New Miner