Spectral V Allergy_Man (Skin Battle) Ninja V Samurai

Spectral's Avatar Spectral4/29/16 5:16 pm
1 emeralds 870 9
5/3/2016 5:36 pm
Spectral's Avatar Spectral
This was long overdue... but here we go! The battle of the Millennium. The showdown between the legendary ninja and the infamous samurai, a duel... to the death and blah blah blah. You get the gist ;D
My Ninja: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/ban ... lergy_man/

Allergy's Sam: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/sam ... e-3673227/

Poll ended 05/03/2016 5:16 pm.

Spectral
Chat Moderator
Level 57 : Grandmaster Loremaster

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/03/2016 5:36 pm
Spectral
Well then... tie...
*O* Know what this means?
04/30/2016 9:15 am
Level 27 : Expert Network
Pines
Allergy's shading was really cleaner

PLUS, it has a fivehead
04/30/2016 1:14 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
Still backing you up captain

( ;n;)7
04/30/2016 9:07 am
Spectral
Gotta love Ludi
04/29/2016 10:32 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
Hedgehogs2931
Spectral's was kinda derpy, and many people hate them (not me tho some are kinda cute) but Allergy's looked more of a knight than a samurai. The samurai's eyes looked weird in my opinion. In conclusion my vote has to go to Spectral's because I liked the shading and for me it kinda looked better (for me at least) (no offense) Sorry. But great job on both of them, way better than I can make (weird looking plastic-y without shading skins, go ahead and check 'em out, and get a good laugh! )
04/29/2016 9:50 pm
Spectral
Leia_Allergy's Samurai used a very interesting colour palette and some beautiful shading, in all honesty. But... again with the Samurai?

I understand that a ninja may not be original either, and frankly it is not; but in my opinion it is more original than Allergy's queue of Samurai skins that have been entered in PBL contests.

This battle isn't really a matter of creativity. We had already chosen our ideas. This was purposefully a battle between these two, a ninja and a samurai.

Thx for the vote tho XD.
04/29/2016 7:41 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere
Spectral was more creative and had better colors, Allergy has, in my opinion, better raw shading. Using gray is very tricky though, especially when color is a consideration, so I'll go with Allergy's absolutely gorgeous torso over Spectral's neat design.
04/29/2016 7:17 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Vampire
Beverly
Allergy's Samurai used a very interesting colour palette and some beautiful shading, in all honesty. But... again with the Samurai? *sigh* I understand that must be a particular interest of his, and there is nothing wrong with making Samurai skins, but entering them repeatedly in contests quickly becomes monotonous and predictable.

Spectral's skin used amazing colours (especially the red!) and his shading, while complex, was not overwhelming or chaotic. I understand that a ninja may not be original either, and frankly it is not; but in my opinion it is more original than Allergy's queue of Samurai skins that have been entered in PBL contests. Please do not mistake my comment for unsolicited harshness, and please don't think I am trying to influence anyone's future vote- this is my personal opinion, and please take it as such.

My vote is with Spectral's skin, but best of luck to both contestants!
04/29/2016 5:26 pm
Level 48 : Master Blob
ABigFatTomato
im sorry allergy...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome