Machinima / Dedicated YT Group [TheSpiffingBroadcast]

The_Sowhart's Avatar The_Sowhart7/16/14 6:46 am
10/5/2014 9:23 am
The_Sowhart's Avatar The_Sowhart

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSpiffingBroadcast

We are not accepting right now

The Spiffing Broadcast is a YouTube group based around doing Machinimas but also doing occasionally gaming content now and then when we feel that content is going a tad bit slow, just to keep our subscribers with some content!

We're not necessarily a new group but in fact we were a different group entirely ages back that got somewhere on YouTube but didn't last long afterwards due to a bit of a happening, So I've been trying to build a small team of purely dedicated people. Right now there are Six of us that are in the group and we are planning to have 8 or 9 people at max.

We are all nice and friendly people who like to have a laugh when recording and filming machinimas that we all want this group to be a lot of fun!
Just be wary to only apply if you believe you will be dedicated and won't slack on us.

Name:
Do you want to have any kind of role in the group? (ex. Body Actor, Voice actor, Server host, Artist/Graphics Designer etc.)
Why do you want to be in this group?
Anything about you you would like to add?:

I shall keep an eye on this thread for any applications, you will all be considered
Anyone who will get in will either by contacted via PM or will be added on Skype directly

To give some quick insight, My name is Liam and you all can call us by our names, I am 17 at this time and I own TheSpiffingBroadcast (previously known as TheSBCast), I've been on YouTube for many years, I have my own personal channel as well where I do gaming stuff for fun and I do know how things tend to work out, I like to have fun with making videos so don't be afraid to give ideas if you get in, I wont bite haha ;P
The_Sowhart
Level 15 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/04/2014 3:37 pm
Level 29 : Expert Dragonborn
Marissa_Frost
So 1 I know that I already applied for this and 2 that this thread is a bit old but is their by any chance I could apply again? I have watched your videos and become really REALLY addicted with them, and hope to maybe join the crew. If I can just tell I don't want to seem rude acting like I was going to get a yes anyways and fill out the app. I will understand if I can not apply again.
10/05/2014 9:23 am
The_Sowhart
Well I can see and have a talk with Lane about what we think, so for now its a maybe.
10/05/2014 6:20 am
Level 28 : Expert Pixel Painter
delusi0nal
If you haven't heard from Lane and dem people on our team then that probably means your being considered. Unless you've been kicked from the group from doing something bad, then that's completely up to the leaders to measure your worth. (or if they're feeling nice.)

Or you might have been rejected, and if you probably didn't heard from Lane because I'm pretty sure he doesn't like to turn away people. (AKA crush people's dreams as I am probably doing right now)
09/18/2014 7:45 pm
delusi0nal
Also If you want me too I can do my voice even higher pitched... Soooo...
Even with a weird deep voice I can manage to sound like a girl!! *GASP*
A GIRL WITH A GIRL VOICE?!?!? NO WAY!!! Sorry..
09/18/2014 7:39 pm
delusi0nal
Name: Emmanuelle (My french name since i'm unwilling to give real unless I know you well.)

What role in the group do you wish for?:
I can do anything you guys would want me to do.. I have expierence in script writing, animation, voice acting (I want to try), body acting, and I also can make a spiffy graphics since I have a tablet to draw..
Example for scripting skill: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/free-minecraft-story-part-1/
Art/graphic skill: My profile picture
Animation Proof: Huhhh I made this picture in haste to show you:

Voice acting: (don't download, just preview) http://www.mediafire.com/watch/?ibge5k6mnjk866y
Why do you want to be in this group?:
I want to be in this group since I want to be committed to something when I'm free from school work (Constantley after i'm done with homework I have unlimited time).. And I want to share my 'talents' for something that can become a finished project... So... Ya...
Anything i'll like to add?
Wellll.... I can sometimes do dark humor and sound cruel by accident.. But, if you do like these kind of things.. That's cool! (Although these outbursts are rare)
I'm friendly and easy to get along with if you are nice.
09/19/2014 2:30 pm
The_Sowhart
Awesome, I've sent you a skype request
09/18/2014 3:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PatrickMK2
Name: Patrick
Location: (Sort of important to know of timezone wise) Massachusetts
Skype: (It's what we use to communicate the most) PatrickMK2
Do you want to have any kind of role in the group? (ex. Body Actor, Voice actor, Server host, Artist/Graphics Designer etc.) I don't care. I am able to do Body and voice acting, as well as server hosting.
Why do you want to be in this group? I am looking for a group of people I can have fun and mess around with, while making content. I make content, but I am looking for a group.
Anything about you you would like to add?: I can be joking around or serious depending on what you want me to be.
09/18/2014 7:49 am
The_Sowhart
bump
09/13/2014 1:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DenchB7
Name: Tyler Johnstone
Location: (Sort of important to know of timezone wise) : Uk, Nottingham
Skype: (It's what we use to communicate the most): tyler.c.w.johnstone
Do you want to have any kind of role in the group? (ex. Body Actor, Voice actor, Server host, Artist/Graphics Designer etc.) : have a homerun server which isnt laggy, also i can record, and im half decent at graphics
Why do you want to be in this group? I want new people to talk and play with and this group seems to be a bunch of mature funny people.
Anything about you you would like to add?: I like to joke around alot but i can be seriuos if neceserry.
Thanks, i look forward to hearing from you guys/girls.
09/19/2014 2:29 pm
The_Sowhart
Lane (Laneykins) has sent you a skype request
09/13/2014 7:32 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ChronovaGaming
I also forgot to mention my YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/thevioletcooki
09/13/2014 7:30 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ChronovaGaming
*sigh* I have applied multiple times, on many different threads, never to be answered. I shall attempt this one last time.
Name: VioletCooki (Violet or Michael is fine)
Location: (Sort of important to know of timezone wise) Switzerland (Similar to GB Hours)
Skype: (It's what we use to communicate the most) VioletCooki
Do you want to have any kind of role in the group? (ex. Body Actor, Voice actor, Server host, Artist/Graphics Designer etc.) I can do graphics to some extent, I draw things, usually minecraft related (I do speedarts of them occasionally) and make gaming videos. I could perhaps get a server up and running fit for the team to record some "Spiffing" videos.
Why do you want to be in this group?: I like gaming as much as the next guy, and want to be someone who records with the group. However, I only want to record things WITH you guys, not alone, on the SBCast Channel.
Anything about you you would like to add?: I'm good friends with Calmighty, and was once friends with NovaBox. It is not Cal or Nova who lead me to apply again, as I only learned minutes ago that Cal is even in the Cast.
09/12/2014 11:40 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
zave 0
Quick Question, how long is consideration?
09/13/2014 12:52 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
NovaBoxGames
Give it some time, The list can be quite lengthy.
09/12/2014 8:16 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Blacksmith
PixelatedVirusYT
Name: Davan
Skype: pixelatedvirus -ps im getting a new soundcard so i cant talk for like 5 days
Do you want to have any kind of role in the group? (body actor maybe both im getting a better mic soon oh and im making a 24/7 server so maybe i can host it?

Why do you want to be in this group? Because it sound like an opertunity to meet new people and make friends and make some awesome machinima's!
Anything about you you would like to add?: I have a crap mic ATM im getting a blue yeti soon
09/12/2014 1:34 pm
The_Sowhart
Ok thank you for applying, You are under consideration.
09/10/2014 5:52 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
zave 0
You said I was accepted, and I would be contacted soon, but I never got contacted
09/11/2014 2:25 am
The_Sowhart
I said you were under consideration, we currently have a few people to get through first but hopefully soon me and lane will decide who we want to pull through to do the trial periods with and we will say on here who got in for that part and who didn't.
09/09/2014 2:04 pm
ThePJC
((You might remember me, giving this another shot. Hopefully you could look at this application without being disgusted))
Name: Lets just call me Meg.
Age: Currently 15, but will be the golden age of 16 soon.
Do you want to have any kind of role in the group? I could be a voice actor, if you really //really\\ needed someone with my fabby voice.
Why do you want to be in this group? I was in the group before, and I 'fell out' with someone in the other group, and I did some stupid things. Hopefully, though, you can look past that and consider me again? Not getting into lovely juicy details over PMC, after my Uncle's passing, I became more... Positive. He told me to be confident in myself, so here I am now. Feeling confident to ask you to accept me again. If that person is in the group and would not like me to join, that is fine, I understand. c:
Anything about you you would like to add?: Crumpets. .-.
09/09/2014 2:32 pm
The_Sowhart
Ah hello there again
Well I don't want to go into much detail here either but that person is gone and personally none of us like him after what he said about us. So yeah, Well its a new group of people pretty much so I guess we can put you on our consideration list and we'll get back to you at some point soon

This also applies to the rest who have also applied!
09/08/2014 1:00 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
sithlordRED
Name: sithlordRED
Location: (Sort of important to know of timezone wise) USA (Central Time)
Skype: (It's what we use to communicate the most) reddog765`
Do you want to have any kind of role in the group? (ex. Body Actor, Voice actor, Server host, Artist/Graphics Designer etc.) Body and Voice actor
Why do you want to be in this group? minecraft machinimas is something i have wanted to do for a while but didnt have the time for them and didnt have the people to do them with. so i was hoping to to join your team and help make machinimas with you.
Anything about you you would like to add?: I do have a youtube channle https://www.youtube.com/user/sithlordRED
09/08/2014 6:40 am
ncc1401
What's ign anyway
09/08/2014 11:56 am
The_Sowhart
a terrible company thats what ;P
09/07/2014 11:03 am
The_Sowhart
It is nice to see people are applying to try to get into the group
Though sadly we cannot except everyone and currently we have a bit of a waiting list to get through on the trial periods so I do apologize in advance if we don't get back to you quickly, we had a lot of people to get through but in other news applications might be getting a slight update and change to be suit what we are looking for and also that applications will be open for a long time until we feel that we have who need in the group and hopefully have achieved the goal of making a full dedicated group
So thanks to those who have applied, you are all being considered and we will get back to you when we can :3
09/06/2014 4:08 pm
Gibbler
Name: Nate. (But you could refer to me by my internet name Gibbler.)
Skype: This is a bit odd at the moment, I am getting a new computer very soon, and I plan to make a new Skype account. And I don't exactly want to put my last name out here, but I can send you guys friend requests if you message your Skype names to me.
Do you want to have any kind of role in the group? I can make many different voices and I have a very good mic, so I think I would be a good voice actor. And I really like writing, so being a script writer would be pretty fun too.
Why do you want to be in this group? I have seen your channel, and I love the idea of just making skits with a small group of friends. You guys are funny, and I just want to work with you all.
Anything about you you would like to add?: I think its really respectable that you consider every application. And if I don't get accepted, you are still getting another subscriber.
09/04/2014 8:13 pm
ososteeler
You said I was under consideration, when will I know exactly?
09/05/2014 5:31 am
The_Sowhart
Soon hopefully, as you can kinda see there are a number of people who are applying so we have a lot of people to consider if we want to put them through to the trial period phase (its a more chilled out version of an 'interview') but currently we have a couple people who we are waiting to do a trial period with at the moment so hopefully soon
09/04/2014 7:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
HoppieND
Name: Josiah

Nickname: Hoppie / Panda

Do you want to have any kind of role in the group?: No, not really

Squealer?: Ha, no

Why do you want to be in this group?: This group seems fun to be around.

Anything about you you would like to add?: I might not be available as much as you would like... like maybe weekends only (school matters not slacking). Also I have a headset mic. If that matters. I might be a little awkward at first.
09/04/2014 5:57 pm
Zombieman4
Name: Zombieman4
Do you want to have any kind of role in the group?: Body Actor, Voice Actor
Why do you want to be in this group?: Looking for something to help me kickstart my channel. Saw this one and figured this would be a good group.
Anything about you you would like to add?: Thanks for viewing and considering my Application.
09/03/2014 8:44 am
Level 38 : Artisan Goblin
Spector
Name: Rafael
Location: (Sort of important to know of timezone wise) Indonesia. i don't really want to play along, i just want to be the official skinner for the group.
Skype: (It's what we use to communicate the most) rafly.sani3
Do you want to have any kind of role in the group? (ex. Body Actor, Voice actor, Server host, Artist/Graphics Designer etc.) Skinner
Why do you want to be in this group? because.
Anything about you you would like to add?: look at my skins.
09/03/2014 4:47 am
ncc1401
bump
09/02/2014 10:47 am
The_Sowhart
bump
09/01/2014 1:48 am
ncc1401
Sorry I got my Skype wrong my Skype is nick1402
09/01/2014 4:32 pm
The_Sowhart
ah ok thats fine
Your currently on the consideration list :3

Bump
08/29/2014 9:55 pm
ncc1401
I was whaching befor I became a sub but that was when I could not make an account on my piss ant phone
08/30/2014 5:55 am
The_Sowhart
oh really? well glad to meet someone who was a fan of the old group ;3
08/29/2014 8:08 am
ososteeler
Name:Marco
Location: (Sort of important to know of timezone wise) Eastern Standard Time
Skype: (It's what we use to communicate the most) William Watson but there is like 200 so if I get accepted just PM me your skypes and I will add you
Do you want to have any kind of role in the group? (ex. Body Actor, Voice actor, Server host, Artist/Graphics Designer etc.) Well I usually do gameplay commentary so if you want a voice actor I could manage
Why do you want to be in this group? Seems like its not a waste of my time and could actually be a worthwhile investment (in other words my channel has 36 subs and I need to get more popular)
Anything about you you would like to add?: Probably should put my channel here: Mc Marco The Polo.
And also Thanks for considering me
08/29/2014 5:40 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
Name:Deth
Do you want to have any kind of role in the group? Well I have a server and would be happy to help with body and voice acting, or anything else you need a hand with
Why do you want to be in this group? I want to be in a group making good quality machinimas and I hope this is it.
Anything about you you would like to add?: not that I can think of..
08/29/2014 4:39 am
ncc1401
I was your 90th sub
08/29/2014 10:50 am
The_Sowhart
oh wow, so you were there to see pretty much everything we did, the rise and the fall I guess and then the rebirth ;P
Well thanks for applying we shall definitely consider you and the same goes to Deth_Glitch and ososteeler.
08/28/2014 7:19 am
ncc1401
Name ncc1401 aka pot head

gender male

Age 15 (but mic makes me sound 2 )

I live in aus coffs

My skype is my name

I'm a good builder voice / body acter got a server well 2 i'v got skills in animation and film and iv been a fan of you guys for like ever but im not the best at spelling

I hope you accept this and good luck with the machinima i look forward to them
08/28/2014 11:20 am
The_Sowhart
You've been a fan of us?
for how long exactly?
08/27/2014 12:50 am
Apricraft
Name: Apricraft
Skype: (It's what we use to communicate the most) fiveriverflow
Do you want to have any kind of role in the group? (ex. Body Actor, Voice actor, Server host, Artist/Graphics Designer etc.)-----BODY OR VOICE
Why do you want to be in this group? I like to engage with fellow members of the mc community and this is a fun way to do so.
Anything about you you would like to add?: My channel:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=U ... gE2mF6ZKoA
08/25/2014 9:05 pm
Lemondropity
Name:
Lemondropity (That's my internet name - just call me Lemon)

Do you want to have any kind of role in the group?
Voice Actor

Why do you want to be in this group?
Well, I've been looking for more people to play games in general with, really. Minecraft is one of my favorite games to play with people, followed by Gmod.

Anything about you you would like to add?:
Nothing, except that you would make the BEST decision in letting me join~
P.S. I'm female
08/26/2014 9:20 am
The_Sowhart
Ok, Thank you for applying, you are currently under consideration.
08/25/2014 8:38 am
The_Sowhart
bump
08/24/2014 3:10 am
Level 20 : Expert Prince
Lynnno
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
08/24/2014 1:25 pm
The_Sowhart
ok, I wont deny, that post made me laugh a bit ;p