In spirit of minecraft username changes?

Goku_LSSJ's Avatar Goku_LSSJ4/21/14 3:16 am
4/21/2014 10:46 am
Midnight's Avatar Midnight
People being able to change there username? like once a week or w/e you guys want to do.
Goku_LSSJ
Level 20 : Expert Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2014 10:46 am
Level 46 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Midnight
ONI_LINK
Jack
Views_4_UPeople being able to change there username? like once a week or w/e you guys want to do.

ONI, first i direct you to the Title "in the spirit of minecraft username changes" so basically "because of minecraft username changes"

they want to be able to change their pmc username im guessing to match IGN whenever they change it, which is only allowed once per user

I however Jack, direct you to the question mark. Meaning the title reads "In spirit of minecraft username changes?".

"In (Or in the) spirit" means in thought or intention. Thus I take it as them asking our thoughts and intentions concerning the name changes.

If the OP isn't referring to PMC name changes because of MC name changes that means this topic is posted in the wrong section and you are promoting an off topic topic.

And since the PMC-MC question was answered, and because there is already a massive thread about this in other forums...Locked.
04/21/2014 8:47 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
SlowMelonz
When this very much anticipated update does finally come out what i would like to know is, if my names Honeydew10005 and i change it to something else, then later decide i want the old one back, will it be reclaimable if noone else has it or is it like a twitch where if you delete your account the names ungetablebackable?
04/21/2014 8:45 am
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
Jack
Views_4_UPeople being able to change there username? like once a week or w/e you guys want to do.

ONI, first i direct you to the Title "in the spirit of minecraft username changes" so basically "because of minecraft username changes"

they want to be able to change their pmc username im guessing to match IGN whenever they change it, which is only allowed once per user

I however Jack, direct you to the question mark. Meaning the title reads "In spirit of minecraft username changes?".

"In (Or in the) spirit" means in thought or intention. Thus I take it as them asking our thoughts and intentions concerning the name changes.
04/21/2014 8:38 am
Level 49 : Master uwu
Jack

04/21/2014 8:38 am
Level 27 : Expert Taco
experttacobear
Hmm... I think I might change mine to gbg if Minecraft allows that few characters. What do yall think?
04/21/2014 9:01 am
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Maybe GeeBeeGee?
04/21/2014 9:21 am
experttacobear
Erm... that is just.... weird...
I wish I could just have it be g. Too simple though. :l
btw you have that weird profile thing again :p
04/21/2014 8:29 am
Level 49 : Master uwu
Jack
there is a name change system already in place, you are allowed 1 name change maximum and that will be granted only if you meet the criteria listed, the way to check this is listed in the rules under name changes http://www.planetminecraft.com/rules/#name_changes
04/21/2014 8:48 am
Level 25 : Expert Toast
Shadow_Anndroid
Umm, isn't this thread for the game, not this site? XD
04/21/2014 8:39 am
Level 24 : Expert Ranger
SuperSwoosh
Lol, I don't think they're talking about the current pmc name changes, rather about the upcoming minecraft in-game feature, as link previously stated.
04/21/2014 8:33 am
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
Jack bby. I think they're talking about the upcoming MC name changes rather than PMC name changes.
04/21/2014 8:37 am
experttacobear
rofl
04/21/2014 7:08 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
UnderVoid
MY IGN is Asitor.

It is often shortened to 'asi'.

so when i'm on my servers people keep calling me 'asi'.

I NEED a name change.
04/21/2014 7:24 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
Mineafter3
better than what they shorten mineafter3 to
Click to reveal
mine

my brother and my username both start with mine, so some people realised they better call me mineafter
04/21/2014 6:44 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Pony
StillCat
I'm looking forward to it. Yesterday I was ridiculed by a few cousins because I had a silly IGN, and I feel terrible. If you've read the FAQ and all that, Mojang is definitely making sure no matter how much your name changes, you'll still have the same...er...identity?
04/21/2014 6:58 am
Mineafter3
At least you don't have to deal with the crap through trolls on servers
I'm personally looking forward to it because Minecraft, when i signed up for my account under the name of mineafter (current mc name is mineafter3) it said it was taken.
Thanks Mojang!
04/21/2014 5:02 am
Level 31 : Artisan Vampire
LadySpiderwick
It can mean that hardcore trolls can change their names to racist names to troll servers. But personally if it means a noob who makes their name honeydew10005 (for example) change their name then good. Seen so many unoriginal names or copies of famous youtubers.
04/21/2014 6:05 am
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
Amsarian
Minecraft wouldn't allow racist names, it would give them a bad reputation if they did..
04/21/2014 3:37 am
Level 20 : Expert Zombie
Goku_LSSJ
The when ever thign might be abused you kno like people constantly changing to be annoying or w/e
04/21/2014 6:41 am
Mineafter3
For servers, it is not a problem, just read the mojang 1.7.6 FAQ here:https://mojang.com/2014/04/minecraft-1-7-6-pre-release/
but i do have to agree, people may abuse it but, hey, that's the internet.
04/21/2014 3:21 am
Mineafter3
i think it would be better if it was just whenever
04/21/2014 3:31 am
Level 25 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
Ja, it will be but you have a limit of how many times you can change it. Also name changes will be out until after 1.8.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome