- Spleef Focussed Server Idea -

Karbru's Avatar Karbru7/2/16 12:38 am
7/5/2016 8:12 pm
Karbru's Avatar Karbru
- Spleef Focussed Server Idea -

I thought of this idea literarily 10mins ago, so bear with me.
I am one of those people who a sick of the over saturated Faction Servers, and would like to develop a unique server that brings new ideas to minecraft. This is why I have the idea of a spleef focussed server. Now I know what you are thinking, spleef is a gamemode that has been done? Of course I won't deny that, But what my server idea will offer is a online leaderboard, tournaments, 1vs1 arenas, ingame tokens you can collect for playing spleef (which you can exchance for powerups, lifes, equiment etc.) and much more. These are only some of the ideas I can think of on the spot, that is why I need your suggestions on ways this idea SUCKS, or how it can be improved and what I might have to research or reconsider.

At the moment I need people with knowlege of Java, so I can discuss with them how to make this idea possible. It would be also useful if I could have a helping hand, as a co-owner for this idea. Don't bother pasting your applications for co-owners because they will be instantly denied and ignored, If you are interested in co-owner we can chat via my skype and have a mini interview.
Skype: zac.sy (if you can't find it pm me your skype and I'll add you instead)

Feel free to add my skype if you have any ideas or just want a chat, Suggestions are NEEDED!

Thanks for reading!
Regards Zac
Karbru
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/05/2016 8:12 pm
Karbru
Bump!
07/04/2016 8:49 pm
Karbru
Still need people's ideas!
07/04/2016 1:53 am
Karbru
Bumpppp again!
07/03/2016 6:13 pm
Karbru
Bump!
07/02/2016 11:59 pm
Karbru
Bumpzzz
07/02/2016 6:46 pm
Karbru
bump
07/02/2016 4:48 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Macklin27
Maybe you should do ranks That offer different shovels with different things or maybe even some armour that lets you float for two seconds? Just some Ideas
07/02/2016 6:07 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Flappo
Different shovels would be nice.
But armor that would let you float would be against the EULA because then you're giving people (unfair) advantages.
07/02/2016 6:18 am
Karbru
But what if I sold the amour ingame in exchange for tokens which you can save up by playing games? Would that be allowed? (I would not sell the amour or tokens for real money)
07/03/2016 3:31 am
Flappo
If they can collect the tokens by not donating and buying the armor with it, then you're good.
07/02/2016 5:55 am
Karbru
Nice ideas! I will be adding a leveling sytem
07/02/2016 2:44 am
Flappo
Anything which gives you any kind of head start or unfair advantage in the game is disallowed, so that is too. But if you sell currency for a cosmetic based purpose, you're good.
07/02/2016 3:44 am
Karbru
That makes sense.
07/02/2016 2:18 am
Karbru
MrrMidnight
ICEThat
OneChillTreeStill thinking of ideas I can make money off the server though so I can sustain it. (while still abiding by the EULA)

Cosmetic items are allowed

And everything else which isn't mentioned in the EULA.

Money, Particles, Pets, Boosters, Commands (making guilds), etc.

BUT NOT:
Ingame Swords or other items which give you a head start.

Are you sure selling a ingame currency like lets say tokens so you can buy extra boosts or powerups for only you the player is allowed?
07/02/2016 1:51 am
Flappo
ICEThat
OneChillTreeStill thinking of ideas I can make money off the server though so I can sustain it. (while still abiding by the EULA)

And everything else which isn't mentioned in the EULA.

Money, Particles, Pets, Boosters, Commands (making guilds), etc.

BUT NOT:
Ingame Swords or other items which give you a head start.
07/02/2016 1:48 am
Karbru
ICEThat

I know, thinking of cosmetic items and tools.
07/02/2016 1:10 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
ICEThat

07/02/2016 12:56 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
ICEThat
If you could make a few unique takes on the spleef gamemode (not just leaderboards etc - more like different play style) then I would definitely be interested in this server or possibly helping out. (I wouldn't be around more than about an hour a day)

I have made a simple spleef game using command blocks in the past - nothing too impressive.
07/02/2016 1:04 am
Karbru
Thanks for the feedback, Ill do a mental brainstorm on ideas I can change the play style. I still want to incorprate a system where players can buy further equiment (sort of like amour) where it will give them special advantages over other players. That is where the token system will come in. They will collect tokens for winning more rounds and playing more. Still thinking of ideas I can make money off the server though so I can sustain it. (while still abiding by the EULA)
07/02/2016 12:48 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Macklin27
Hey I have some ideas for a server that's spleef focus. Maybe we could work together?
Thanks!
07/02/2016 12:49 am
Karbru
Add my skype and we can chat, Skype: zac.sy.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome