My Staff App

kbksdegk's Avatar kbksdegk11/3/15 9:30 pm
1 emeralds 115 2
11/28/2015 7:23 pm
LittleLadyBulider's Avatar LittleLadyBulider
Message me if you ant me as a part of your staff!

> IGN(In-Game Name): SubZoDus
> Timezone: Eastern

>Why do you think you would be a good staff member? I will help you with anything you note;- If entirely possible. I know some plugins I could suggest, whether fun or serious. I really like helping people, I see helpless people on the server all the time and most of the time, all I can say is, "wait until so and so get on" and people don't usually have the energy to wait for you guys. I just want the new players (and also some experienced players) to enjoy an easy and relaxing environment whether they're playing the factions, prison, or anything they want to enjoy. I can really help some people on the server and help them experience that environment. I believe it would be fun, as well as take some time off of just all Prison. Prison can sometimes get boring in terms of just getting bored of all the mining. Being staff, I can take time off of that and just chat with some players and enjoy the social aspect on the server as well as helping players online.
>Are you currently staff, or applying on any other server? Yes for experience reasons.
> Have you ever been banned on any other servers? If so, explain reasoning for being banned. Usually just from kids who don't know how to run servers ban me 'cause they suspect I might be hacking
> What are two ways you can help ?
1. If the server has any troubles with the hosting, I could use my credit card, to help donate to the server (Although not entirely sure if my credit is available yet).
2. I know some tricks up my sleeves if the server is having any issues with either hacker, ranks, building or staff managing;- If you have any problems, message me/leave me a personal message in my Skype, I'll do my best to resolve it!
> If you were in a position that you were not able to handle what would you do? Ask for help for the position and if that doesn't help I'll ask to take me off staff or be demoted.
> How many hours per day are you on? a couple but if I am staff I'll invest more time into this server
> Do you have a skype with a working microphone and will be able to join staff conversations? Yes
> What are your 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses? My strengths would be configuration, setting up plugins, and finding bugs. For the weaknesses I honestly wouldn't know until I've experienced them.

Thanks for taking the time to read this app!
kbksdegk
Level 8 : Apprentice Network