[LegacyPVP] Staff Applications

GigasIsCool's Avatar GigasIsCool5/19/15 7:58 pm
5/22/2015 9:07 pm
Rizla's Avatar Rizla
BEFORE APPLYING ! PLEASE JOIN OUR SERVER - PLAY.LEGACYPVP.NET OR LEGACYPVP.NET

Applications For LegacyPVP
Welcome to the Applications Form for LegacyPVP! We thank you for choosing us! Now, let's get to how you can apply and the requirements to apply.

We need to get to know you
When you apply, we will get to know you! We will have one of our Managers or Admins get in a private call with you and personally interview you. They will ask you questions, etc!

Who we are looking for

- Beta Testers (Rats)
- Helpers
- Moderators

Requirements
- You must know essentials commands, in-game commands, etc.
- Be able to be on for at least 2 hours a day.
- Be the age of 13 or older. (We will make exceptions depending on how good your application is and how good your interview went.)
- Not abuse powers and be loyal to the server.
- Have at least 1 hour of in-game time on the server. (play.legacypvp.net or legacypvp.net)
- Have experience with staff before.
- Have a Skype or a Kik account.

The Application Form (Want to keep this private from other users? Message it!)
Username: (optional)
Kik: (optional)
What are you applying for?
How can you help the server?
How long can you be online for?
What experience do you have?
Why should we hire you over someone else (optional)
GigasIsCool
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/22/2015 9:07 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
Rizla
We have added some Skypes of users we would like to interview. Please accept and you will be interviewed.
05/22/2015 7:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MrVeteranTHC
Username: TheHawkCraft
Kik: (optional)
What are you applying for? Moderator.
How can you help the server? I would help organize the server and help any way, I might go a bit angry if some is rude but I will reduce it to the minimum, I would also any other staff and would give my absolute loyalty
How long can you be online for? 2 to 3 hours a day if it's a normal day.
What experience do you have? I have moderator on 7 different servers, 2 which had more than 100+ players.
Why should we hire you over someone else (optional) I would work hard to achieve my standards and also I would help you or any players with anything. If you pick me, thank you, if not, thank you for reading
05/22/2015 5:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
zirina92
The Application Form (Want to keep this private from other users? Message it!)
Username: zirina91
Kik: larry_curly_moe
What are you applying for? admin or moderator
How can you help the server? I am very good with commands and work very hard to get a project done. Also, I run my own server, so I have tons of experience.
How long can you be online for? 3-4 hours on weekends, 1-2 on weekdays
What experience do you have? I run my own server, so I know all of the commands, how to work plugins, configuration.
Why should we hire you over someone else: I would always take this seriously (no admin abuse, I would look out for hacks to stop them, would always try to help the server to be better!!!)
05/22/2015 5:07 pm
Rizla
Still looking for staff, keep posting applications and checking the server out.
05/22/2015 7:04 am
Madmonkey1001
Username: clova545
Kik: No.
-Moderator or helper
-I would like to give ideas to improve the server and help it get onto the top lists.
-I can help with anything that needs to be done and give help to those who need it. (hopefully with building things the server needs)
-3-4 hours a day average. Definitely around 2 hours a day at least.
- Co-owner, (head-)Admin on many servers since 2012
I can answer this on the Skype call.
05/21/2015 10:49 pm
KMKisLyfe
Username: (optional) KMKisLyfe
Kik: (optional)KMKgirl (best way to reach me)
What are you applying for? Moderator
How can you help the server? I love to help people and I have cool ides.
How long can you be online for? 4-5 hours a day
What experience do you have? I was an admin for one server and a Moderator for another.
Why should we hire you over someone else (optional) I am hard working and love minecraft, I will help with those who have questions also.
05/20/2015 6:20 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
AMS2003
Username: CowMan377

Kik: N/A

What are you applying for? Moderator

How can you help the server? I will help players out if it is needed. I am very flexible so if the server has a reset or staff demotion I can handle it. I love helping players out if they are having trouble with anything like commands or what to do. If a player is using a hacked client I will ban them from the server. If someone is spamming and IP I will clear chat then I will mute them. If a player is being mean to others I will give him 1/3 warnings by kicking him and if he doesn't stop I will mute him for 10 minutes. If a staff member is hacking or abusing I will either take screenshots of it. I am also very loyal and I will be dedicated to this server. If I ever get money I might buy something off this server to help it grow.

How long can you be online for? 2-6 hours

What experience do you have? I used to own 1 server and I was Admin and Mod on 2 other servers. I am very good with commands

Why should we hire you over someone else: I am a fun person and love to have conversations with members. But when Force needs to be applied I drop the act and get on the problem. I know what to do in situations such as dealing with Cheaters or just a person spamming in the chat. I am always willing to help someone that needs it and I am just an overall nice guy, greeting and answering questions whenever possible. I love to interact with everyone anyway I can. The experience I have had prepares me for the job that I need to do and I am always ready, I play about 4-5 hours on weekends and 2-4 hours on Weekdays. Unless I have something important to do or something personal/family related. Loyalty is one of my big traits. I always stick with people till the end, if I work for that server that's the only server that is a priority to manage.
05/19/2015 9:33 pm
tuckra3
Username: tuckra3

What are you applying for?: rat
How can you help the server?: Im very good at doing mindless or meaningless task or trying out new stuff like commands and lots of other stuff that u would have to do but i can do them for u and u can tend to the much more bigger problems.

How long can you be online for?:from the time i get home to the time i go to bed depending on school day weekend or break but i don't go out that much so i would most likely be able to be on a minimum of 3 hours a day if needed.
What experience do you have?:i don't have experience in being any type of staff on servers i have applied and i do test a lot of inventions out for my friends or test out some commands their testing but i don't think that counts as experience.
05/19/2015 9:28 pm
Brandturn12345
Username: Brandturn

I'm applying for moderator.

I can help your community because i'm experienced in lots of plugins and I can help people that are in need without abusing my powers or making them upset.

4-5 hours more if needed.

I have experience in being a moderator because I have moderator in many different servers that are still doing great to this day

Why should we hire you over someone else?
You should hire me over someone else because I truly can help your community evolve and reach goals that it never as.

Thank you so much for reading
05/19/2015 8:45 pm
Rizla
Username: (optional) Sgra

Kik: (optional) Not got it yet.

What are you applying for? Moderator or Helper.

How can you help the server? I can help the server with my mind of professionalism. I feel that I can help the server with my maturity levels, being quite high, it's easy for users to understand me when I'm trying to get the point across. I can help the server with new ideas and concepts, which I can think up quite often. I'm a relatively fun person, but serious in situations that require. I'm an out going person, I will talk to anyone, no matter if there is a feud between us, as a staff member I feel it is duty to see past any issues to help the user in question. I can also help with my experience at managing servers, configuration and permissions are along the best I can do.

6 - 7 + hours.

Well, over the past 2 years, I have not only owned a number of my own servers; Minetia, Ryze; I have also been moderator and admin on one or two.
Minetia was my best server to be on, as I didnt own it to begin with. I started off as helper, gained moderator through working, then eventually admin and then co-owner, until the owner gave me the server due to personal reasons in which I shall not disclose.

My experience and knowledge for servers and minecraft is immense. I'm a helpful person, who no matter what, given a task, I will work to get it done. I'm loyal, honest and dedicated. If accepted, I'll work for as long as I possibly can for you on the server, serving users as that would become my duty.

Just a side note.

I'm aware I need one hour online time before posting this; however I will be on for the next hour, and so you can see me there, talk to me if you so wish, and if you want my Skype, just ask, I'm available to call.

Thank you very much for reading.

Regards.
05/19/2015 8:22 pm
Otenaku
Username : Adrean_FTW
Skype Otenaku
Kik : Dont have one

What are you applying for? :

Moderator/Admin

How can you help the server? :

I am a very skilled builder, I have a vast knowledge of plugins, I can also help because i know how to deal with situations and I am very keen on respect.

How long can you be online for? :

Weekdays i can be on for 1-3 hours. On Weekends anywhere from 1 to 6 hours

What experience do you have? :

I have a lot of experience in building and plugins. I also have past experience with being mods and admins

Why should we hire you over someone else? :

I believe you should hire me because i am very good at figuring out situations i also know 2 langues : Spanish and English, so that might come in handy. i also have had past experience with being a owner of a server myself..
05/19/2015 8:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Woahhha
Username: (optional) EnvisionTheory
What are you applying for? Moderator/Admin
How can you help the server? I can help the server by my knowledge of factions and plugins surrounding factions. I know essentials and group manager like it is the back of my hand. I can also help the server because I am on a lot and have good people skills so I can handle situations professionally.
How long can you be online for? Everyday 4-6 hours.
What experience do you have? I have been through pretty much every rank on different servers before. I have been helper,mod,admin.
Why should we hire you over someone else (optional) You should hire me over someone else because I am probably more advanced with the plugins and know more then them. I am also very loyal to the server and will be on almost every day.
05/19/2015 8:03 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1907681
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome