➤Staff & Builders Needed➤Starting Soon➤JOIN NOW

CBG Productions's Avatar CBG Productions4/27/15 9:07 pm
5/1/2015 8:43 am
NexGen_Insanity's Avatar NexGen_Insanity
Welcome

Hello I am the owner/director of this project/server called VictoriousMC.
Due to trust issues within the past with player permissions, we have been a bit more strict this time about our staff/player perms...
People who've griefed: WinterCoww, zombkllr01.
Just giving a fair warning to all other servers...
Now on about the server... We are a medieval RPG server looking for mature staff. This is a dedicated server and we are currently making our website.
If you wish to apply just look below at positions available/ needed, and use a form to apply. (Forms are cited below, same with list)

Staff List
> Server-Manager(16+)
> Server-Adviser(16+)
> Head-Admin (16+)
> Admin(15+)
> Head-Moderator(14+)
> Moderator (14+)
> Junior-Moderator

Application Form
IGN:
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?:
ANY OTHER THINGS?:
CBG Productions
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/01/2015 8:43 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Zombie
NexGen_Insanity
Hey,
NexGen here, just responding to your post in regards to a builder position. Let me know if you still have positions or you can just add me on skype: Insanityguy!
PS I do commission based work only*
Regards,
Dan
https://imageshack.com/user/nexgeninsanity
04/30/2015 12:40 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
coonorlovesmiine
MineCraft Name: Coonor

What plugins are you familiar with: Familiar with most every plugin that is big in the world of minecraft.

Server Staff Experience:I use to work with tons of server owners. (I work in a wide-range of variety when it comes to staff positions.) Their servers consists of mini-games, factions, survival, rpg related content. My experience being a staff is very complex from what I do, I'am very dedicated to the things I do. I would like to use my talent and experience to be able to expand my knowledge and skills to improve to be able to work with full potential and commitment. I can adapt to certain types of communities so there's really no problem for me to be able to communicate and work with others. Let that set aside for a while, anyways I'm that type of person who looks for more possibilities and I really expect myself to progress and gain experience as I work with different people and certain things that can let me improve myself to be a better staff member. And as I gain those things, I try to put them and use them to good use so can be able to provide the best service that is available for me to handle and give.

I believe Moderators are what keep the community clean and strong, and are essential to making any server a pleasant place to play. They should not only understand the servers rules and how to enforce them, but also be friendly, welcoming and provide players with any guidance they may need. I like to manage people's attitudes towards others, and make sure that the server can be a hack free, and bully free. So that way the community is going to be nice and happy. This is the reason why I would like to apply as Mod to be able to secure the server from people who can be young and immature which may perhaps cause future trouble and nuisance around the servers fun, friendly and mature community. Also I like to manage people's attitudes towards others, and make sure that our server can be a hack free, and bully free. So that way our community is going to be nice and happy. This is the reason why I would like to apply as Head-Moderator / Moderator so I can secure the server from people who can be young and immature which may perhaps cause future trouble and nuisance around the servers fun, friendly and mature community.

I have owned 2 servers of My Own ( BurstCraft and DripCraft) one of which is presently running. I Know a MAJOR amount of useful, fun, essential, and plain awesome plugins. I know that a large portion of players on my server currently running enjoy me as an owner and they know that I take suggestions. Being an operator, I know how hard getting to the bottom of a story is but I also find it a challenge, and I have been a part a lot of communities, thus I have matured and learned a lot from them. I understand what punishments should be distributed based on the offense. I showed the qualities required to be a helper on other servers (not directly but as an admin, mod, and owner) . I have watched players come and go and I, most certainly, will work my heart out to keep players on the server.I love to help out servers new or old! In addition, making sure work is getting done is my craft, and I possess many skills that help me achieve these goals. My forte is Staff/Server management, but I am also a fair builder, I know a good amount of about permissions(Semi coder), I can set up enjin sites (maybe even a non enjin?) very well, and I am very adept at solving problems between players. I assure you that if you accept me, you will not be let down. I am currently owning a server that has around 15 dedicated players. To add to the experience, I have been an administrator on 2 servers, one being play.corbacraft.com and another being mc.thel33t.com. My heart was broken when the "l33t" lost its community. In addition, my moderation experience (moderator) is another aspect of my minecraft "career" that I believe you and your team should look at in my application, for I have been, and still am on some that are still up, a staff position ranging from the simplest of helpers to the authenticity of admin and moderator. In my mind patrolling a server and making sure everyone is doing what they are asked, and having fun, is joyous in its own way!

Timezone:EST New York, United States

Willing to help anytime, and will provide help with anything.

Thank you
04/30/2015 12:09 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Xx_ElfphieMC_xX
IGN: X_MyNameIsJeff_X
NAME: Patrick
POSITION WANTED: Head-Mod/Head-Admin
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?: I;ve been playing minecraft since Beta 1.8 and ive been staff on a ton of servers
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: To make your server successful and help to build/code
ANY OTHER THINGS?: I have ADHD and Autism, so I loose my temper easily and have a short concentration span
04/30/2015 11:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
mystery122
IGN: mystery122
NAME: Jessie
POSITION WANTED: Builder/Admin
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?: For building experience, I have been building since the beta days of minecraft and have done many, many builds. I mostly specialize in Fantasy/Medieval, but I have done some futuristic/space type builds before also. For admin experience, I've been an admin for a gaming clan, I held the position for a year or so and I have been an admin on a couple of minecraft servers that my friends have run ( Which sadly, have shut down now!) I also have some pictures for reference, only a few i'm afraid as most of my builds have been obliterated. ): If you need to test my ability with building, feel free to do so.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I work from home making jewelery and there isn't a lot of other things to do than minecraft! I love the game, building and helping others out.
ANY OTHER THINGS?: I'm from Australia, so time zones may differ a little. However I am willing to work in the middle of the night.
04/30/2015 8:34 am
mastermap03
IGN:mastermap03

SKYPE:None please dont let this ruin my chances sense im a very active player

NAME:Zack

POSITION WANTED:Staff manager I know that staff can be abuseive and mean to players when they get mad and sense im very active ill almost always be on acept for school lasts 7 hours so. I will make sure that staff are treating players the way they should and that staff are being treated well to yes I will punish that player only if it was something serious if it was something stupid like calling each other noobs then I will just tell them to stop or I will punish both of them and luckly for me I just turned 16 last month

ANY EXPERIENCE: tons and I mean tons of experience I cant prove any because of course they went down for some reason idk why they just went down and never came back up. like I said you have the right to not believe me and you have the right to believe me mod/helper 13 times admin 14 times co-owner 4 times owner 3 times and the other ranks like head-admin or head-mod or junior-mod stuff like that 26 times

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:Because I love helping players and managering stuff and I can help in projects and stuff like that and I like ill be a very good staff to you guys and Ive never greifed in my life I swear and you guys have the right to not believe me and I know that.

ANY OTHER THINGS: Yes im also very good at groupmanager with ingame commands no console. And about console if you guys dont want me to have console I understand bad people with console can totally destory your server and good people you trust with console can do very good things and help your server if you trust me then I will gladly accept me haveing console and if I mess something up please dont get mad at me I swear to fix it. I also can not code so thats bad but I hope I can help out
04/30/2015 7:29 am
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
Epikface
IGN: TechnoX_X
NAME: Kris
POSITION WANTED: Juinor Mod
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?: I have been builder in many servers, and mod in even more. I beleive age is not a point to judge off of and that everyone should be treated fairly. If a problem were to arise, I would handle it well.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I feel like there are too many clone servers and that I could help shift this one into something amazing.
ANY OTHER THINGS?: I have been playing minecraft since 1.3.2, and I'm familiar with vanilla blocks/commands and can easily learn most plugins. 6th Grade.
04/30/2015 7:14 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Crystallica
IGN: Crystallica
NAME: Nicole
POSITION WANTED: I would love to apply for Head Moderator/Moderator, since I am quite responsible at all times, and I know how to help people on a new server, etc.
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?: I have never had a staff position. This would be my first time, if I got accepted.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I want to join because after many years of playing Minecraft, a change would be nice. This server looks like a nice one too, and I would like to take that chance.
ANY OTHER THINGS?: I dislike childish behavior of staff. (I am not childish at responsible situations.) And I am online almost everyday, depending if life and school gets in my way.
04/29/2015 10:40 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn
KuudaFuuba
IGN: TheUnmarkedMan
NAME: David
POSITION WANTED: Builder / Moderator
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?: 6 years of building / 4 years of server running
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I believe that an awesome server requires an awesome staff and I would love to be part of it
ANY OTHER THINGS?: I can be on any day of the week
04/30/2015 12:27 am
CBG Productions
Accepted
04/29/2015 9:40 pm
CBG Productions
Still looking!
04/29/2015 7:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Decimo_
I'd like to say, you shouldn't judge someone on age, but for their actions, like they say. "A kid can change the world".
04/29/2015 9:37 pm
CBG Productions
Age is a very predictable thing, same with maturity. People that are 16 years and above have taken a lot more responsibilities into their life allowing them to be more mature, if you haven't taken any responsibilities and you are 16, 17, or even 18 and older... That's probably why when you talk on the mic you are talking trash on an xbox/ps game such as call of duty or battlefield. Tests have been proven that age is a maturity level. More maturity means more responsibility, as well as freedom. Kids don't start out with freedom, they start out with restrictions. This is my restriction, if you aren't applying, nor applicable, or you don't agree... I really could care less, just understand that your post doesn't go with anything that was written in the forum we have posted. Also remember that age can tell a lot about someone... 14 year old(s) and younger usually have less care, and grief... As on the other hand, 18 year-old(s) usually have either an energy burst and have that 12 year old feeling, or they actually have responsibility in their life and decide to be caring and helpful towards others. 16 year old(s) usually can deflect in many ways, majority of the time with a mature reaction. Thank you for your time.

-Hope to see you again!
04/29/2015 11:31 am
robotrobbie
NAME: Robbie Lavin
POSITION WANTED: Admin/Head-Admin
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?: I have been co-owner on two different servers also I have been a Head-admin, a Admin and a Mod
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I would like to make the server a friendly place for players, also I like helping out on Mine craft servers because like to see thing grow well I also love being apart of something that I can help grow and believe that can help you
ANY OTHER THINGS?: I have a recording software if needed I can make a big impact on the server if something bad goes wrong I am pretty good at most things on Mine craft I am good under pressure I will always try my best to do anything in the server i am a friendly person so if someone needs to talk to me about some thing then i will always try to help

Thank you for reading my app please consider what I have said
04/29/2015 6:57 pm
CBG Productions
Too high of a rank for your age, sorry.
04/29/2015 3:10 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Panda2014
IGN: Nin19ja96
NAME: Sadik Yilmaz
POSITION WANTED: Server-Manager or Head-Admin
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?: Well i have around 4-5 years and i also have my own minecraft community which means we have teamspeak, minecraft-server and website so i would say i have alot of experience.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: Well i think i would be a good staff member for your server and help both players and the other staff members and ofc you.
ANY OTHER THINGS?: I live in Denmark so the timezone is different but i will be active when i can and it is everyday after school. Hope you can understand my english!
04/29/2015 7:00 pm
CBG Productions
Denied, I don't want an owner of another server working for my team.
04/29/2015 2:32 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
DJLeo
IGN: TrvdeMvrked

NAME: Leo

POSITION WANTED: Head Admin

HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?: Plenty dude. It's basically the same deal with other Head Admin applicants. I'm just more "intimate" with the players. Like a one on one thing.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: Why not? It seems like a well organised plan you got here. I also love RPG so...

ANY OTHER THINGS?: I make music. Trap, Future Bass, and Jersey Club are my favorites. You can follow me on Soundcloud if you want. https://soundcloud.com/trademarkedmuzik
04/29/2015 12:25 am
Xx_Swamp_Queen_xX
IGN: MrStampyCatRocks
NAME: I'd rather not give my name out over the internet, but if you contact me on skype I can tell you there.
POSITION: Moderator or Head-Moderator
EXPERIENCE: I have been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now and am currently a moderator on another server.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I want to help create and maintain a successful server.
ANY OTHER THINGS: I do not tolerate rule breaking and/or disrepectful users.
04/29/2015 7:00 pm
CBG Productions
Denied.
04/28/2015 10:35 pm
praa
IGN: In Game Name
NAME: Stranger Danger
POSITION WANTED: Owner
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?: 5 minutes
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: Because I feel like it.
ANY OTHER THINGS?: naw
04/29/2015 6:57 pm
CBG Productions
Not even applicable.
04/30/2015 12:33 am
DJLeo
This app is award wining! xD
04/28/2015 10:30 pm
guitarguyvince
IGN: guitarguyvince

NAME: Vince

POSITION WANTED: Head-Admin

HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?: For my experience as being an admin, about a year and a half ago I was an admin on a fairly large server called Slabcraft.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I'm just looking to get back in to being on the staff of a server. I have pretty good judgement, and I'm probably a lot more mature than some of the other players.

ANY OTHER THINGS?: I get out of school in 3 weeks for summer break. As of right now I am pretty busy during weeknights, although I'm sure I can fit in at least an hour of playing time each night. On weekends I can pretty much play as much as I want, same thing for every night during the summer.
04/29/2015 7:02 pm
CBG Productions
Accepted to the team, but position/rank will be determining rather you are active or inactive.
04/29/2015 6:58 pm
CBG Productions
Accepted to the team for sure, but rank will be determined.
04/28/2015 9:47 pm
CBG Productions
Still Looking
04/28/2015 8:23 pm
Clubzan
IGN: Clubzan
NAME:Evan
POSITION WANTED: Admin or Mod
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?: 4 years/3 servers
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: Because i want to make sure i am part of a server that i can have fun with and enjoy and i will be on as much as i can. I will be sure to warn players who disrespect staff or players (ex: Being sexist, racist, or cyber bullying) and if they keep doing it i will ban them for a certain amount of time probably 3 to 5 days.If they break any rules it depends on what rule they break even if they are my friend i will ban them. I would also make sure players want to come back by having good conversation with them and giving the best staff care I can. I can also do a bunch of other things for the server.
ANY OTHER THINGS?: Thanks for reading my application.
04/28/2015 9:47 pm
CBG Productions
Denied.
04/28/2015 7:38 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Hunter
ShadowLuck
IGN: Splezinator
NAME: River
POSITION WANTED: Admin or above.

HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?:
I've been a member of Minecraft for almost 4 years now. I have bought the game back in the BETA 1.7 version. Due to this, I have been on lots of servers, met lots of people, and dealt with a lot of situations.
I have been an (Head-)Admin several times before on servers who eventually shut down and never came back online. I've also shared the position of Owner two times.
I have a bit of knowledge about plugins, and know how to take care of problems between players and between player - server related issues.

I just want to be part of a mature and fun community. I want to be able to enjoy the game to the fullest, like back in the days.
What also resulted in me writing this application is that you referred to a Medieval RPG style of a server. I love RPGs and I just love the medieval setting. I was thinking to myself: "I just have to get on this server, staff or not."
I also really like to help people out. I want to guide the new players and make them feel at home by giving them a warm and fuzzy welcome, helping with whatever I can. It doesn't matter what problem they have either. If it has something to do with another player, the server, or even if it has to do with myself, I will help them. If it does have to do with me, I will try and will succeed in improvement.
I just want to help out the community and improve myself and the server.

ANY OTHER THINGS?:
- I'm very mature, personality and appearance wise. A lot of people mistake me for 18+ (dead serious).
- I am a trustworthy person. I wouldn't do anything that would harm the server or the community.
- I am nice and a comfortable person to be around with.
- I can be a bit soft when handling with people, but when the time comes, I'm very serious about the issue that we're having at that moment.
- Due to my creative mind, I might come up with great ideas for the server.
- I pay great attention to details, so if I notice anything, I will take care of it. With this I mean, for example, player conflicts or bugs in the system.
- Other than that, I'm a creative and helpful person. I like to draw, play games, listen to music and do fun things with friends.

Also, if you'd like to know anything else about me, add me on Skype and ask me about it. c:

Thanks for taking the time to read my application...
Peace off~
04/28/2015 7:56 pm
CBG Productions
Accepted.
04/28/2015 6:03 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
ckamps2020
IGN: ckamps2020
Name: Cooper
Time to play: 8-10 hours a day because I finished high school
Position applying for: Head-Admin or Admin
Experience as a staff: I have been head admin on a server before then moved on on to owner of two seperate servers that had done extremely well until i sold them
Why do I want to join: I miss the grind of setting up perms world guard essentials and other related plugins. I also love building the actual server part!
Any other things: I am VERY experienced with popular plugins such as worldguard essentials multiverse worldedit and associated plugins
04/28/2015 6:22 pm
CBG Productions
Accepted
04/28/2015 6:01 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Strawberry_Quartz
Name: Brooklyn

IGN: StrawberryQuartz

What country do you live in?: England

Position/Rank Wanted: Admin

Position/Rank Experience: I've not had much but I prefer to learn with a little bit more pressure than a lower up.

How can you benefit other staff-members/players by joining our staff-team?: I like to help people, its in my nature though I can lack in the English language and therefore might have an issue with helping (I will admit that). I can handle pressure, I can be helpful and I can help as much as I can if you consider me and I can also try and help you do with recruits and stuff, I know some ways to recruit good staff.

How much time can you dedicate towards the server per day?: I can try to come on for an hour, once a day though I may vary.

Why do you want to become staff on our server?: Because I want to contribute to the Minecraft society, before Bill Gates attempts to make Minecraft a pay to win game, of course.

Any other things you want us to know about you?: English is not my first language so I may have the odd grammar mistake and I may take frequent breaks of gaming since, I have a life to attend to.

Thanks for reading this, I hope you accept me.

If I am accepted and the Skype name fails, just message me on here.
04/28/2015 6:22 pm
CBG Productions
-facepalm- you're already apart of our server...
04/28/2015 5:56 pm
putopop
IGN: putopop
NAME: Victor
POSITION WANTED: Admin or Head-Admin
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?: I was a co-owner FadedEnd and I was also a co-owner on piecraft. I also was a Head Admin of Skycraft.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I want to join because I haven't been a staff member for a while (since 1.2.8) and I really enjoyed working with people when I was staff member before, so I would like to get back into doing that. I also love to work with others
ANY OTHER THINGS?: I can be on for 1-3 hours a day
04/28/2015 4:27 pm
RektSai
Server-Adviser Application:

IGN: RektSai

SKYPE: InSAiNxSLAY3R ~ Thomas Sanders ~ Shadow as Profile ~

NAME: Thomas Sanders

POSITION WANTED: Server-Adviser

HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?:
Yes. I am currently owning a server with factions / some minigames on it. I have high knowledge on Developing plugins / permissions. It is called ExiledMC currently. If you need the IP please skype me and i will tell you it. I am an admin on 1 other server, but the server atm is currently shut down due to unfortunate money problems. I was a developer for a week on another server, until it shut down.. I was an admin on Eden Universe, but i was inactive because of spring break and i got let down as an admin.

To help make the server a better community for newer players, and showing players around the server, while Controlling large crowds, Handling impatient players, and being active everyday possible.I can easily handle large groups of people as i have had experience as an admin / owner of a server. I am very patient when it comes to pesky players that like to disobey or not come to an agreement with another player I have been playing minecraft for a few years now, (since release i believe) and love it. I know almost all basic / intermediate commands of what an admin should have. I also love to share my knowledge on other things whenever needed. The only thing i can not do so good, is build, because i am not a very creative person when it comes to building huge and cool structures.

ANY OTHER THINGS?:
For this question, I would like to say with my maturity and trustworthy, you should hire me as a staff member. i would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking and drama started in the server. I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks. I am also quick to report people. I get the job done with initiative and preciseness. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, i often see alot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on on that time. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great feeling
04/28/2015 5:44 pm
CBG Productions
How much time will you be on the server? (Determining)
04/29/2015 9:55 pm
RektSai
I will be on everyday after 2:30 ^^
04/28/2015 3:26 pm
AJevie
IGN: AJevie
NAME: Anthony Nocciolo
POSITION WANTED: Any position available , not a builder because I am not the best when it comes to building.
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?: I've been Head-Mod and Admin on many servers before so I have a lot of experience in my opinion. I have been playing minecraft for about 1 year now and I am also very good when it comes to redstone if you need anything done involving that I'm the guy you want.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I would like to join your server because I feel that I could help out a lot and help you run the server more smoothly.
ANY OTHER THINGS?: Nothing else, if you need more information just message me on Skype.
04/28/2015 5:43 pm
CBG Productions
Accepted
04/28/2015 12:40 pm
CBG Productions
Still looking for more staff! Join now! Server starts soon! U.S. Timezones please!
04/27/2015 9:52 pm
deancwafter
IGN: deancwafter
name: Brandyn
position wanted in order greatest to least: mod, junior mod, or builder.
Experience? Ive played minecraft for about 2-3 years and enjoy building and redstone just a bit. Im a creative/artistic builder.
Why i want to join: Joining would be a great experience for me with helping others and the server i will report bugs and give ideas for fixes i just want to be part of a server to turn it around and have players get the best of it. So basically all for enjoyment and satisfaction.
04/27/2015 10:52 pm
CBG Productions
Accepted.
04/27/2015 9:30 pm
Dino1234521
IGN: Dino123452
NAME:Kale
POSITION WANTED:Admin
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?:I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now and have been staff on around 3-4 servers and i just try to the best that i can and not abuse my powers.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I want to join to help out with the community and do the best that i can if i become staff on the server. I also want to help develop a wonderful server that hopefully will become a great server and really popular server so that i can answer as many questions as people need! I will do the best i can at my job and not to just abuse them!
ANY OTHER THINGS?: Hope i can help you guys!
CBG Productions
Accepted
04/27/2015 9:30 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MRxLG
IGN: xLgScopes
NAME: Nick
POSITION WANTED: Head Moderator or just moderator
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?: I've been playing minecraft for 3 years
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: i will take this seriously and do whats right so your server wont get griefed again i can build 7 or 8/10 I would like to see this server grow
ANY OTHER THINGS?: GCDubz is my music skype
CBG Productions
Accepted.
04/27/2015 9:15 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Joelsawyer
IGN: ThePurified
NAME: joel
POSITION WANTED: Co-owner/ Head Admin
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE?: 5 years/ 4 servers